Holy Annointing Oil

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Deleted member 1154, Apr 16, 2006.

1. This recipe is freely given by the folks at Eddy Lepp's Medicinal Gardens and Ministry. It is miraculous, and I used it to heal skin cancers I got in Australia's ozone-hole.

Please share this recipe, and I will post more if there is any interest. This post has the first few pages. Look at the next posts for the rest.

With one love,
    ~Payaso
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. omgimmatt

omgimmatt Visitor

3. More recipe pages for Holy Annointing Oil:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The rest will be next!

4. SapphireSerenity

SapphireSerenity Member

5. The last few pages and the RECIPE you have all been looking for...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy and happy healing!

Any questions? Write revtombrown@hotmail.com for further information. He is the author who gave this to us to circulate freely.

One love,
    ~Payaso

6. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

Snip off the religious parts and it may be a useful recipe. Add one dash of prayer! Wait, make that two dashes of prayer for good measure! Then masturbate violently. Shake well and drink.

Thanks for the recipe.

7. Drakk420

Drakk420 Member

Excellent! If I ever get an OZ of pot I'll have to make some and keep it for if/when I get cancer!

8. Drew12776

Drew12776 Member

I am going to lace my cigarettes with it lol jk

9. eagle feather

eagle feather Member

Payaso, you have provided some very interesting information. It's too bad that some of the readers are making light of the information. Come on readers, give this fellow some high 5's for realling providing some facts that provide for more discussion.

Pot has helped me with bipolar disorder, but I over did the doseage years ago. Now, I'm bringing the dose in line.

10. BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Let me add my testimony to affirm the miraculous power of this annointing oil Rev. Tom is making from the ancient Hebrew recipe. It is what Jesus used as part of his healing ritual I expect.

I am a Naturopath who loves to use essential oils and their blends in aromatherapy and direct applications to the skin. This oil is excellent for inhaling and smelling as well as direct application. It is "holy" and has a smell that I cannot describe other than as, "gold".

If only we could be set free. BOG

11. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

smokindude why'd you say NO? just wondering...

12. BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The scary thing is that NORML and its leader Kenneth Stroup are against classifying marijuana a sacrament. The question is why would anyone oppose this well documented usage given the facts?

The reason must be the desire to keep marijuana illegal. Some growers feel this way as do the leaders of the NORML organization. Hmmm...something fishy there.

I won't tell anyone what they can ingest actually whether it be for religious or recreational use anyways but that's just me I guess. BOG

13. analog

analog Member

That verse quoted only uses a bit of it. if you finish the verses off, here's what it says:

"31) Say to the Israelites, 'This is to be my sacred annointing oil for generations to come. 32) Do not pour it on men's bodies and do not make any oil with the same formula. It is sacred, and you are to consider it sacred. 33) Whoever makes perfume like it and whoever puts it on anyone other than a preist must be cut off from his people.' "

14. skip

skip Founder Administrator

I just want to point out to those who don't get it:
    You don't smoke, drink or consume this oil! It is meant ONLY as a external healing oil. It has ingredients that won't digest or smoke well.

If you make it strong enough, you will feel it's effects as it get absorbed by the skin. But it's not gonna be like smoking hash oil or the like.

This is a miraculous oil. It should be handled and applied by healers, clergy, shaman, and those who need its healing power.

I do believe you should be very focused and aware if you are making this oil and applying it to people. And I do believe it is sacred. It is a sacrament, just like marijuana...

johnlevy likes this.
  15. tiedye420

tiedye420 Member

Well put skip...
    Besides fragrant sweet cane is spelled different (qənê-bosem, literally cane of fragrance)
    Here is a wikepideia explanation..

In Exodus 30:23-4, Moses is ordered to use both sweet cinnamon (Kinnamon) and cassia (qəṣî`â) together with myrrh, sweet calamus (qənê-bosem, literally cane of fragrance) and olive oil to produce a holy oil to anoint the Ark of the Covenant.

And like skip said it's basically for priests and shamans...or healing.
    just a dab on the forehead increases vision dramatically..
    tie
    I'm battling cancer and have a bottle of another holy oil recipie which includes cannabis...
    But I have a bible dictionary to study the ingredients and none seem to be cannabis whatsoever..
    People only imagine cannabis to be the ingredient..
    Do a search on calamus and you find this...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_Flag
    End of "lets get this story straight" RANT.
    tiedye

16. JibberJabber

JibberJabber Member

I'm pretty sure that using cannabis as a cure for cancer is not effective, and probably very dangerous, unless someone with cancer is also seeking treatment through conventional means. Cancer's no joke, so don't play around with homebrew remedies for death.

But I do think marijuana should be legal, at the very least for medical uses. It's extremely helpful with certain kinds of pain, and unlike other painkillers, the side effects are actually quite pleasant (i.e. satisfying the "munchies").

Edit: I just saw this post was pulled up by Tyedye420 and read his message. I am so sorry that you're sick with cancer, and I hope that the oil you are using brings you some comfort. I do still stand by what I said; I think it would be very unwise to rely only on a remedy such as that rather than seeing a doctor. Please, see an oncologist. Better still, see two and get a second opinion. There's no reason not to.

17. chugtonio

chugtonio Member

who the fuck said no?

fuck you...

18. Zen_Master3568

Zen_Master3568 Member

Is that hebrew in the dictionay?

edit: now i feel stupid because the first picture didnt load the first time i looked at it

19. ol13points_in_yer_neck

ol13points_in_yer_neck Member

i lived in clearlake wich is like 10 miles from eddy's place. them boys are nuts..even spent some time in lake county jail.

20. sockofdimes

sockofdimes Member