• This topic is locked This topic is locked
230 replies to this topic

#1 Lacey Lady

Lacey Lady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 12:40 AM

I share an apartment with my brother. He sleeps nude, and then walks from his bedroom to the bathroom every morning with a huge erection. Being he's naked, it is not easy to ignore it. He says he can't help it because he gets one every morning, and has to pee as soon as he wakes up. Am I over-reacting, or am I right that it's disrespectful for him not to let his erection subside first before walking to the bathroom?

#2 pugsley0134

pugsley0134

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 03:49 AM

That's funny, ahhh........... I think he should first of all put some underwear on before leaving his room and also wait till it goes down.

Who knows though, maybe he likes showing off to you? You never know, that might sound sick but maybe he wants you too look at him hard. Does he ever hit on you or act really close to you like kissing you or hugging you all the time?

Know what to do; I dare ya; Start walking to the bathroom yourself in the morning when you know he is gonna be looking, walk naked and see what he says!!!! I am serious, do it, he cant say much too you because he does it.

Maybe that will turn him on, who knows, could be the best sex of your life!!! Just make sure your on the pill or he uses a condom.

You probably think I am sick, but I know of this happening. My best friend growing up had the hots for his own sister. She use to have a key hole in her door and after showering me and him use to always peek in and watch her dry off and get dressed!!! I use to get hard everytime because she was a hot blonde.

That's my advice, reply back or PM me and let me know what you think. I know I;m probably sick, thats your opinion and your entitled to it, but I think your brother walking hard and naked in front of you is wierd, so...... Do the same to him, also carry something like a towel or clothes or something and when ya know he is looking drop it on the ground and then bend over to pick it up. Before ya know it, your brother will be jerking off thinking about your hot body!!!!

Later On
Pugs
Pennsylvania:p
"Every Man Dies, Not Every Man Really Lives"

#3 verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle

Banned

• Banned
  • 7,928 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 04:58 AM

Im a pretty open-minded kind of person...but...after a lot of thought, the only words that will stay in my head are "For Gods sake hes your brother...of course its disrespectful"
...Now this isnt the kind of line i usually support, but to me, the fact that your brother even WANTS to let YOU see his erection is just a tiny bit disturbing...i think the most important thing for young people is to be looking outside the family, and to have a family as a stable base with no connections to sex whatsoever.
Just the thought of my brother even considering doing that is hugely weird to me.
Yeah, i realise it could just be an early morning thing...but the connotations are there, and it must be at least a bit disturbing to you, or you wouldnt be questioning it.
As for the above poster...i dont think youre "sick"...but i really dont know what to make of your post. Ill come back to it.

Xx
All life is a precious miracle

#4 dilligaf

dilligaf

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,416 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 05:10 AM

i would just politely ask him to please wrap himself in a towel or throw a robe or shorts or sumthin on... tell him its a tad disturbing to you and could he please respect your one wish and do that,,,, if he doesnt react well to that,,, the next time leave scissors n machetes around etc,,, n threaten his parts with it...;)

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

#5 Lacey Lady

Lacey Lady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 08:20 AM

That's funny, ahhh........... I think he should first of all put some underwear on before leaving his room and also wait till it goes down.

Who knows though, maybe he likes showing off to you? You never know, that might sound sick but maybe he wants you too look at him hard. Does he ever hit on you or act really close to you like kissing you or hugging you all the time?

Know what to do; I dare ya; Start walking to the bathroom yourself in the morning when you know he is gonna be looking, walk naked and see what he says!!!! I am serious, do it, he cant say much too you because he does it.

Maybe that will turn him on, who knows, could be the best sex of your life!!! Just make sure your on the pill or he uses a condom.

You probably think I am sick, but I know of this happening. My best friend growing up had the hots for his own sister. She use to have a key hole in her door and after showering me and him use to always peek in and watch her dry off and get dressed!!! I use to get hard everytime because she was a hot blonde.

That's my advice, reply back or PM me and let me know what you think. I know I;m probably sick, thats your opinion and your entitled to it, but I think your brother walking hard and naked in front of you is wierd, so...... Do the same to him, also carry something like a towel or clothes or something and when ya know he is looking drop it on the ground and then bend over to pick it up. Before ya know it, your brother will be jerking off thinking about your hot body!!!!

Later On
Pugs
Pennsylvania:p

I don't want to EVER give him ideas that I want sex with him. I am also maybe too shy for that (to walk around naked in front of him too, to see if it bothers him eneough to think about what he's doing). I'm not real good with that sort of thing... besides I don't want him getting the wrong idea. Of course there is a part of me seeing a naked male's erection that gets me a little aroused, but beings he's my brother, it just feels weird and It turns me off at the same time. I'd rather he just respected me.

I could however just MAYBE try walking nude to the bathroom to prove a point, if you think that would actually work. It would be worth it.

#6 Lacey Lady

Lacey Lady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 08:23 AM

Im a pretty open-minded kind of person...but...after a lot of thought, the only words that will stay in my head are "For Gods sake hes your brother...of course its disrespectful"
...Now this isnt the kind of line i usually support, but to me, the fact that your brother even WANTS to let YOU see his erection is just a tiny bit disturbing...i think the most important thing for young people is to be looking outside the family, and to have a family as a stable base with no connections to sex whatsoever.
Just the thought of my brother even considering doing that is hugely weird to me.
Yeah, i realise it could just be an early morning thing...but the connotations are there, and it must be at least a bit disturbing to you, or you wouldnt be questioning it.
As for the above poster...i dont think youre "sick"...but i really dont know what to make of your post. Ill come back to it.

Xx

I don't mind that he goes nude to the bathroom, just the erection seems disrespectful to me. He has got to have one of the largest ones I've ever seen, it's truly huge, and obvious. I just want him to realize that it's not very respectful to me for him to have erections around me, no matter what reason he had for having it happen.

#7 Lacey Lady

Lacey Lady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 08:25 AM

i would just politely ask him to please wrap himself in a towel or throw a robe or shorts or sumthin on... tell him its a tad disturbing to you and could he please respect your one wish and do that,,,, if he doesnt react well to that,,, the next time leave scissors n machetes around etc,,, n threaten his parts with it...;)

I do think he has a right to walk around naked in his own house, so I can't really say anything about that, but when he is erect, yes it would make sense to wrap something around himself. I could maybe tactfully tell him about the "morning wood" as he calls it, I suppose, but I just didn't want to have to talk about erections to him so much, especially after mentioning it once already and being so embarassed, ya know?

#8 loveflower

loveflower

• 21,314 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 12:06 PM

If it bothers you ask him to cover up - unless he has a reason for walking around with an erection in front of you than he shouldn't mind putting a piece of clothing on to make you more comfortable

Posted Image

#9 Lacey Lady

Lacey Lady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 12:27 PM

If it bothers you ask him to cover up - unless he has a reason for walking around with an erection in front of you than he shouldn't mind putting a piece of clothing on to make you more comfortable

I talked with him a little bit ago about how it seems weird for me to see that, and he said he never thought about it much. He just jumps in the shower every morning, so he said that's why he doesn't bother getting dressed, and it really isn't a sexual erection, that it goes away right after he pees. He said he means no harm or disrespect, and to make the story short, I tended to agree with him under those circumstances, that it seems harmless and no disrespect intended.

I was happy for his explanation and for taking the time to assure me that it's not as big a deal as I may have been interpreting it. I ended up saying it was ok by me if he does it instead of complicating what seems to be a non-complicated issue.

I feel better just knowing he understands and what it really meant for him while he does it.

#10 Charise

Charise

Naked to the Cosmos

• Members
  • 1,497 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 07:38 PM

:).

#11 Lacey Lady

Lacey Lady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 07:55 PM

I'm not into incest or anything like that at all, but it must be sexy to be able to see your own brother's big hard on every day. I think if I saw that I'd have to go in my own room and masturbate. I used to secretly watch my cousin go from the shower to his room-he had a beautiful dick and it was frequently hard when he came out of the shower-and I watched him masturbate a few times when he went back to his room-after I saw the come pour out of his dick I'd have to go to my room and make myself come.
If he saw you nude...no tellling.

I don't know if I would ever do that (go nude to or from the bathroom), especially now that we had that talk about it, and I see his point of view. I was initially wondering if I was over-reacting, and I guess I was. I Don't now how to take it when I see his erections, I mean of course it's PARTLY AROUSING, but because it's my brother, I stifle that thought best I can. I may, just MAY, do it naked when he can see just for fun. LOL *Big Blush Here!*

#12 pugsley0134

pugsley0134

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted April 09 2006 - 12:51 AM

Do it and make sure to post back. I want to hear more about this..... it is ..... interesting?
"Every Man Dies, Not Every Man Really Lives"

#13 Gh0sTiNnyc

Gh0sTiNnyc

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted April 09 2006 - 12:55 AM

you see, the batter fills when sleeping... the blatter enlages... forces blood-flow to the penis... causes the erection.

perfectly natural... pee boner... just disregard it...

#14 Lacey Lady

Lacey Lady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted April 09 2006 - 01:48 AM

you see, the batter fills when sleeping... the blatter enlages... forces blood-flow to the penis... causes the erection.

perfectly natural... pee boner... just disregard it...

That's kind of what he said it was, well exactly I guess. I am not going to make it difficult on him. I actually am seeing the whole situation different talking to him, and getting it in the open. It's not like he looks bad or anything. I think I can stand it. LOL Oh well, thank you.

#15 Lacey Lady

Lacey Lady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted April 09 2006 - 01:57 AM

Do it and make sure to post back. I want to hear more about this..... it is ..... interesting?

Interesting maybe, but I'm way too nervous to do that. I mean to go from not wanting to see him erect, to going in front of him naked is a big deal for me. I will say that being here talking, and talking to him too, has me beginning to loosen up and see that things are not so complicated as I tend to make them. I mean his nakedness was not really ever a problem for me, but the big erections bothered me somewhat. I think if he is ok with it being naked in front of me that easy. maybe I could consider it sometime, and maybe even get myself to like it. Arghh! Don't know yet. I feel like a slut just thinking it.

#16 mamaboogie

mamaboogie

anarchist

• Members
  • 2,109 posts

Posted April 09 2006 - 06:20 AM

My husband calls it a "piss hard-on" and it won't go away until after he pees. Happens every morning. Why don't you either wake up and leave before he gets up, or sleep in late so you don't have to see it?
:lol: I see funny people...

#17 Lacey Lady

Lacey Lady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted April 09 2006 - 11:13 AM

My husband calls it a "piss hard-on" and it won't go away until after he pees. Happens every morning. Why don't you either wake up and leave before he gets up, or sleep in late so you don't have to see it?

He says it's the exact same thing him, and that it's automatic, and nothing to be alarmed over or anything, he wasn't trying to be disgusting. I am OK with it now, and feel that it's even fun to look at knowing it's something he can't avoid. LOL I know that sounds ridiculous because he's my own brother, but it's still a large erect penis, right? I'm becoming so much more open minded lately.

I still hope it's not too weird that I'm OK with it now. I kind of feel the opposite of what I originally posted, in that I almost think it's cool.

#18 skip

skip

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,650 posts

Posted April 09 2006 - 11:29 AM

Yes, get rid of your programmed puritanical prudery, and realize it's got absolutely NOTHING to do with sex, and everything to do with piss.

It's like being offended that someone has to take a piss.

Nudity does NOT equal sex, except in the minds of those conditioned by puritanical values.

When will ppl learn this simple truth?

#19 Lacey Lady

Lacey Lady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted April 09 2006 - 11:39 AM

Yes, get rid of your programmed puritanical prudery, and realize it's got absolutely NOTHING to do with sex, and everything to do with piss.

Nudity does NOT equal sex, except in the minds of those conditioned by puritanical values.

Agreed, the nudity really never bothered me at all. He does more than just walk to the bathroom naked, but it was always when he walked to the bathroom in the morning that he was really hard. I also agree to being a naive female for not understanding what was causing those erections, but now that I do, it's all good.

#20 skip

skip

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,650 posts

Posted April 09 2006 - 02:09 PM

Agreed, the nudity really never bothered me at all. He does more than just walk to the bathroom naked, but it was always when he walked to the bathroom in the morning that he was really hard. I also agree to being a naive female for not understanding what was causing those erections, but now that I do, it's all good.

Good thing you didn't give in to your base instincts.

Actually I'm impressed with how you handled the situation - by communicating!

Too many times ppl get the wrong impressions and jump to conclusions thereby creating problems, where none really existed in the first place. (Mea culpa!)

If we could all communicate more effectively it would make the world a much better place. :)

I love threads like these where people present a problem, get advice, act upon it and report the results!

#21 .Hannah.

.Hannah.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted April 09 2006 - 02:57 PM

I beg to differ. I can empathize with Lacey Lady but what is this chip on your shoulder having to do with your idea of "Puritans"?

Nudity CAN be offensive and you can bet my brother would be getting a piece of my mind if he walked out that way.
Posted Image

#22 mynameiskc

mynameiskc

way to go noogs!

• Members
  • 25,458 posts

Posted April 09 2006 - 03:00 PM

*sigh* growing up with two older brothers, i saw a lot more that i wanted to. as for the piss-wood, well, i was afraid of being peed on. it was awful.
:stunned: :worthy:
it's over. it's done. ain't you glad?

#23 DQ Veg

DQ Veg

JUSTYNA'S TIGER

• Members
  • 2,298 posts

Posted April 09 2006 - 03:31 PM

My cousin got into a habit when she was sixteen of walking from the shower to her room butt naked, with water still dripping from her and her hair all wet. Guess who got an erection? Well, I decided to call her bluff and be an exhibitionist for a while too, and after a little while she decided to wear more clothes around the house. I think some people just go through exhibitionist stages-at least that's my explanation for it.

#24 mynameiskc

mynameiskc

way to go noogs!

• Members
  • 25,458 posts

Posted April 09 2006 - 06:32 PM

i guess to me that the definition of respect is knowing someone's comfort levels and not deliberately crossing the line. it's no skin off my back to put clothes on if i know someone is uncomfortable with nudity.

#25 spooner

spooner

is done.

• Members
  • 9,747 posts

Posted April 09 2006 - 09:21 PM

You guys are all prudes.

#26 mynameiskc

mynameiskc

way to go noogs!

• Members
  • 25,458 posts

Posted April 10 2006 - 05:50 AM

can't help that. when i was about 8 or so my friend wendy and i were crossing the street to my house when this naked guy pulls up in his car right in front of us with hard on, stroking it. tried to talk us into getting in. laughing at us and being creepy. kinda leaves a horrifc memory. i'm kinda sensitive to it. not nearly as bad as i used to . i couldn't sleep for weeks. it's not like every time i see an erection anymore i get a panic attack, but i'm sensitive to those who do.

#27 wiggy

wiggy

Bitch

• Members
  • 3,467 posts

Posted April 10 2006 - 05:52 AM

maybe buy him a dressing gown or something
Posted Image

#28 DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie

Resident Beach Bum

• Members
  • 9,226 posts

Posted April 10 2006 - 06:22 AM

If I saw my brother's dick...let alone his erect dick...I think I would barf.
Everything in nature is connected...

#29 mynameiskc

mynameiskc

way to go noogs!

• Members
  • 25,458 posts

Posted April 10 2006 - 06:26 AM

well, you never really know what triggers people have to do certain things, how they react to certain things. i'm always looking for someone's motivations, and if i feel like they're doing something specifically to bother me, i get mad. but if not, then i don't sweat it.

#30 ihmurria

ihmurria

fini

• Members
  • 17,951 posts

Posted April 10 2006 - 09:13 AM

Squirt him with a water hose every morning until he learns a little respect.

Works on dogs :D

I like this idea!

especially if it's very cold water

I love love, I love to love and I love being loved

1,2,3 who should I kill?
Everymother fucker running up the hill.
1,2,3 what should I do?
Get fucked up get fucked up with you.