Ordering "legal psilocybin pills" online

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by sPiNtHeDiSc, Jul 18, 2004.

1. sPiNtHeDiSc

sPiNtHeDiSc Member

URL deleted

Can someone tell me how much trust i should have in that website. I want to order some of those "psilocybin pills" (i know its not actual psilocybin, but just a synthetic drug like it) but im positive that im not gonna allow anyone to rip me off...Will they send the pills? will they work? will they be everything they say they are?

2. pinocchio

pinocchio Banned

LMAO!! Click on the link to Erowid at their site!

To quote Erowid:
    Warning - Vendor Mislabelling

The vendor page you have just come from includes deceptive mislabelling

I wouldn't fuck with them!

3. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

When will Ellis come and delete this link?

4-HO-DIPT and psilocybin are 2 different things.

4. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

Now. :)

Not only that, but by packaging and selling these chemicals for human consumption, they are handing the DEA an airtight Analog Act case on a silver platter! I certainly hope nobody here was stupid enough to order anything from these clowns, cause the feds will have your name/address REAL SOON. :(

In the future, if anyone sees links like this posted, PLEASE PM me to let me know. The faster they get killed, the better!

5. pinocchio

pinocchio Banned

Can you prove that that is not the same as psilocybin? I thought it was.

:)

6. EllisDTripp

Psilocybin is the phosphate ester of 4-HO-DMT. The product that site is representing as "synthetic psilocybin" is 4-HO-DIPT. Structurally VERY similar (certainly close enough to make an analog prosecution stick), but as they say, "close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades". This stuff is NOT psilocybin. No way, No how.

More info:

Psilocybin/Psilocin:
    http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal18.shtml

4-HO-DIPT
    http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal17.shtml

7. sPiNtHeDiSc

sPiNtHeDiSc Member

Im really lost here...what was wrong with that link posted?? I sense so much tension dealing with this subject, but I can't imagine why...

8. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

1. For liability issues

2. For the protection of suppliers

9. sPiNtHeDiSc

sPiNtHeDiSc Member

suppliers as in the suppliers from that website posted? Why would we protect them...they know what theyre doing Lol, and i found the website on a search engine...its not like its underground or anything

10. Dallas-321

Dallas-321 Member

More importantly for you Ive read of many reports regarding that distributor taking money and not shipping the product. Order away champ. ;]

11. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Those people might rip you off, and are selling some RC as mushroom pills at like 500% mark up. just 'ask' google about research chemicals. ;)

12. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

it's like saying can u prove onions rn't bananaz - Iprocin(4ho-dipt) & psilocybin r different - it would b up 2 som1 2 prove otherwize agaianst all the scientific evidence

as for structural similarity ther is still a lot of differenet since isopropyl is way up from methyl & the 4 is different 2 - psilocin is closer - psilocybin is 4opo or something

iprocin feel very differnt to shrooms anyhow - mayb better mayb worse but pretty differnrt

13. pinocchio

pinocchio Banned

You need to fix your fucking 'e' key so your posts are easier to read and I was messing w/someone else. Its hard to see what the thread is about if the link is dropped. I guess if there is a mad rush to NOT buy from them, they might sue this site, huh?

14. EllisDTripp

3. To minimize the publicity these sellers receive, thereby delaying the eventual scheduling of their products.

4. As a form of protest against the "fast buck" mentality that drives many of these dealers. Most of them spring up only to cash in during the short "window of opportunity" between a chemical becoming popular and it becoming illegal.

15. EllisDTripp

Psilocybin is also called 4-OPO-DMT, which simply indicates the phosphate ester of psilocin, 4-HO-DMT. BTW, psilocybin isn't psychoactive until it breaks down on ingestion into psilocin.

As far as what constitutes structural similarity, remember that the line is (intentionally) drawn very vaguely, and essentially is whatever the prosecution can convince the typical scientifically illiterate AmeriKKKan jury to believe. Shown structural formulas for the 2 drugs in question, there would be little doubt that the 2 are very closely related:

4-HO-DMT (L) 4-HO-DIPT (R)

16. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Yeah...damn stupid teenagers using their mommy's credit cards to buy shit that they think is gonna give 'em a quick, legal fun time. Quit ruining everything for the rest of us, tards!

17. sPiNtHeDiSc

sPiNtHeDiSc Member

Ok Ok... thanks for clearing that up ellis

18. SoFarAway

SoFarAway Friendly Fried Guy

Some peoples children.

19. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

yeah I know _ i was simple pointing out that in the case of Iprocin there is a difference at the 4 as well as the NN pos reguardless of how it breaks down. prob 4ho-emt or 4ho-met are closer yano

20. EllisDTripp

But if I were the DEA lawyer, I would just claim that 4-HO-DIPT was an analog of PSILOCIN (also a schedule I drug), not psilocybin, eliminating the possible comparisons of the 4-position substituent.