Finding a reliable research chemical supplier

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by EllisDTripp, Jul 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

Which would be a violation of international HAZMAT shipping regs. If your package is opened by customs, and chemicals are found without proper labelling, both the company who shipped it and the recipient could be nailed for illegal transportation of hazardous materials, improper customs declarations, fraudulent paperwork, etc.

2. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

On the shipping details on the outside of the evalope, Im sure they label what it is inside the package.

3. EllisDTripp

The contents of chemical shipments must be clearly identified on the OUTSIDE of the packaging, so that the info would be readily available WITHOUT opening the package in event of a spill or other incident.

4. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

from my experience w/one particular overseas company, they don't [label the contents]. The bag itself has the short (2CE) name on it, but that bag is inside of a cardboard insert, inside of an envelope, inside of a bigger evelope.

5. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

When I bought 2c-i a couple times it did not show the chemical name on the outside of the package.

6. The Flow

The Flow Member

Yep, I got my material the same way (so I guess, it was the same supplier).
    During the last years, I had no supplier who declared the material correctly. Some wrote "documents" on the customs declaration... ;)

A couple of years ago, I had a supplier for 2C-B in South Africa (before it became illegal there), he declared it as a medic for the treatment of male impotence (which isn´t wrong... but of course it´s not the reason why I love that stuff!). His letters were opened by customs twice - and they didn´t make any problems!!! :X

7. The Flow

The Flow Member

I guess, that´s because these companies also ship to Europe, where 2C-I is illegal in most of the countries.

8. mf400

mf400 Member

I've just recently become both a member of this site and a discoverer of RCs. I've been searching around the internet for a while looking for sites that sell RCs, but they all seem to be shut down. Is there any way to search for overseas companies? Even legit chemical supply companies dont offer "RCs".

9. robostiltzkin

robostiltzkin Member

As the original post said, type the full chemical name (you can find it on erowid). You'd be surprised what some of these companies have (especially the smaller ones). Also, the far east is a good area to look (I went on yahoo china and did a search--most of the chem names are in english). it's pretty crazy what you can come up with.
    hint: check out chem distributor/wholesaler lists (trade contacts). You'll be on track in no time...

10. robostiltzkin

robostiltzkin Member

This may be true, but I really don't think the recipient is exposed to any legal liability. By international convention, and DOT guidelines, it is the Shipper's responsibility and obligation to properly label/placard hazmats for safe shipment. The receiver cannot be held liable for the mistakes of the shipper, except under certain conditions (such as waste disposal contract, etc.) As you know hazmats are generally defined as any liquid or solid that is explosive, pressurized in cylinders, flammable, reactive, oxidizing (evolves oxygen upon decomposition), toxic, radioactive, corrosive, or noxious. It could be debated whether these substances meet any of these criteria. The lack of MSDS on these substances would make proper labelling difficult, anyway. Hopefully, for anyone ordering, this will never be an issue, and customs will keep their filthy hands off!

11. EllisDTripp

HAZMAT rules are getting downright ridiculous nowadays, and seem to be more about allowing carriers to tack on obscene "special handling" fees than reflecting any actual hazard. I recently ordered a few rolls of ordinary electrical solder from a major supplier, and was charged over $60 in "HAZMAT" fees due to the lead content! :rolleyes: From all the warning labels plastered on the box, you would think I ordered a box full of anthrax and cyanide or something....

Under most conditions, I couldn't see a recipient being held responsible for a mislabeled package. But in the case of "drugs", ANYTHING is possible. Suppliers (and buyers) have been charged for agreeing to mislabel chemical shipments on customer request (to avoid drug precursor laws, mainly), and I would ASSume that the DEA would try to claim this if they couldn't make anything else stick. The pigs simply don't play by the same rules as you or I would.

Anybody trying to import these chemicals from overseas is just begging for trouble, IMHO.

12. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

What is HAZMAT?? From what you guys are talking about lets say I order some Chemicals like 2c-i from Germany and customs found it and opened it, what could happen to me, is there a way to get around trouble just curious on this problem.

13. EllisDTripp

HAZMAT means "hazardous materials". Special shipping paperwork that needs to be filled out on almost any kind of chemicals being shipped....

14. kryptnug

kryptnug Member

i came across this site trying to find 2c-i...i have found a couple of sites in asia but dont know if they are legit...im no pig im just a regular guy who likes to travel a few times a year...my favorite vehicle has left town and now i am very sad...if anyone could pm me with a legit site or if someone wants tell me if the ones i have found are legit i would be very grateful and in your debt forever...
    thanks

15. robostiltzkin

robostiltzkin Member

Just dig around a little. Everything suggested in the beginning of this thread is good advice. Also, try yahoo japan, yahoo china, and sites like that. Type in the full chem name (in english), you'll find what you're looking for. (also to make it easier, when you find a chem manufacturer or list of "trade leads", just type "tryptamine" or "phenethylamine". If you know what you're looking for, you'll recognize what comes up. Half the fun of these is finding them.) Believe it or not, legit chem manufacturers do sell what you may be looking for.

***DISCLAIMER***
    Nothing stated in previous, current, or subsequent messages or postings should be construed as evidence of previous, current, or future intent to violate any federal, state, or local laws. All information posted is for entertainment purposes only, and should be considered entirely fictional. Author does not endorse the consumption of any substances specifically prohibited by federal, state, or local laws, or their chemical analogues, nor approves of research by unqualified individuals or minors.

16. bigmeans25

bigmeans25 Member

I found an overseas supplier they sound legit but just wanted to see if any of yall have heard them. PM me and give u the address just seeing if anyone has gone thrugh the yet. thanx

17. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

PM me ill verify it, im sure I know of it. Probably already know which one your thinking of.

18. LSDSeeker

LSDSeeker Member

For domestic suppliers, this advice seems sound, although, having followed it, I got no leads. I don't think anyone should be buying from domestic suppliers given that there are pending court cases against suppliers. It is just plain risky and stupid, regardless of how legit they may seem on the surface.

Eventually these designer drugs are going to be scheduled in the U.S., because, let's face it, while our government is dumb and inefficient, they are not that dumb: they know there is inconsistency in scheduling LSD and mescaline while letting similar chemicals be sold freely.

As long as the cases against domestic suppliers are pending, I am thinking that it shouldn't matter all that much if foreign suppliers are named. Let me explain. If these drugs are not scheduled, it is highly unlikely the government will go after those who purchase small amounts through offshore operators (it would be a terribly inefficient way to operate). It is also unlikely our government would push for a banning in another country when it has not been able to at home (again, it's about priorities).

Now, as soon as these drugs become scheduled (explicitly illegal), buying offshore or domestically will be highly risky. Then it is more likely our government would seek to work with other governments to shut down these operations completely. By then the risk of ordering offshore will be high enough that it wouldn't matter much if the U.S. government had the names, I believe. It would just not be generally advisable to break the law.

Also, it shouldn't be a surprise that the U.S. government has tried to shut down these operators and ban designer drugs. I have already mentioned why. The surprise is that they are not scheduled already, given the inconsistency of the laws.

19. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

(URL deleted).... legit?

20. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

scam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.