Inexpensive & portabe vendor displays?

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by kitty fabulous, Jul 7, 2006.

1. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

Well, I'm going to be vending at the Boulder Coffee Music & Arts festival next month. I've got baskets to display the hackey sacks, & incense in, and shower curtain rings to hang bundles of necklaces from. The earrings are what's stumping me. How do I display french-hook earrings simply & inexpensively? Should I bother with earring cards?

Oh yeah, and the reconstructed pants and skirts - what do I do with those? Where can I find a rack to hang them that will fold up small for storage & transport? Is there an easier way to display clothing?

Any other display suggestions for the rest of the stuff would be welcome, too.

2. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

earings that are hooks and not studs:

make a frame out of wood, 1x2 works great. make it so the thinner side is facing out and the thicker side faces in. either drill small holes in the wood or if tools are an issue use a knife and cut notches to tie 8+pound fishing line to. If you drill holes looks better. cut 6" long piece of your 1x2 make the 2" side down for legs.

[​IMG]

3. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Sorry I can draw for shit, the frame can be painted, stained or left alone. I have seen the legs be made so you could use a wing nut and they would swivel alongside the frame when not in use. these stack very nicely and most i have seen are 18"x18" but can be any size you desire.

Clothes racks that are protable I have no idea.