Garageband.com - for musicians!

Discussion in 'Musicians' started by Jaz Delorean, Jul 14, 2004.

1. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

heyall, i found this website called www.garageband.com it's really awesome!
    you sign up, and you have to review other bands tracks, when you have reviewed 15, you can upload one of yours and it will get reviewed too! also, you can post gigs and profiles and loads more, all for free too - it's a really good idea.
    :D rawk on!
    jaz

2. flowerchild17

flowerchild17 I practice safe sax.

Man this is such a neat idea!!!! I'll have to join, too bad I can't post any selections of my band... And I'll have to wait until I get sound back on my computer!

3. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

yeah man, it's good that you have to review other peoples too, that way everyone gets feedback! i think thats really important to build up a musician.
    jaz

4. LivinNreflection

LivinNreflection Member

I heard about garageband.com last year when I went to a Movovox concert, I don't know if anyone has ever heard of them but their record label is "GarageBand Records" You guys should check out Monovox and if you live in Wisconson you should go to one of their shows, they're good. I saw them last year at the 100th aniversary celebration for Harley Davidson, they opened up for Billy Idol. But yeah garageband.com is an awesome site!

5. flowerchild17

flowerchild17 I practice safe sax.

I live in Wisconsin! :D