Girls: Q on watching a guy masterbate in public

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by mygt4play, Jul 13, 2004.

1. mygt4play

mygt4play Member

I have been going to a local nude beach here on the east coast of the states for a number of years now. The beach gets a mix of regular naturist, ordinary people going nude, swingers, exhibitionist and voyeurs (the latter describing most people there to some degree). I have on many occasions "discretley" masterbated while being watched by women or couples. By "Discrete" I mean lying on my side or "reading" a magazine while sitting in a beach chair. I have had some incredible orgasms being wathced. Now, I know what your thinking..Pervert!..lol so let me explain how this starts. As I don't want to offend anyone..it starts with exchanging glances, body language, applying suntan lotion (can you really use to much? ;-) to it's obvious they want to watch and you want to show. So it's pretty obvious when a woman wants to watch (I like it when they drop their magazine or book a little, looking over the top with sunglasses on) I guess I have to add that I'm a pretty decent looking guy if I don't say so myself, surfer, early thirties, fit body..so I assume this accounts for some of my luck, as I have never had anyone complain or been ticketed(which does happen), etc.
    So my question is - How many woman out there have watched or would like to watch a guy masterbate in a public place like the beach above or a guy doing it a car, while passing you, etc.?

2. ohjinn

ohjinn Member

Huh. I guess if i was really in the mood...

I think i would be offended if i was at a nude beach and i saw some guy jerking off while watching the women. i've never been to a nude beach, so maybe i'm being ignorant but i always assumed that a lot of the attraction to them had to do with being able to be naked and feel safe and unviolated and kind of like everyone's nudity was a common denominator, bringing everyone to a level of easy comfort with being nude and amongst other nudes. If i saw you masturbating i would probably feel violated and that you were a pervert and that you frequented nude beaches because you were too cheap to go to a strip club. And then i'd probably kick sand in your face. But that's just me.

3 people like this.
  3. xthevalkyriex

xthevalkyriex Member

LOL..great line. Yes, on occasion, I like watching my boyfriend masturbate-it's such a primal act, and can turn me on if the mood is right. But I wouldn't want some random stranger to jerk off in front of me, whether I was nude or not. That's just disgusting.

4. mygt4play

mygt4play Member

The section on not wanting to offend and how the "exchange" that occurs that let one know that the other person(s) wants to watch.
    Probably should have been more clear on the meaning of "discrete" and described the surroundings more. I mean I don't sit there in the middle of a hundred people, announce over a loudspeaker that "Everyone...May I have your attention please..I will now begin to Masterbate - That is All." I have always done this when very few or no other people were in the immediate area - so only the people who want to see..see.

Good points on feeling safe though...probably why there is a double standard with men and women. Somehow I don't see many men calling the cops if a girl were to start doing it. Since I'm not a stalker, rapist, etc..and don't come off as threat and try to establish what the game is in "the exchange"..it seems to work.

As to appropriateness - sure it's socially unacceptable and can you get in trouble..hey..that sounds like alot of things people do - usually things that are really fun. Hey..that's why I try to be "discrete" - don't want offend or get the place shut down...but the risk does make it fun.

5. Manzarak

Manzarak Members

Yes. At least in the case of my wife.

My wife was at a local nudist resort. Towards the end of the day, she went to the indoor pool. Another couple was there but they soon left. After a while, a guy whom she had noticed showing up wherever she went, showed up at the indoor pool and sat down on the edge of the pool. My wife knew he had been looking at her so she decided to swim around on her back so he could watch her.

At some point, she noticed that he had one leg raised, and realized that he was slowly and gently stroking his penis. She swam over toward him, stopped swimming, and stood up in the waist high water and faced him from about ten feet away. She stood there watching him masturbate. He continued, as he must have realized that she was willing to provide him a real nude female to look at while he masturbated.

After she came home, she said "I think I had an experience." She told me what happened. I asked her what the circumstances were and how she ended up standing in front of him, and she said that when she noticed what he was up to, she slyly headed over in front of him and stood up facing him, "showing him my tits so that he could look at them while he was masturbating."

Finally, she decided to leave and walked toward the steps in his direction. He got into the pool, erection poking out of the water ever so slightly, which she purposely looked at so he see her looking, and as she and him were passing he she said she could see his load shooting up in the air. She just continued to walk by and didn't look back. She was done for the day, and headed home.

So, my wife stood nude in front of a total stranger so he could masturbate while looking at her. She definitely liked it.

6. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

You are just justifying your own illegal activity.

And please, do it discretely, which means individual, separate.
    Discreet means on the down low.

Do this separate from the people who just want to be clothes free in one of the few venues available to them.

I imagine such behaviors as you describe would get you pummeled at a nudist resort.

1 person likes this.
  7. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Web Cams:

I've seen sites where a webcam is active 24/7, often showing someone's home.

Would exhibitionists and voyeurs have a consensual experience if the exhibitionist didn't know if or who was watching, while the voyeur knew that they were unobserved?

Or do most exhibitionists and voyeurs get off on invading other's space? Would the "this is allowed" take away what they get off on?

8. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

If a woman wants to see guys jerking off, she's got plenty of opportunities.

At the place where I come from, there are men who will stare at you, masturbating while in the water (at beaches). It's so f...g annoying! And for your double standards, it'd be also annoying if there were women doing the same. The fact is, I've never seen a woman do it, for whatever reason. Guys, on the other hand, go to the extreme of digging holes in the sand to "hide" while masturbating watching women jogging. So, you're out to jog and you see their torsos sticking out of the sand. It's beyond pathetic, beyond ridiculous and way beyond repugnant, because that's a man going literally into a hole in the ground out of some sexual despair. How low can you go? Is that really the closest they can get to approaching a woman?

If you want to masturbate in public, go to a places like lifestyle clubs. We go to these places with sex in mind, so, it's OK to watch and be watched. But on a public beach?!

Back to the place where I come from, at nudist beaches, if a guy gets an erection, people throw buckets of sea water on him.

It's just not the place. It isn't appropriate to do this. Many go as couples, many go as family. Perhaps someone wants to watch you (other men, probably), but there will be several who don't want it. You're imposing. Parents who go with their children don't necessarily want their children to make the connection that nudity has to lead to that.

Most nudist beaches I've been to where pretty small. You're taking precious space, because people will have to walk away to avoid the embarrassing (mainly to you) scene. Masturbation is good and you should enjoy it, surely. But do you really need to impose it on other people?

A man who needs to do this kind of thing immediately loses any sex appeal he could have.

1 person likes this.
  9. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I'm imaging sand in places one never wants sand, justawoman.