shroom cost

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by chris, May 12, 2004.

1. nesta

nesta Banned

its a little different if they're a much more potent/rare species than Psilocybe cubensis, but still a bit pricey...

2. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

You can find them for 25 1/8 in a wet season, 30 1/8. 40 is way too expensive, even for arl dude.

3. nesta

nesta Banned

grow your own fucking mushrooms or get a friend to...

4. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

For the underaged they're going to have trouble getting spores, unless they "borrow" their parents CC. But that is the best solution.

5. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

I could easily send some people here a spore print, but they would still need to get their hands on a syringe. PM me if you need spores and can't get them for some reason. Please do not just waste a spore print by asking me for one and then not actually having the expertise to grow. Please visit www.shroomery.org to find some basic shroom gowing teks. You will also need to learn how to make a spore syringe if you are going to grow from a spore print.

6. nesta

nesta Banned

i ordered my spores when i was 17 with absolutely no problem at all. you don't NEED to go to someplace that requires a credit card - you can get a money order whenever you want to, and some vendors accept cash

7. babynug

babynug Member

not completely off topic, but does the shroom high last as long as the LSD high(12hours)? i've done acid a long time ago, but sounds like shrroms are not as strong. never done them just because i never came across them, amazing.

8. nesta

nesta Banned

one of the major advantages mushrooms have over LSD (besides the ability to grow your own) is that they last about half the time of an acid trip. this is sort of a safety net in case of a bad trip, so that you know you only have a couple hours till you're fine rather than being terrified all day/night long...

9. mssunshine

mssunshine Member

my friend just got me an 1/8 of really potent shrooms for $20 bucks...which is a little higher price out here in the sf bay area since there arent alot around right now

10. Darius

Darius Member

Nesta you dont seem like the kinda guy that would need that safety net :)

11. brothersun

brothersun Member

I live in canada and i'm wondering if they sell spores at head shops. or do you have to order them online? I love mushrooms never a bad trip. But i've only done them about 5 times.

12. nesta

nesta Banned

i have never had a bad trip, but a lot of people are quite a bit more prone to them than i am.

and even far more experienced trippers than me who have never had a bad trip still can run into their first, so it doesnt hurt to be a little safer about it...

13. nesta

nesta Banned

yeah, some headshops in canada sell spores i believe, but if none around you do then don't worry, there are plenty of online vendors. best bet would be in vancouver i'd bet, and next best bet might be in toronto...but anywhere in canada you may well be able to find them as far as i know.

14. babynug

babynug Member

nesta,thanks for the info. will check out whether i can hook up with shrrooms, eventually. i was not fond of the length of the LSD high. i can deal with 6 hours, but 12 hours is a long time to be tripping if you got shit to do.thx

15. JustSwell

JustSwell Member

My everyone here is really lucky. Here in NYC the cost for an eighth is 40 dollars!!! Even the places around like Westchester and others. REDICULOUS!!! Oh and a gram of weed is 20, great huh? Boy

16. bigshotdan8

bigshotdan8 Member

i was also wondering the cost of enough decent shrooms to get visuals

17. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

There's no exact amount that gaurantees visuals. IMO, if you gowing into this mainly for the visuals, you'll be dissapointed.

18. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Yeah ^. Shrooms are a crazy awesome mindfuck. I didn't even get visuals when I did them but I had a fucking blast.