nightmare on elm street series!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Horror Movies' started by 1968_hippie, Apr 8, 2006.

1. 1968_hippie

1968_hippie Member

holy shit the other night i was watching the nightmare on elm street movie and i had some really good weed to and i was watching it then i saw freddy pop out of the screen i went to go see a doctor and he said i was just dreaming.....

2. Imagine17

Imagine17 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Freaky movie, always scared of it when I was a little kid. Even today I get the chills when I watch it alone at night. Never watched it high though...hmmm maybe I should. :)

3. Jesus the Jedi

Jesus the Jedi Senior Member

Love it when johnny depp dies :) best scene EVER.

4. rphishin

rphishin Member

saw that movie for the second time when I was at someone's house and their aunt dosed me....good thing I had seen it before so it was really cool. Great scary!! My Mom was even scared when we saw it the first time.

5. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

the Elm Street movies are so classic :) very great!

6. junkhead

junkhead Member

love those movies
    i want to get the dvd box set
    but im broke as fuck

7. trapjaw

trapjaw Member

Freddy Krueger is the coolest horror movie villain ever! The first one and the third one (I think it was the third one - dream warriors?)were the pick of the series, I reckon.

8. Love Fest1969

Love Fest1969 Classic Rocker

I agree!

9. hellkel

hellkel Member

they are all classics

10. naomi08

naomi08 Member

luv it got the whole boxset

11. heywood floyd

heywood floyd Banned

Fantastic films... the first one is of course the best. I know lots of people say part 2 was shite, but I thought it was actually a lot creepier than the ones that followed... and in a way, it's my favorite.

I had nightmares about that scene where Freddy was at the party slashing as many of the kids as he could for some time.

12. 1968_hippie

1968_hippie Member

yeah, it's pretty trippy lol.

13. Hans Il Mercante

Hans Il Mercante Member

Man I was a little kid when the first movie came out, I was strolling around with my mom and dad and i saw a huge crowd, all that people were there to see Nightmare on Elm street, It was weird to see so many people outside one theather or at least for me, when we finally saw the billboard, the name just suck into my head, "I wanna see ITTTTTTT", i was too little to enter, and a couple of months later, the movie was at home, my dad rent it, he saw it first and said " its not amovie for you, you're too young to see it".

Of course that i was dying to see it, so my plan was to talk to my friends at school, in no time one of them told me at school that the movie was at his home, the other day, the tipical "mom I need to go to .......house to make a homework", the plan worked, we saw the movie, and It was shocking for me, imagine someone hurting yourself in a place that dont even exist, is inside your head, that was too much for me, I dreamed about freddy for several days.

Since that day, I turned out into a big fan, the idea was too good, original and scary, even now i enjoy all the Freddy's movies so much, I got several action figures of freddy at home. HEhehehe.. I am dying for a poster, maybe I will ordered right now, never it's too late.

14. mscatamaran

mscatamaran Member

i agree, 2 is my favorite sequel as well.... Especially when you think other sequels to follow such as 6, that was a real drag.... But even the other sequels (DWs is where Freddy he started to become more of a Jokster rather than an evil monster one should be frightened of.. But each sequel to follow was even more entangled with gags and quips than the previous. it started to seem like Freddy became a stand up comedian)...

15. azaleah

azaleah Member

I LOVEEEE every Nightmare on Elm street movie ever made. Freddy Krueger is the best.

16. amberfall

amberfall Guest

Freddy is definitely my hero. Favourite out of all movie villains. I'm very disappointed in the trailers for the remake.

17. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I have part 1 on VHS and i must say its quite a strange movie!! (Hadnt seen it in many years before I got part 1 a few months ago)

@ the end,EVERYONE IS ALIVE!! (I suppose a good thing -- I mean the whole movie is about a dream right?? -- NO ONE EVER REALLY GETS KILLED)

I have heard PT 2 is not as good as the original,i dunno...... I dont remember it (Im sure I have seen it)

18. foxforrest

foxforrest Guest

No matter how many time you watch the original Nightmare On Elm Street, it's always tense and makes you jump. It has to be the best horror movie of all time!!

It's amazing, it has everything needed to make a brilliant horror movie, it's a shame that movie directors don't learn a couple tricks from this movie today... It would be really good to see a horror movie the classic way, when they were actually scary..

19. Freedom_Man

Freedom_Man Senior Member

I love night mare on Elm street, Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors is my favorite. I have to say it is my favorite horror movie, freddy scares me lol... ever since I saw the first one as a child he scared me, but I think he's awesome lol...

20. Cavlin

Cavlin Banned

Amazing movie ever..