Fuck Hillary Clinton!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by skip, May 9, 2006.

1. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Well it was probably gonna happen sooner or later. Rupert Murdock has just announced his support for Hillary Clinton. The conservative media mogul, whose media assets have helped put the likes of Bush, Blair, John Howard in office, is now backing Hillary Clinton and organizing fundraisers on her behalf.

He's a smart dude, and he realizes that the Repugnantcrats are out, so he's now gotta buy influence with the Democrats.

Since Hillary is easily accepting of his largess, it means she is now bought and paid for by conservative interests. Not that she wasn't before, but now it's really obvious.

So if you're looking for a change from the Republicans, don't look to Hillary. It'll just be business as usual if she were to become president. She is NOT Bill Clinton. They don't agree on anything anymore.

She is a sly manipulator and I don't trust her a bit to promote any kind of liberal agenda. She will be beholden to the likes of Murdock whose FoxNews worked hand in hand with the Bush administration to bring you the justification for the Iraq war. Murdock's hands are covered with the blood of the innocent, and his media network exists to further his own ends by manipulating public opinion in the worst way.

Murdock + his minions in gov't = Big Brother

You can be sure that whomever he supports will win cause he'll see that his near monopoly on the media will attack all opponents relentlessly.

It's almost like having the gov't control the media, except it's the other way around.

Murdock has been very tight with Karl Rove all these years, echoing the same talking points on Iraq, terrorism, 9/11, Iran, Afghanistan, etc., every day in hundreds of publications, TV stations and now online.

They're even in contact almost daily to coordinate their media blitz.

I think we not only need a separation of church and state, we also need a separation of media and state. Once upon a time the independent media in America was a given. Now it's more gov't controlled than ever, with most stories carried by the major networks being vetted by gov't censors.

Big Sister is coming, and her name is Hillary.

You've been warned!

2. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

Actually it's the government which is corporatist controlled, thus making it the public arm of the same empire that controls the media. A nice cozy seamless arrangement for manufactured Consent and pereptual expansionistic warmongering decade after decade if ever there was one.

3. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

and most everything related.

4. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Well if it's all corporate controlled anyway, why bother to hold fundraisers? They're gonna control whomever wins. It's just a big show for the masses to let them think THEY control who gets elected...

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I wouldn't say Hillary is controlled by conservative interests. She is controlled by globalist interests, and it's globalism -- not conservatism or liberalism -- that dominates politics today. Ruppert Murdoch is an ardent globalist and so is Hillary. So is her husband. So is everyone who holds any high seat in politics or big business. Our elected officials have all been bought and paid-off by the global masters in which they serve. It doesn't mean shit if they are Democrat or Republican, they are all the same. In politics, you don't get anywhere, much less to the highest seat in the land (or so we think it is), unless you are devoted to the agenda put forward by those who are really running the show. All this Democrat/Republican nonsense is for nothing other than public consumption, to trick the masses into thinking they have a choice when they have anything but.

The relationship between Murdoch and Hillary is nothing new. They have been great friends for years, and they regularly have dinner together. They are like two peas in a pod. I wouldn't be surprised if Murdoch has made his way into her pants by now.

I would hope it didn't take THIS for people to realize what Hillary is and who she represents. She is every bit the globalist neocon the current stooge in office is. Don't let her bogus rhetoric fool you. She is as phony as they come.

Of course being as manipulated and dumbed-down as most people are, I am sure many will naively look to her as offering a solution, when she is just another figurehead for the New World Order agenda.

Different face, same asshole.

6. guy

guy Senior Member

anything murdoch is selling i'm not interest in. hillary clinton is just the same evil repackaged and rebranded. clinton was still bombing countries in the name of justice who the hell do you think bombed iraq almost every day from 1991 till bushco? iraq wasn't invaded during clintons reign because the banks needed money out of saddam to pay his principle and interest. england needed that time too, margaret thatcher sent a fellow called david mellor to sell weapons to saddam, and these weapons were sold on credit. saddam all the time used these weapons to kill people like the kurds. (the kurds need to look over their shoulder - the first people to start bombing the kurds from the air at least was the british , then they sold weapons to saddam to kill them). the solution is not to vote democrat or republican, have a clean sweep.

7. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

hm, a female puppet next time? they've been grooming hil for a while havent they?

8. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

SKIP, What is your opinion of Russ Feingold?

I think I'd support him (thus far) seeing how he is the lone dissenter against the Patriot Act, was against the Iraq War, called for a Bush "censure" (should've been impeachment!) and takes a liberal stand on many things. He has the highest rating with the A.C.L.U. as well.

I don't think anyone is "liberal" enough anymore in gov't., but perhaps Feingold is all we have left in the Democratic arena.

9. polymer

polymer Senior Member

1991?? uhh, that would be Bush Sr.
    it was 1990-1991. Clinton wasn't inaugurated until '92

10. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

CLINTON was not inaugurated until late January of 1993!

11. guy

guy Senior Member

hair splitting
    bush and clinton just exchanged the handshake and the war went on.