So what's up with the big black schlong? Do girls really seek it? Or is it a myth?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by johnschlong, May 31, 2006.

1. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

Just wondering, do girls really share this idea of wanting to have sex with a black guy at least once in their lives?
    Is it really so that all girls want to have had the big black dong experience?

Or is this all a bit of a myth created by insecure white boys?

I for one wouldn't care if the big black dong is on all girls' agendas, since I think sexual experimentation should be encouraged. But as always, sometimes these things become fashionable merely for the sake of being fashionable. And then it starts to suck.

Moreover, there's always this communication problem: do boys really know what girls really want? Or are they creating all kinds of fantasies, just like girls are creating theirs, to tease each other with? It's all so complex and messy... [​IMG]

Just tell me, girls, is the big black monsterdong really a must have?

Transguy likes this.
  2. sexy_muse

sexy_muse Member

The 'big black monsterdong' (hilarious expression hahaha!)... yeah I think it's just another myth.
    I don't deny having a fantasy or so every once in a while of doing it with a black guy, probably in a room full of mirrors so I can see the colours mixing ;) but it's pretty much like any other fantasy, actualy not quite as common as certain other fantasies, at least not for me.

And yeah, your right, it's all messed up, 'what does the opposite sex want?' gets so many crazy answers. All these trends out there can't be applied to the general population 'cause everybody's different and some are just a load of bull, publicity shit.

Like for example, a while back I asked a guy what was his biggest fantasy and I was shocked when he didn't say 'doing it with two girls' :p

ahsorandy, Altman and TheOrchardist like this.
  3. Hippiemomma

Hippiemomma Member

Yeah...the myth is true... :)

LoveVortexxx likes this.
  4. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

nope
    not for me at least

I mean, if I fall in love with someone who happens to have a big black cock, hurrah for me
    If I never experience it, whatever, no biggie

5. Afterglow

Afterglow Member

I've never slept with a Black guy,so I can't say if the myth is true or not, but I can say that I think all men have this fear that their penis may not be big enough to satisfy a woman. I dated 3 guys with huge cocks (7+), and all three of them acted completely unaware of the fact that they were hung. I mean how big is a penis supposed to be? I've known men with 6inchers who were ashamed of their penis size. I personally think 6 inches is perfect, and anything over can either be a blessing or a curse.

With that said, how long is the mythical "big black dong" supposed to be?

MikeBD likes this.
  6. i_am_me

i_am_me Member

I think that people are very individual. Some girls want black men and some want something else. I do think that many girls would take it if they could have it though. I know that I like them.

7. acid*rain~bow

acid*rain~bow Member

well.....

i've been with a few black cocks, latin cocks, arab cocks and last but not least white cocks.....
    honestly...i don't determine a man's dick size/quality/whatever by the colour of his skin....i believe only when i see and most definitely when i FEEL

and it was never anything i was *seeking* - LOL!

but i would not want to miss the experience
    that's all i'm saying
    :H

but it's nice to experiment with as much difference as possible, to experience variety
    and find out that at the end of the day...of course personal individuality goes much deeper than just race or cultural/ethnic background...

8. R. August Croen

R. August Croen Member

Based on the limited, unscientific data I have gathered in locker rooms, I'd say that no, the notion that black guys tend to have big dicks is not a myth. All the brothers I've seen naked were hung like donkeys.

But based on the limited, unscientific data I have gathered from the women I've been with, I'd say the notion that most women want a guy with a giant cock is a myth. I've been told my own size (just under six inches, but kind of fat) is perfect, and anything much bigger is painful.

I don't think they were just trying to be nice. I've heard the same story too often, and not always from lovers. "Afterglow" said as much in a post above this one.

Why is it people tend to believe bad news, but write good news off as "just being nice"? When I tell small-breasted women I prefer smaller tits, they usually don't believe me (although large-breasted women do). They tell me they think I'm just trying to be nice. But the fact is, I do prefer smaller tits. Their shapes are lovely. They don't sag.

LoveVortexxx likes this.
  9. Kaleidescope_eyes

Kaleidescope_eyes Member

well ive never really thought about it

10. _Brett15_

_Brett15_ Member

If your into the black guy mirrors fantasy...I'm in...although I'm not black, I can learn [​IMG][​IMG]

11. Hip Aficionado

Hip Aficionado Member

well... my cock is big, but it's not black. However, if she lets me put it in her butt, it might turn brown... problem solved.

12. nadinette

nadinette Member

According to my experience, not all blacks have big cocks but most of them, I saw white guys with big cocks two. I prefer anyone who can put all in me either black or white, I freak for a 9-10''

13. heartsnotfarts

heartsnotfarts Member

indeed.

14. experiancedwanker

experiancedwanker Member

studys shown whites and blacks have pretty much the same average size, with whites being a few millimeters above. latinos come in third, asians fourth.
    may this myth RIP

15. slave

slave Member

Size doesnt matter its all in the technique and tha mans ability of moving mainly with the hips and the ass movement while being inside :) up and down , sides , circles , finding the G-spot and stuff :)...this thesis is confurmed by sexologists i trust them , i advise you to do the same...peace out :)

16. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

nah, Id rather have a thick pink one with a purple head slightly curved up and to the left.. Im sitting her with the yardstick i use for disciplining and i think anything between 4 and 6 1/2 is is good, 7 is great.. 8 if im feeling frisky.. anything beyond that is a little too big for me..

17. potsmokingnome

potsmokingnome Member

LOL good to see you posts here Hilder LOL "8 if I'm feeling frisky!" lol your too funny! :)

18. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

Good to see you too, and thanks!!

19. pat_mycat

pat_mycat Member

if a good lookin' black guy wanted to put his huge cock in me, i wouldnt be complaining hehe

20. lv_steve

lv_steve Member

Im white and hung like a flea, but ALL the white girls I've known that have been with Black guys said they are MUCH bigger than white guys.

Plus found this from a study online:

"We averaged the ethnographic data on erect penis and found the means to approximate: Orientals, 4 to 5.5 in. in length and 1.25 in. in diameter; Caucasions, 5.5 to 6 in. in length and 1.5 in. in diameter; blacks, 6.25 to 8 in. in length and 2 in. in diameter."

Apparently it's true the brothas are swingin with bigger sticks! lol