Finding a reliable research chemical supplier

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by EllisDTripp, Jul 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advent

Advent Member

I just read your post, The Flow, and I understand why everything is as you're trying to keep it.

Just recently I went through my 2nd 2ce experience and it was the most amazing and longest experience in my life. The first time was a week earlier at 10mg. My second was 25mg and quite overwhelming.

If you want to read my thoughts while I was under the influence check out my myspace in my profile. (by the way, is it dangerous to post such things at myspace considering my personal info and pictures are on there as well?)

it's just something that occured to me now that the 2ce has warn off that maybe posting it on a public site wasn't so smart.

Anyways my supply has run dry. I only had the 35mg and any of you fellow 2ce lovers out there must know what I feel. After enduring the most spiritually awakening experience of my life and coming to the realization "i might never experience that again" is a little depressing.

In time I hope to acquire atleast 100mg. Maybe for a 3rd experience and the rest to just stash, so that I know... if I ever needed it, it's there. But most definitly something I wouldn't use recreationally.

I've been desperately searching for sellers (probally like all newbs) YES, I read the FAQ about how to find legit sellers. I found an extremely basic website umm it comes to around 60 for 100mg, now I've read a few posts some peeps got 250mg for 60$. I don't care that I'd have to pay a higher price since I am a newbie and I haven't earned anyone's good graces like many of you experienced users have.

ANyway, the website is very basic, looks as if a 10 year old made it, it's in simple table format. There aren't a ton of chemicals for sale, maybe 3 dozen products at most, and most of them phens. It's "around china" atleast according to the contact us page. There doesn't seem to be ANY payment method yet. They require email and I assume they will respond with how to pay when they feel like it.

Aside from wondering if this is a safe website, has anyone heard of US customs seizing packages as low as 100mg of 2ce? I have no desire to place bulk orders or ever sell.

Well, I wont be sending any PMs, I won't be asking for sources again, I just thought I'd share my experience in this thread and hope for a little advice that isn't along the lines of "piss off newb, you're helping the DEA when you ask questions"

2. TwoTokes

TwoTokes Member

Reading Advent's post, i've got to say I feel very similar...

I'm no life-committed psychonaut, but I do have a history of using psychedelics, both natural and synthesised and it is a journey that I feel i would very much to continue and expand as my life goes on. RCs are an area I have very little experience in and I'd like more, and so I've spent the past couple of years reading erowid, PiHKAL and TiHKAL, forums like this, and any other psychoactive substance resources I can. I'm doubtless that there is much research that I could still do, but I feel happy that I have a grasp of the history, chemistry and community that RCs have...

After talking to a few people, reading the vendor guidelines, and much (far too much really, I see what people mean when they say part of the fun is the detective work :)) online searching, I've found myself a few public and private contacts which could provide me with a small selection of phens and tryps, and of course actual people I know who may be able to sort me out through means which I have less confidence in...

Like advent, I am just after a small amount of my favourite chem, 2C-b, with no desire to ever order large amounts or sell, to continue my lab monkey research maybe two or three times a year. I have an interest in many of the other RCs, and I'm sure I will carry out some research at some point, but until I finish work for a year in a few months I have neither the time, or quite frankly, the funds to experiment elaborately.

Well, my experiences are that there are sources for you out there if you are smart, a good detective, and can invest some time, but even then there is the monetary and legal risks still to overcome. Does anyone know about custom seizures in the UK, would they bother chasing someone down for as little as 100mg or a gram, could they even chase them down with only an address and a "name"... It is always a bit strange to pay money to someone you've only got an email from....

And Flow, your inner forum sounds pretty sick, but for me personally I think I am happy to miss out on 10% prices and the like for a lower level of involvment... As long as I can get hold of SOMETHING for myself ;)

Peace
    Tokes

3. De stoned fryball

De stoned fryball Member

Swim recently ordered some of a research chemical and is very happy to hear this.

swims been really worried about it being siezed or actually prosecuted. Hopefully everything will turn out ok.

4. illuminati boy

illuminati boy Member

^It was in reference to recent news. A Hollywood firm had just been raided for MDMA distribution and money laundering etc. when that post was made.

I B

5. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

Advent and others looking for a supplier, you most likely wont have too much luck other than finding them yourself, if youre worried about legitimacy, go to www.undrug.org/vdb you cant find suppliers there, but if you have the url youll be able to find out if theyre legit

6. Advent

Advent Member

Thanks noxfx1422, I guess I should just do alot of research and compile a list of suppliers and just try my luck.

Also, are there any website locations other then any in the U.S. I should be weary of for "sting" operations to bust customers?

I'm very unaware of whats legal in other countries.

7. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

Depends how much you have to lose. I would never tie any questionable activites to MySpace; there have been busts. 2C-E is no problem (currently), but it could BECOME one. Also, if you ever want to get a job, you might find your prospects limited if your prospective boss googles you (they do) and finds that you're "a raving dope fiend." ;)

I don't THINK so. Not yet, anyhow.

As for "what's legal in other countries," Erowid (of course) has some overview-information and links to more detailed info on other countries' policies: http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/law/law.shtml

8. KingVolcano

KingVolcano Visitor

I agree, if you take this interest seriously, you'd have to be crazy to post something on the internet that personally ties you to it. I'm paranoid enough to even post under different names depending on the forum. As far as asking "where can I get such and such?" you can be a complete lurker (I was for ages) and still put two and two together using Google without unintentionally convincing people you're either a cop or a 15 year old moron looking for a high.

9. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

That's a little paranoid, but probably smart. I wish I'd done that. You don't necessarily want to be a "presence."

10. stalk

stalk Banned

Wow, I read pihkal and it blew my mind.

I know nothing about that kind of chemistry so when I fathomed the potential of all of the chemicals in that book I weeped!

And WOW-
    There are people out there actually making that stuff?

Boy O Boy no wonder why everybody wants their hands on them.

2ce Sounds amazing! I'm still soar from last weekends acid trip ;]

11. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

Oh, it's true, then: Acid really does make you think you can fly. ;)

12. The Flow

The Flow Member

Well, but if they´d be after you in future, they´d have to proove that you were buying 2C-E when it was illegal. They can´t prosecute you for buying a substance at a time, when it wasn´t illegal yet.

13. The Flow

The Flow Member

2C-E is my personal favorite. Best stuff I´ve ever tried!
    And in combos with MDMA or Methylone, it can blow your mind much more than even high doses of acid ever could.
    (Warning: Kids, for heaven´s sake, PLEASE don´t try this at home! This combo is for VERY experienced psychonauts only!!!) :&

14. stalk

stalk Banned

One day if I ever know where to come accross some, I'll aquire it in a heart beat.

Thanks for all the information :]]

15. The Flow

The Flow Member

Onca again: These combos are only for the very experienced. Start with low doses of every single chemical and see how you can deal with it. Combos of 2C-E and methamphetamines compared to the mono substances are like starship Enterprise on Warp 9 compared to a hot air baloon!
    Play safe! No unnecessary risks!

16. Gregonzo

Gregonzo Member

a 35mg dose of 4 HO-DIPT blew my mind more than any hit of acid ever did!

17. The Flow

The Flow Member

Then you´ve never tried to combine 4HO-DiPT with 2C-B. This combo rocks!

(But once again: this is only for very experienced users. Unnecessary to say, that you should never try these combos without a sober and experienced sitter!)

18. stalk

stalk Banned

common shamanic sense, though I thank you for the reminder.

I've never tried any of those, except for 2c-b, so I have no idea what starship enterprise on warp 9 feels like. (heh, I could dream about it, though.)

Also, I personally like to stay away from amphetamines of any kind. When those enter my body I can feel my brain being chewed on. Don't really like that feeling . .

19. stalk

stalk Banned

p.s. what is 4HO-DiPT

is it in PIHKAL?

(Wish I still had my copy. My friend...erm...someone I used to know took that book from my possession. Selfish soul.)

20. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

^^No, but it's in Tihkal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.