Why that slightly heavy girl is hot (while others are not)

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by kurius, Jul 5, 2006.

1. lynsey

lynsey Banned

men like tits and ass...just say what you mean bluntly ;)

2. Ganja_Goo_Ninja

Ganja_Goo_Ninja the penis mightier

Skinny chicks can't suck dick.

I read that in National Geographic.

3. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I like both skinny and chubby chicks

I sort of hate this thread,

subgoin, a real man has 2 testicles, get your third one removed ;)

"real men" who are attracted to women take each individual on a case by case basis

4. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Because women naturally come in all shapes and sizes, but since the beginning of time (and mostly in the past 40 years), society ie the diet and advertising industry has tried to tell women what to look like so that they'll spend $ on their products.
    Studies have shown that in actuality, this kind of advertising has had little effect on what men find attractive.
    I think it still rings true that confidence is extremely important in determining attractiveness, and that the whole "Child-bearing hips, healthy body, ample breasts" is considered sexy, be it a concious decision or not :)

5. subgoin

subgoin Simply Superior

Ha Ha Ha - Right Lynsey lol

OK i also looked into your pictures, yeahh hooooo wooooow, that is a real woman, Yes yes i like Tits & Ass verrrry much, actually i live for them.

Like to hug the real thing, not just some bones. I like Females Flesh. :& & I would like to hug you too !!! How blunt that is :) :tasty:

6. subgoin

subgoin Simply Superior

Ha HA HA - Must admit that is wise - but on a second thought, why should i limit my self lol. It is not my fault, White, roundish, and feminine, ohhhhh. I see then nothing but RED feel nothing but Hot - It hurts. :reddevil: Wish if i can have them ALL for my selfish self.

You are real naughty hahahaha - but hey i do not get attracted to skinny ones, my radar just does not function in that direction - well .... if i'm horny i sure take any one available hahahahaha.

Now that is open-minded or what ? :)

7. subgoin

subgoin Simply Superior

................. :lol:

8. Relic

Relic Coming Unhinged

My hubby preffers heavy/fat women. I have always been heavier/fat whatever you prefer to deam it. About 3 years ago I lost a lot of weight to the point my pelvic bones stuck out, I got confidence out the ass or I call it bitch syndrome. It almost ruined a 6mo old marriage. I gained all my weight back plus a couple of pounds in the last year but that is ok the Hubby is happy and I get the same attention I got before. I agree on the hard wiring of the type of girls guys like. The ones I incountered when I lost my weight were arrogent and thought they were all that. The guys that give me attention now are not as arrogent but can still be pretty cocky. The one thing I know is that either size I am always told I am pretty, easy to talk to, and generallly fun to be around. I like to go clubbing, party, just like to have a good time in general. I keep a smile on at all times and if you cut me down that is your choice. but you will receive a smile that will never let you know what I am thinking and I will thank you for your opinion and tell it is always good to know peoples views on things and just walk away. It is all in how you carry yourself

9. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I got a lot more 'real' guys when i was heavier. I haven't been out with anyone who is boyfriend worthy in awhile. I gained about 15 pounds over the past two months and notice I am getting approached more than before.

10. lynsey

lynsey Banned

hahaaaaa well thank you :) and sorry to burst your bubble but I have no ass...just tits ):

11. subgoin

subgoin Simply Superior

Hahahahaha

No Ass ????

What ??

No greedy here - Practice makes perfect. Hahahaha

Greetings lady

12. Vegan Girl

Vegan Girl Member

I do get annoyed when obese women call themselves curvy....or when magazines call them curvy. Be proud of yourself but don't lie.

I have the proverbial t&a and a skinny waist. I have no problems getting guys, but even with my love of myself I can't get a guy who strictly likes waifish types.

Everyone has their own preferences. I generally like guys who are sorta thin but muscular and have dark hair, but it's not like I *only* like men who fit that description.

13. subgoin

subgoin Simply Superior

How skinny is the issue ? Yeaaaaaaah

Any skiny man would have muscles because no reasnable amount of fat cover them, still i do not like one layer only female if i can help it.

Through all times untill recently and for women specially they had some little More skin over the bones. Look at most Movie stars who were a dream of most men.

He/she does not have to be fat nor skinny, i mean moderation is a virtue.

14. prismatism

prismatism loves you

i wrote a longer post but i know people would bitch me out for stating scientific truth so i'll just say this:

i'm skinny and i don't like people using me to make themselves feel better. THAT is unattractive, no matter what you look like.

15. hummblebee

hummblebee hipstertist.

Wow... I just came across this thread and spent a whole marathon half-hour reading it (apparently I have time to waste?).

Some very good ideas have been expressed. I do think it's part attitude, part instinct, part simple preference.

In my own experience, I'm a big girl. Fat, chubby, whatever you want to call me. I have curves (and I don't understand, vegan girl, why big girls being labeled as "curvy" is a bad thing - if they are they are!) and look decidedly feminine, but there's a good cushion of padding on top of those curves. I've been with my partner for a little over five years, and when I met him I was not this big, but I was large-framed and... buff. (I had been a big girl, and then set out on-the-road by myself, hitchhiked across the country and all over the place for a year, with a heavy pack on my back and more emphasis on the "hike" than the "hitch"). Since we've met, a mixture of illness, comfort, and having someone around who wants to eat, have all played a part in my gaining weight. I'm certain that I'm the biggest girl he's been with, but he seems damn happy with me! The last woman he was with before me was quite skinny, and since we've been together I've noticed that he's grown more interested in larger women (I guess this is just mirroring the weight I've gained...)

A few things he's said that might provide further insight... 1) It might sound weird, but he's made the comment before that I'm all "one big boob". He enjoys that sensation, and likes the feel of me. :) 2) I have a cute face, distinctive features and nice dreadlocks. When I want to, for him, for myself, or for going out on the town, I can look damn cute in a natural, makeup-less, hippie girl sort of way. 3) Lastly, and this might sound bad, and it's a confession he's only made once after a couple of beers... chubby chicks *appreciate* the attention they get. It's not that we're desperate or anything... But we might not get hit on 30 times a day, so when someone does flirt with us it feels more meaningful. I guess in some ways that might make us easier to please.

:)

16. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

i just want to say that, personally, i've always found myself attracted to "thin" women, perhaps because i myself am thin. BUT (a big but...), the past few years i've come to find very thin women completely unattractive.

women are naturally fatter than men--that's just how it is. and now i'm really appreciating that. i noticed that i simply don't like to see a girls ribs sticking out, those little chicken-wing arms, and pointy discs of her backbone. more fat, i say! skinny women generally don't have the sexy ass and breasts that a normal/voluptuous woman does either....

now, i'm certainly not advocating unhealthy weight (obesity). i find that visually unattractive (loss of natural curves) and it's also mentally unattractive knowing that she is so unhealthy (either doesn't exercise or eats total junk, or both).

all in all, i think that a (happy) soft, supple woman is better than a woman who looks like she's about to snap in half! hollywood/modeling has done a disservice to society, in my opinion. not to mention that even those skinny-ass models get their thighs shaved off through photoshop!

17. Bynrdskynrd

Bynrdskynrd Member

This topic is best explained in a level of degrees...

The concept of thin or slender comes from the English. Victorian Era dress signified this--the corsets of women's wear, that goofy thing that made their ass huge but 'gave' the false impression of slenderness...and men's dress too, accentuating the height of a man and giving the impression of slimness as well.

The modern day concept of slenderness has a bit of fitness attached to it. First, we all want aerobic instructors as girlfriends. Now we want yoga instructors--fit, but not freakishly thin.

As for the concept of weight, my impression of what men want in a full-figured woman has always been the same...a bit on the reubenesque side. There is a certain point where extra weight not only looks unhealthy on a person (not just women, but men too), but seriously unattractive; exceptions to the fetishists need not be mentioned.

Personally, it's at that point where the hourglass shape is lost--from all angles. That belly is bigger than the boobies? No thanks. Where's your hips?

I think I am somewhat qualified about this weight issue. I used to be extremely obese, and now I am down to a healthy weight. Women and their physical ideal of men play along under these terms as well, so I really think that this is a moot topic for me.

That's my two cents.

18. Vegan Girl

Vegan Girl Member

hummblebee: I wasn't talking about girls who are just big, I'm talking about obese women who are just flat out unhealthy. There's a girl my little sister is friends with who calls herself curvy, but in reality she's just very overweight. No hips, no boobs, just big.

19. aspirine

aspirine Member

15 to 25 pounds "overweight" is usually very attractive because it is normal for female humans.
    That is to say they look more like women should look and act more like people should act.
    It also means they are less likely to be obcessed with their weight, and therefore easier to get along with. IME

20. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Let's just be honest...Guys just like big boobs and sometimes it must be a difficult decision...a nice rack or a flat stomach-that's a hard choice man.