Will u eat her pussy when she is on her period

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by seX addict, May 29, 2006.

1. seX addict

seX addict Member

just wondering how many people will have sex when u /ur gf having ur /her period?

will u eat her bloody pussy? do u think it's sick and bizarred?

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

3. FrightfulDark

FrightfulDark Member

I'll have sex, but I do not want to earn my red wings.

4. andytangzx

andytangzx Member

have sex is ok,
    but eat pussy, may be my stomach is not ok

5. whereami

whereami Member

Fuck no.

6. opium_eyes

opium_eyes Une Canadien Errant

It's unfortunate because I'm most horny during that time of the month. but the sheer thought of having a hand ro ANYTHIGN else down there while bleeding is just gross. it's not even just that's it's blood... it where it's fromm and what else is included in the blood.
    that's just a mess i don't want to deal with

7. zoobulon

zoobulon Member

meh', a ****'s a ****. If a woman's flow is real heavy ya don't have to deep toungue fuck her ya know. if yer squeamish over a little blood an' mucus just concentrate on licking the clit ( several inches from any ooze, kids, and menses don't flow up) and finger her grafenberg and vaginal canal. Most women are very worked up during their periods so it's not like you'll be eating fur burger for hours before she cums. Eating a girl on the rag is much better than discovering a yeast infection after getting a mouthful of mayonaise.

8. freakon

freakon Member

hhaha, you are absolutely mad, so tell me, have you ever looked like drakula or no? (one time, a guy was giving me a head, and i didn't know i had my periods, it's true, but when he was done, he looked like a bloody vampire or something!!!!!!!!! and strangely he didn't notice....)

9. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

My ex used to eat me all the time when I was on my period-of course, I wore a tampon while he was doing it, so there was very little blood externally, and he confined his licking to right directly on my clit, which was all I needed anyway. Really strong orgasms, especially since I was having that 'period horniness'. God, it was good. I really miss that...

10. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

Youre a real trooper, Jester-you're our kinda guy:p!

11. isaac

isaac Member

go for the clit its not near the blood.

12. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Couldn't have said it better myself!

13. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

Im pretty sure when a girl is having her period thats natures way of saying hold off on the sex.

14. Ryver

Ryver Member

I would not eat a girl out on her period. That is nasty and trashy.

15. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

hmm..
    trashy?
    I can understand it not beign to your taste, and you seeing it as nasty/gross, but why trashy? Most chicks are incredibly horny during their period, and with a tampon not much of anything comes out or tastes odd

16. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Yep. That's right. I've done it plenty of times, and I love it.

17. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

I don't think it would bother me too much. I would just keep her pleasure in mind and take one for the team.

18. Emanresu

Emanresu Member

i've done it a few times. Its not bad as long she's not bleeding too much. Does taste wierd sometimes though.

19. Advaya

Advaya Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

My boyfriend does and I'm very grateful. I don't think I could handle a squeemish man, and since I do not use pads or even tampons (but a keeper) there is no mess or string or anything.

20. Ryver

Ryver Member

hmm. Maybe saying trashy offended people that like doing it or enjoy getting it done to them. I didn't mean to do that. All I meant was eating a girl out on her period is so far out of the question. I just think its really tasteless(no pun intended). The people that enjoy this, more power to you. But it is not for me, or anyone I have ever dated.