penis not erecting as usual...?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by darthmom, May 18, 2006.

1. darthmom

darthmom Member

ok so 3 weeks ago i could go hard about almost ANYTHING, if a girl held my hand i would be hard, if a girl sat on my lap i would get hard.....but now when things like that happen, i dont go hard right away, eventually i do but its not as fast as usual......is that normal?

2. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

You sound like one of my exes. As long as he was holding my hand, he would be hard, and he'd start to soak his pants with pre-cum. When we could get some place private, i'd unzip his pants and jack him off real quick so that he would come and not keep soaking his pants-I mean, it would leak out through the front of his pants-it was embarassing. He was much more sensitive than most guys, real easy to get hard. Trust me, there's nothing wrong with you at all-you sound like you get hard much easier than most guys.

3. darthmom

darthmom Member

no well that was the case.....but now i dont get hard as much as before...at first i was embarassed, then my GF said she liked it....and now when she goes to grab she is like "not yet?"

4. Charise

Oooo, that's hot....

5. darthmom

darthmom Member

lol tell me about it ;)

6. Charise

I'm sure she can make it hard pretty quick....

7. candock

candock Member

Maybe sometimes you'er very tired! Have a rest and eat some rich in protein!

8. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

If your really worried...go to your PCP.

9. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

Why do us guys get worried at the least variation from the normal? 'It's' ok one day, three weeks later,"omG, somins wrong wif m'dik!" Take Candock's advice and relax. If we had the same expectatins of our brain as wedo of our dorks, we'd be geniuses all. It's gonna change it's habbits a lot more over the course of your life. Stand by! Meanwhile, if its up when needed consider yourself equipped. Wait 'til that action slows down if you really wanna worry, darthmon. Bthw, including yr age would've helped.