hash from pakistan - peeekchurr.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by pakistan, May 14, 2006.

1. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

damn you da bomb pakistan

2. Kiefer99

Kiefer99 Member

but v dun get magic shrooms here :$

3. drmt

drmt Guest

For all the people that think just cuz its red its bad...lol This is called "LAAL GARDAA"(red garda= the best and most expensive hash) Please do some research B4 TALKING OUTTA UR AZZ this is actually better than the best afghan gold seal hash, kief hash we make or the best bubble we get in Dam or the States. I used to get a KG of this 5 yrs bak for about Rs.8000 which is a lil over $100. Afghan gold seal hash goes for Rs.5000 a KG (kg is 1000grams up in NY id pay over $5gz for a lb which is 454 grams of medium Quality hash) Prices are too damn cheap cuz its growing wild around the hindu kush mountains aswell as other parts ull see 20ft+ long trees lol
    Ive grown outdoor n indoor in the states aswell but nothing compared to REAL deal kush u get in Pakistan, i guess they are landrace kush strains grown for a long long period of time down there specifally for hash production. Taste of paki kush reminds me now of some master x og x lemon kush mix, hell when i went down there last time the farmers actually let me have more than 8 branches for free. They literally have acres of the shit growing....Ahh memories...
    Going to be reaching there in the summer so cant wait...

4. Sadhu

Sadhu Member

opium poppiesssssssssssssssss inde hash in pakistan.....usually

5. drmt

drmt Guest

mr Sad hu have u ever smoked any Pakistani hash? Guess not u probably got ripped off. I have never seen or herd of poppy seeds or opium in hash(why would they put opium="afeem" in hash when its more expensive lol... then you'd be smoking the good shit im guessin

6. speakerhead

speakerhead Member

dude i am from pakistan tooo i am in khi . .

7. aquaregia

aquaregia Guest

I recently got 15grams of brown hash for Rs500...is that a fair price to pay for only 15g?

8. hamzakhalid

hamzakhalid Guest

yo werrd up man ,i used to live in toronto man,used to smoke bud all day ,buh broski 10 dollerz waas to much yuh kno,i got excpelled from school like 5 months ago and shit,so my parents bought me down here to pakistan,im livin in pindi know,werrd up bro,im tired of hash man,weed is growin in every pach of ground,buh its not smokable,and the the hash for a hundred rupees,im tired of that shit,its high is good,buh every one sayn they mix opium in it and shit,i just miss bud,yuh think ganja/weed/ yuh kno dat marjuana is findable here,the one yuh put in yur bob marly zig zag and smoke?link me up on my face book,i never check my hotmail aiight,just type in my email adress clownjamiah@hotmail.com

9. hamzakhalid

hamzakhalid Guest

werrd man i used to live in t dot,TORONTO bro ,right beside newyork ,man 10 dollerz a gram,rough tymes,now its 100 rupees for 45 easy spliffs,but i dont like hash man ,i like dat bud ,and i miss dat shit,werrd man ,next tyme yuh come down here,make a round to pindi n link me up,we will talk some next man dem english these pakis dont get,buh bro i miss real weeeeed ,i need a link on dat down these parts

10. Sameer14

Sameer14 Guest

Lol thread dates back to 2005 hahaa, I'm replying in case anyone's still alive, I'm in Karachi and I need some Hash. Anyone interested in Smoke-Up Scene? Or just link me up to a Dealer. Please? :)

11. higher

higher Guest

hey sameer u found anyone ?

12. mynundies

mynundies Members

In UK About half of a gram of hash or $30 for 6g. thats $3 for 0.75g
    0.09g of green for $2
    We cant get good hash very often. Not since the early 90's when 'something' happened.