Vibrator on Penis?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by razer, May 12, 2006.

1. razer

razer Member

Has anyone ever used a vibrator on their penis glans (tip) to orgasm like a clitoris orgasm? I would like to try it, has anyone tried a vibrator at all and gotten any reactoins? The glans is the tip of the penis and should be able to give more intense and different orgasm that just a hand job. Whenever I rub my glans it is much more intense than rubbing it indirectly through covering skin, but I can't get off from it because I need constant stimulation so I think a vibrator would work. You guys should try a vibrator on it and see if it does anything.

2. Supermegaman

Supermegaman Member

lol

1 person likes this.
  3. isaac

isaac Member

yea, i reckon that would be nice. i dont know if i could cum from the vibrations but it would feel well nice.

4. iliketocum

iliketocum Member

a vibrator has helped me achieve some great cum shoots--try it:)

5. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

never used a vibrator..dont know where i could get one...lol but when i was a little younger i used to take te electric message straight to my dick....man i can feel it now i havnt done it in years awww it felt so good

6. isaac

isaac Member

that ewok is sary!

7. whereami

whereami Member

It's even better when you hold it up against your choad & right underneath your balls right before cumming......OMG.

8. Rocky and Trish

Rocky and Trish Member

Yep, my wife likes to use her 'lifesaver' on my penis and I think I like it more than she does even if her smile is bigger when she is doing it.

9. hitman73

hitman73 Member

yep done it, feels nice but i find it hard to cum like that. feels good tho.

10. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I have used a small type g spot vibrator (with a small tip) in the opening (uretha) of mine & if you get it just in the right place - it does work!

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

sometimes when i'm playing playstation i'll rest the controller on my lap. it can be a pleasant surprise when it suddenly starts to vibrate.

1 person likes this.
  12. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I bet your've got one of those mobile phones that vibrates when you recieve a txt too -LOL !

13. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

That makes me wonder about legal definitions, as mentioned in my Legal Logic thread.

Although there is no age limit on the sale of condoms, what about those made by Durex (and probably similar ones by other manufacturers) that have a built in vibrator. Are they classed as Condoms or as Sex Toys. If they are the latter, then they would have an 18 year age limit.

14. swaffles

swaffles Member

That was the first way I discovered orgasms. I must have been 10. Just accidentally put it there, realized it felt incredible, left it there, got off.

I can't get off anymore with it, but it still feels pretty sweet.

I think it'd be awesome to make a masturbation sleeve that vibrated. I bet that'd be a super intense orgasm.

15. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

I have tried a few variations on this, and it certainly works but makes my dick feel a bit...weird afterwards. Sort of numb. So not sure if its worth it.
    Tell you what I do like though. I bought my wife a little silver bullet ages ago and just recently on a whim masturbated with that up my butt and it was intense!
    I don't normally like anything up there - tried her finger - didn't like that but this little thing is magic!

16. DMFP

DMFP Member

I have onle of those bullets and I occassionaly wank with that inside me too - great feeling. I also sometimes just hold it against my cock in my fist right up to the top of my cockhead and the vibrations make me cum after a while and dont even need to move hand! Very intense feeling and for me produces a lot of precum.

17. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I occasionally insert a vibrator into the tail end of my FleshLight for a bit of added variety, but not on a regular basis. I feel that if you get too used to something it ceases to have the same effect. After all, although it's accepted that we all love masturbating, none of it can really compare with those weeks in which you first discovered what a thrill it could be.

18. sowhatsnew

sowhatsnew Guest

I have used a button vibrator. How you use it depends where you are starting from. If from soft, I just put the vibrator tip on my glans (over clothing) until it starts to harden. When I am about semi-hard, I use it directly on bare skin and concentrate the stimulation just behind corona {cockhead ridge}. I use a rolling movement that simulates wanking to some extent. I vary it from time to time by moving it to the frenulum. you can also use it down the shaft and onto your balls - you will soon find what is best for you. For edging, it is best to keep it in one spot (which one you will find for yourself). When you are fully erect and want to release put your cock on a surface (top of desk or something else that is solid and add a bit of pressure as you work the vibrator backwards and forwards behind your cockhead ridge. (This allows you to concentrate on your feelings rather than have part of your mind on where the spunk is going to go.) Orgasms feel a bit different as the stimulation is on a particular place rather than along your cock's length. I find it very pleasant as you can concentrate on the feeling without being physically active and the spunk (for me) tends to flow rather than shoot.

19. binate69

binate69 Members

Dude this conversation is from 2006. LOL