Finding a reliable research chemical supplier

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by EllisDTripp, Jul 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noild

noild Member

I know I'm new, and so somebody sending me a PM with a legit RC site probably won't happen...but if somebody could, that'd be great, because I'm having absolutely no luck finding any. I don't have much experience with RC, just stuff a friend of mine used to give me, but it's been months and I can't find real drugs. I MISS 5-meo-AMT!!!! I love cough syrup and all, but I'd like something new. I've only tried 5-meo-AMT and DXM(straight chem). Also, what sites are good for general info on stuff like that? Erowid is the only place I know of and trust. I hate the DEA for ruining this right after I was introduced to these wonderful chems. I also don't want to be one of the stupid people who ruin it for everyone, so any advice to prevent me from being so would also be appreciated. Thanks!

2. GD Cat

GD Cat Member

robowalker, i might have only 3 posts but im not DEA. i was searching for chems and this site came up so i decided to post here. im a member of bluelight for many years.
    so if everyone would please ignore his comments and please feel free to send me links.
    thank you

3. InFlames420

InFlames420 Member

finding reliable sites is hard. most are obvious scams. if someone could pm me with a good supplier I would really appreciate it. Thanks

4. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

A quote from the original post...

5. noild

noild Member

So what the hell am I supposed to do when I can't find anything but sites I all ready know aren't legit, and nobody will help me out? What about a site that's based outside of the US? Anything at all would be nice. Oh well, I understand why people need to be careful, but I still hate how shit is.

6. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I pretty much assumed as soon as the hammer went down with many people would start selling RC's from abroad... the problem is they'll probably just take your skrill and laugh. What are you going to do, call the better business bureau?

Now your best hope at exotics is getting a degree in organic chemistry...

7. EllisDTripp

Bingo!

If not a degree, at least enough knowledge to follow the instructions in PIHKAL and TIHKAL....

8. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

You mean bacon like to watch this forum for info?, i hope i am at least entertaining them cuz that job must suck, snooping and being a rat and all.

9. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Hey Ellis, even if you get the knowlege arent most of the chemicals needed to make the final product under lock and key? Bah! I haven't found a vendor yet and I'm dying to get some 2c-E!!!!!

10. EllisDTripp

Some of them are watched chemicals, but if you learn some chemistry, you can always start with "precursors to precursors", and work your way forward.

Besides, with enough chemistry knowledge, you would be able to bullshit most suppliers sufficiently to buy a lot of watched stuff, anyway. These folks want to sell chemicals, not play cop for the feds. As long as you have a valid reason for purchase, and a valid business front (or can fake one convincingly), you can get ALMOST whatever you want...

11. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Member

I would like to find legit suppliers of RCs. I can help you with one also.

12. The Flow

The Flow Member

Ellis, I think you´ve done really a great work writing this checklist (lots of good ideas for me).
    But I must state, that one of the internet traders caught by the DEA last July fulfilled almost ALL of your requirements (it was www.Am******C************y.com (Even if this company does no longer exist, I better anonymize their adress). I ordered some RCs from them only days before their business was closed (good quality either).
    I´m very cautious, so I appreciate your work very much, Ellis. But if even these rules can´t prevent you (and the deliverer of your choice) any more, we might be facing a really BIG PROBLEM in the near future...

13. EllisDTripp

IIRC, that site's product list looked like it could have been lifted right out of PIHKAL and TIHKAL. A quote from the original post:

14. The Flow

The Flow Member

O.K., Ellis, you´re right, but I originally said that they fulfilled ALMOST all of your requirements... ;-)

B.t.w., has anyone already made experiences with one (or more) of the large chemical suppliers in China. Some of them fulfill all of the requirements on Ellis` list (let´s make this a new terminus to refer to on this forum: "Ellis` list"... <grin> ).
    What really confuses me: I´ve just made an order from one of these companies, located in Hongkong, but they shipped the parcel from Japan... (do they have s.th. to hide?)
    I should recieve it within the next 2 days, Internet parcel tracing already shows clearance from customs (of course this was only a test order, using no scheduled substances! (I guess this is an idea, we should add to "Ellis` list")).

Anyway: hold thumbs guys, that the quality is good...

15. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Member

16. EllisDTripp

You may not be able to get in trouble for BUYING the stuff overseas, but once you try to IMPORT chemicals into the US, you can attract the attention of customs, "Homeland Security", and other government agencies you probably want to avoid.

17. fuckshitup

fuckshitup Member

great list ellis. you made some good suggestions, but i've been using your method for the past two days, and i still havent been able to find anything. i used to get stuff from www.am......c............y.com and they had good quality stuff but, yeah, they were a really conspicuous site, and since they shut down i havent been able to find the chemicals i want anywhere. im mostly interested in 5-MeO-AMT, 2C-E, and 2C-I, and i would really appreciate it if someone could PM/IM me a reliable, under the radar, supplier. there seems to be risks involved with both ordering inside, and outside of the US, so some advice on that would also help. if anyone is cool enough to give me a good website or 2 and some advice, id REALLY appreciate it, and you have my word that i'd keep the info to myself. PLEASE, someone help me out.

18. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

Alot of over seas companys dont have anything on the package that even says chemical or their name but just a address.

19. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

I think I'm done with the research chem. scene for a while...but just in case someone is generous enough....

"great list ellis. you made some good suggestions, but i've been using your method for the past two days, and i still havent been able to find anything. i used to get stuff from www.am......c............y.com and they had good quality stuff but, yeah, they were a really conspicuous site, and since they shut down i havent been able to find the chemicals i want anywhere. im mostly interested in 5-MeO-AMT, 2C-E, and 2C-I, and i would really appreciate it if someone could PM/IM me a reliable, under the radar, supplier. there seems to be risks involved with both ordering inside, and outside of the US, so some advice on that would also help. if anyone is cool enough to give me a good website or 2 and some advice, id REALLY appreciate it, and you have my word that i'd keep the info to myself. PLEASE, someone help me out."

DITTO

20. fuckshitup

fuckshitup Member

someone please PM me about my post.[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.