WAHM roll-call

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by kitty fabulous, May 19, 2006.

1. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

Are there any other work-at-home-moms here? Introduce yourself and tell us about your business.

I live near Ithaca, New York and am starting a vending business, supported by online sales. I have a shop here at the Hip Forums, here: http://www.hipforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=408

2. Tarto

Tarto Member

I'm here!!

I make tie dye and beaded jewelry, read tarot and throw parties that showcase all of the aforementioned habits... um, obsessions.

You can find me at www.hippymom.com

(Thanks, kitty!)

3. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

That hippymom site looks great! Did you get my PM, Tarto?

4. jenashali

jenashali Member

I just started a stay at home business, and I'm really liking it. I haven't made a huge amount of money yet, but I'm working on it. But all I really want is just an extra $500 a month. I work with a team called Stayin Home And Lovin It. We work with a catalog company that pays us to tell other people about their company. And you can get some great bonuses as well. I actually love the products because they are consumer products that are safe and healthy for your home, and costs less than what you find in the supermarket. That is really important to me with a 1 yr old daughter. I found out that stay at home moms are 50% more likely to develop cancer because of all the chemicals in our cleaning products, carpets, furniture etc. The air polution in our homes is actually worse than outside! And just imagine the effect it's having on our little ones, and they are even more susseptable to these toxins because of their immature imune systems. If you want to check out this business opportunity go to my website or you can email me. It's really worth a look, and even if you are just interested in learning more about the products, email me.

http://jena.stayinhomeandlovinit.com
    jenaterry@sbcglobal.net

Have a great day!