Will u eat her pussy when she is on her period

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by seX addict, May 29, 2006.

1. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Been there done that did it again. Pussy real good dat pussy real good

2. kkatilouu

kkatilouu Member

yea, really old blood that is being shed from the uterus must be super good, nomnomnom....
    ._.

3. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

It’s like when u bite your lip the taste of a lil blood but it mostly tastes like pussy.

4. scubafanatic

scubafanatic Member

I draw the line at stinky, I'll 'do' stinky, but not 'red wings'!

5. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I shall never say never. I'm open to trying, though, I've never done this yet.

6. VileKyle

VileKyle Member

Definetly have before more than once..lol.. not something I seek out just something that happens once in a while

7. Mr.Lap

Mr.Lap Member

I like licking pussy, PERIOD, I also put catsup on my fries or eat em plain. Suck,lick or fuck . . .hell YES

8. amybaltin

amybaltin Member

Period sex can be hot if he is ok with it but going down on me, no way. Thats gross! Ive had guys allmost try everything but never that. I thought that was to much for even men. I think it is for normal men.

9. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Yeah that sounds sick. Nope.

10. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

Hell no, all you have to do is wait for a little while and eat that thing when its clean. Women are hot but there are things I won't do for pussy.

11. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

This whole thread is useless to me. I dread the pussy because it is the wrong hole. Go straight to the ass.

12. lickability

lickability Guest

well if you've ever done it and want to send the women into a sexual frenzy..you'd love it. If shes clean her smell down there will keep you erect for hours

13. jul

jul Member

what a strange thread...well i am a girl and also confirm that during these days of month, i am going crazy for sex and we do have sex with my boyfriend, he is used to it.

but no i would not go that far as to say to him to lick me down there (its embarrassing) but if he would offer (that he still has not LOL ) I would not say no (LOL)...

seriously though with a good bath (prior to sex) and an immediate foreplay after the bath (if you do not want to wait for more days) you shall not be able to tell the difference because due to the arousal the blood flow stops and since the vagina is more sensitive and swollen, the feeling there is far more intense for both. (unless she is super-sensitive or her nerves due to her hormones are not in the better state so avoid it all together)

14. howlyourname

howlyourname Member

my boyfriend wants to, but i just won't let him, even if my hormones are going nuts.

15. iamtigerpaw

iamtigerpaw Member

no way jose

16. lameazz

lameazz Member

I have went down on my wife during her period and she loved it. It wasn't my favorite but I either get a blow job after or fuck her ass.

17. dooboige

dooboige Member

I don't have a problem having sex with a woman during her period, and I'm happy to eat her pussy, too. Which probably means just licking her clit, rather than doing things further south, but that usually gets her where she wants to go. You just need to do a little cleaning with a washcloth. There may be a very slight taste of blood around the clit, but if you think about the anatomy here you can see what's up.

18. mathusela

mathusela Member

I was once down on my girl friend in the dark... when I went into the bathroom to clean up, My beard was all red with her menstrual blood. I never knew until I saw it, but I wasn't grossed out.

19. lameazz

lameazz Member

I ate period pussy last night!!!!!

20. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

Hellll Noooooooooooo:willy_nilly: