blanket humping!

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by SomeGirl630, Apr 6, 2006.

1. SomeGirl630

SomeGirl630 Member

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum -- and new to sex. Sex meaning any kind of touching, oral, penetration, you name it.. I just started. Don't ask, I'm a late bloomer. There, that was the easiest way for me to say it. I'm 19 and had sex for the first time with my boyfriend a few months ago. Since this new discovery, I get turned on really easily and want to have sex every time I'm with him, which I'm sure he doesn't mind, but the thing is, I'm not having an orgasm during sex. I get close, but no cigar. I've never had an orgasm from him. Even though he gets me hot and I get these twinges of "Oooo that felt good", I don't orgasm. Yes, I know that these things take time and exploring and I have no problem asking him to do certain things in bed. But what bothers me is that I know exactly how to get myself off when masturbating -- pretty quickly too -- and I can have multiple orgasms. I wish I could get off the same way during sex. However, I don't think it's possible because the way I masturbate is completely different from sex. DO NOT LAUGH, but here goes the explanation...

I lie in bed, flat on my stomach, head turned to the side. I take a section of my comforter and bunch it up (I guess about the size of two fists) and situate it under my pelvic bone. So my weight is resting on the bunched-up section of the blanket. I keep both my hands underneath so I can keep the blanket in place. My legs are closed. Then I move my hips all around and up and down and making circles, humping it. It's all clit stimulation. No fingering whatsoever. I can control the pressure at certain moments by pushing down my tush and I also squeeze my legs together. The rest is history haha.

Soooo, what do you think? And does anyone else do this?

I think I only get off when the pressure is slow and dispersed -- not just vigorous finger-on-clit rubbing. I've tried using my whole hand or the heel of my palm, but it doesn't work. It seems that I have to be on my stomach, and I can't figure out why. This is really weird, so I'm a little uncomfortable explaining it. And if he wanted me to demonstrate, that'd be even weirder.

Do you think it would work if I was on my stomach and he was behind/on top of me. And instead of the blanket, his hand? He really wants me to have an orgasm and so do I. Don't get me wrong, I like penetration, but nothing will happen if it's just that alone.

Thanks ladies and dudes!

Chuck Burns and ohmahgosh like this.
  2. earthmomma

earthmomma Senior Member

I wouldnt worry about it.. alot of women dont have a penetrative orgasm.. I hardly ever do...and never if I'm on top.. but you might find that you need to be in that position and him or you stimulating your clit...or you could try a vibrator on your clit during penetration... I find that helps for me.. anyways... play safe and have fun.. hope that helps!:)

3. MoonMaiden

MoonMaiden Member

I have done that! With both the duvet and pillows! I had my first orgasm from humping my blanket!

4. EarthMusic

EarthMusic Member

wow i thought i was the only one...dont worry i have the same problem, you just need to show your man were you like the pressure and im sure he will find plenty of ways to get pressure on it it worked for me and i know it will work for you also time.

5. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

Hmmm im a guy , and i find this amusing also the explanation above kinda turned me on.

6. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

I think that you should find some time by yourself in the bathroom, and play with your vagina, just to get to know your genitals and how it works. Then try and find your most sensitive spot, and pleasure it.

You should by then now where your sensitive area is, get your boyfriend to maybe help you stimulate it whilst having sex.

7. Cosmic Butterfly

Cosmic Butterfly Member

I do it too. It must be very common. IT definately feels good being on the stomach, and making love from behind while stimulating that pleasure pressure point area.

8. Ziggystardust

Ziggystardust Member

Hey SomeGirl630,

I think the key ingredient missing here is fore-play especially where the female sexual response is involved. Sex should not be rushed into, you two need to focus on building the mood. Fore-play can take place over an intimate meal or while watching a DVD even if only conversationally.

Firstly - when you are in bed together, spend at least an hour or more kissing and caressing each other's erogenous zones, exploring each other thoroughly leaving the genitals to last. I love to lick / kiss / caress a woman's nipples, neck (including back of neck), ears, ear lobes, inner thighs and navel region. Teasing can be very erotic and the key thing is to allow you to relax and build to a very high state of arousal because you then are very receptive to multiple orgasms.

Secondly - following this, you should encourage your BF to go down on you (make sure he's not prone to cold sores / fever blisters though lol) spending at least 20 minutes on gentle wide licking motions around the inner labia with alternate thrusts of his tongue inside your pussy. After this he should move upwards toward your clit licking in and around your clitoral hood with random swirling motions alternating between pointed and wide licking motions depending on your preference. When your vaginal juices are flowing sufficiently, he should gently insert 2 or 3 fingers into your pussy to stimulate your 'G' spot and upper vaginal wall with a gentle beckoning motion while at the same time licking your clitoris as discussed above. If you feel the need to pee but know that your bladder is empty, just relax and let the 'G' spot orgasm build to ejaculation because this is an especially powerful orgasm and your BF will be turned on even more by this - so don't feel embarrassed or self conscious about it.

If your BF masters this technique, you should be in a high state of arousal and multiple orgasms will occur before intercourse - furthermore sex will be very rewarding for both of you because you will stay in a very high state of arousal for an hour or more. I have known women to orgasm quite freely during sex after getting in the mood through effective foreplay.

Take care, I hope it all works out for you!

iambrownbear and Klimax2gether like this.
  9. lalalamort

lalalamort Fucked up upstairs

love abbey road

10. rg paddler

rg paddler Senior Member

I'm always humping my blanket.Sometimes I'm late for work cos I'm humping my blanket.When I split up with my ex - she was yelling all kinds of evil shit at me - but I just grinned,closed my eyes,stuck out my tongue,concentrated hard,and carried on humping my blanket.

11. happy_kel

happy_kel thug life.

hahaha, my friend use to hump her stuffed tiger when we were younger.

12. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

Yeah, some of my first orgasms I had that way too. I did that a lot when I was younger-I kinda look at it now as my 'little girl orgasms' but they were real sweet, good orgasms. I was doing that just this morning before I got up (humping the pillow)-it was sweet. I had to stop myself right before the orgasm, though, because I could tell that the orgasm would have been so strong it would have worn me out the rest of the day. Humping the backs of chairs and the edges of sinks and beds can give you a real strong orgasm too.

13. ProzacBunny

ProzacBunny Member

Never humped a blanket before. =\

14. love_touch

love_touch Member

I tend to sleep on my stomach and I often wake up with an errection. So it's natural that i humb a bit......it feels real good.....but rarely do it enough to orgasm.

However, when i was a young teen i would cum that way alot!!

15. truth

truth Member

oh... oh my goodness.

i've done that all my life. from when i was a little kid. i hate to think about how awfully defiled my blankie and everything else in my bed is. snicker. for all the same reasons too. i don't do it as often now -- i can get off easy-peasy fingering with the flat of my palm for clitoral stimulation.

i can't believe there's a thread about this.

i've always been soooo so so so embarassed about this as a kid, and never really showed or told anyone. have i even told my current? shit... thinks. yeah, when i was with my first partner, i practically humped her hand sometimes to compensate for the lack of... padding.

anyways, you've just enlightened me, made me laugh, and ahhhh. feel a little less special and a little more normal? (; or just a little less isolated, that's all.

as for sex...

it's hard for me to orgasm too in any other position other than missionary because i don't get enough clit action. in missionary i usually keep my hands 'round my boy's bum or the small of his back so i can angle and hint at adding some pressure. it gets me there and gives me a little more control. maybe give that a try?

you sound like you're in something good. honestly, talk about it. laugh because you feel silly and embarassed. he'll get it. keeping a secret, i find, like it always makes me nervy inside.

hoo.com and ohmahgosh like this.
  16. TheMechanic

TheMechanic The chicken LUVER!

My fiancee' is the same way, she needs clitoral stimulation, but not directly... I am well endowed, so this is how we achieve both of us getting the stimulation we need:

she is on bottom (on her back missionary at first) I enter her then I lift one leg and she places her leg under me, and then the other leg, so that both of my legs are now outside both of her legs, and he rlegs are together in the middle...

She goes absolutely WILD... I love it, seeing her having a hard time breathing, face all flushed and grasping at my back is WAY more than I can take, and I almost always "POP" right after she cums for the second time and is trying to push me off her...

Its pure heaven, I can then stop because I am done already, hold her, and enjoy the smell of sex, and the rapid beating of both our hearts and enjoy sharing our body heat...

Man I am so hard I will have to wait til this goes down to goto the bathroom now..

:D

17. Kent_Can

Kent_Can Member

You know, I've read about girls doing that and it seems like it's not that rare actually. It's just something that's seldom talked about. I don't know, I think it would be sexy to see a girl get herself off that way.

18. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

I think it's mostly the younger (kindergarten) set that's into that-little too young for you....

19. Kent_Can

Kent_Can Member

Well, if that was the case then obviously I won't be interested. But if this forum and others are any indication girls in their 20s, and 30s do it as well. If something works for you why would you stop? shrug.

20. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Humping blankets and pillows = GOOD TIMES! :D

emmamichelle likes this.