Teenage nude camps - yes or no?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Wicked Eyes, Jul 18, 2004.

1. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

This was recently in the news, apparently the bible thumpers are screaming about the obscenity of it, and the other side doesn't find anything wrong with it.

I'm a very sexual person, so I'll be the first to admit if I went to a nude camp I would be running around with an erect phallus the whole day lol - I can only imagine what could happen with a ton of kids, all together, all naked.

The argument is that people used to nudity aren't bothered by it as much, and that its their lifestyle and they should be allowed to follow it.

But I can also see that there is a good chance that nude teenagers will end up having sex. I know I would lol

So what do you all think?

2. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

The last time I checked teenagers who wear clothes most of the time have sex, so...

I have no major objections to teenage nude camps.

1 person likes this.
  3. Natz

Natz Member

well one thing that wouldn't be stopping em is self conciousness(sp!) so i think there would be more chance. but i don't think it would all happen randomly. If couples turned up together or something there would be a good chance.

4. abbadabba

abbadabba Member

Why would nudists be more likely to have sex than anyone else? The whole idea of nudism being so closely tied to sexuality is strictly a North American one... Nowhere else in the world would this even be an issue.

5. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Just because a group of teens are nude doesn't mean they are more likely to have sex... maybe they are more aroused, but I doubt that would lead to more sex.

6. Jaque Imo

Jaque Imo Up on The Lowdown

As long as i can be a camp counselor, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this.

Roberto69 likes this.
  7. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

I'm all fer it!

8. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

This place is real? Where is it?
    I think that alot of kids would be going who have never been to a nudist camp before, or even nude at all for any real length of time. They'd probably all be fucking like bunnies. I know I would.

9. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

That's why I'm fer it!

10. Pablo

Pablo Member

The idea that nudity leads to sex is kind of imature, it would probably lead to more touching and petting, but less sex. People want to do stuff, but the barrier of clothes often times makes it an all or none proposal, because people feel like its going so far to get naked. I think people used to their bodys would be more controlled about it. Because the way i heard my peers talk its like tey kiss, or they go all the way to sex. I think this may be because of clothes. Doesnt that make sence?

11. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Youd expect the same kind of respect and maturity of the campers that you would if they were clothed. That means mostly anything that is ok to do clothed is ok to do nude and things not ok to do clothed probably apply when nude as well. I think the camp counselors would be skilled enough to know what to look for to prevent any unseen problems. Besides these camps have a clean track record and usually dont have the sort of lowlifes you get at a typical textile camp with a bunch of stuck up inner city kids going to it that are always all rude to each other and just wanna cause problems.

12. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

a lot of the kids going were raised nudist so it is nothing different to them........ i don't think i see anything wrong with it..........

13. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Thats another reason why id allow it. I would tell those stuck up politicians that are so against it to stack up some actual cases with nudist camps where bad things have actually occured and compare them to textile camps with similar issues. I would be quite sure that the textile camp cases would be much higher and unless these people could come up with some solid proof that these places are bad then they have no case and no legit reason to ban such camps and these people need to gp chase themselves and bother people who are actually causing problems.

14. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Mike, would you be talking about the nudist colony for teens in Florida, perhaps? If so, there was also an artical about it in Newsweek (I think that's which mag).

15. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

I was just talking about teen camps in general but yes i have heard of that article and yes you were mentioning the right magazine.

16. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Have you read the article? It's quite humorous how open the teens are. I just feel the age limit at the camp is off. The ages are something like 13-21. Now, isn't the age in all of the US for statitory rape, 18?

17. pasimachus

pasimachus Member

Nathan, I was confused by your last comment. Do you think that being nude around someone who is under 18 is equivalent to statutory rape? If not, what did you mean?

18. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Wow!

I never knew they had nudist camps exclusively for teens. Shows how much I know.

Frankly, I don't think I'd be able to control myself if I was naked around a lot of HOT teenage girls. I'd be walking around with a constant boner.

It sounds kind of weird to me, though. I am totally for nudism if that's what floats people's boat, but the fact that they have nudist colonies designed exclusively for teens seems a bit, I don't know.... strange.

I mean, why is it just for teens? And who runs these things, and why? Is it like some 50 yr. old one day says to himself "Hmmm.... I think I'll open a nudist camp exclusively for teens"?

If I had a teenage daughter, I don't think I'd be too keen on her going to a teenage nudist colony. I don't know, an environment like that just seems conducive to rape, because they are teenagers, and teenage males are a lot more impulsive than adult males. If it was an all-female nudist camp, then I might feel differently.

So basically, I am all for nudism, but this all sounds a bit strange to me. It doesn't have to do with "morals" or any of the crap which the Jesus Freak conservatives are blabbing on about, but rather the whole concept in general.

Then again, I am not some painfully liberated, tree-hugging hippy either. I guess I haven't taken enough acid or something.

19. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Quote: I guess I haven't taken enough acid or something.
    You can say that again! ;)

People say that nudism and sex don't go togehter, but when I was 18 I went to this nudist lake with some older girls, maybe 22 or so, and one extremely hot one immediately took off her clothes....me and my friend elected to go hiking around rather than let our boners be seen.

20. mauricelcassidy

mauricelcassidy Member

haha yea i could totally see the girls taking advantage of the situation and making it a game to see who they could give a hard on and what it would take to do it. haha but i dont see it as morally wrong or anything. in fact if more people were naked there would just be less to be judged by.

peace, bob