Most Dangerous Drug

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by Cosmic Butterfly, Apr 2, 2006.

1. ConCat

ConCat Member

it's the pain killers cuz all them mutha fuckin 8th graders are taking it like they don't even know it's legal fucking heroin... probly tied with meth, alot of good people get tied up with meth.

2. ConCat

ConCat Member

If you are talking about the government fucking study they did for MDMA, that shit was METH on brain damage... they released that info after they released it... never trust the government

MEH GUSTA LA KAVA y KAVA y KAVA

3. Silverbackman

Silverbackman Member

I think the most hardest drugs goes as follow;

1. Nicotine (Tobacco)

2. Heroin

3. Meth

4. Alcohol

5. Cocaine

It's interesting how most hard drugs are either pure stimulants and depressants.

4. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

Well i would say the most dangerous drug in the sense of being "instant" danger to it then i would say Crack Cocaine is the most dangerous drug. But Heroin will fuck with ur head for the rest of ur life even after you get off it, just the general depression and what not after quitting an opiate addiction. ,But i hear the depression goes away after about 6 months and gets better day by day. but crack, especially when addicted and currently using the drug, you can become very dangerous to yourself and others and just do completley stoopid ass shit while under the influence of crack, crack is one of the drugs i would never try not even once. Meth is the same way as crack to an extent in being dangerous as crack. ight opiates rule (when ur on them, just don't get addicted, use NO MORE then once every 10-12 days if u want to remain a normal. And bud is the most undangerous substance, hell it isn't even a fucking DRUG! its a damn natural plant, how can u outlaw a plant!? oh well Bud is always good and its the Healing Herb, there are many good uses for it; relax, create music/writing/movie idea/ect., playing video games, raiding the fridge ; ), and a lot more stuff that u can enjoy much more while under the influence of cannbis sativa. : )

5. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

in most, and notice most, cases, things that havent been messed with or are still straight from the earth are less dangerous than things that say, we would be able to make with the things we can find under our kitchen sinks.

datura and the likes are exceptions, but even then, ignorance is the most dangerous.

6. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

well technically heroin comes from the earth. Morphine is a naturally occuring alkaloid in the poppy plant and the morphine is extracted and converted to heroin (diacetylmorphine). Actually if u have a steady supply of opiates u can live just like a normal person. I read this study about this 84 year old docotor that had been addicted to morphine for 60years and was just as healthy as his opiate-naive counter-part. thought it was kinda interesting,

7. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

well heroin scares me...thats a fucked up shit

8. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

Hip Hop Music

9. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

True!

10. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

Technically everything comes from the earth. No drugs made from moon rocks yet.
    Technically every drug comes from space, since the earth is the product of billions of years of suns exploding.
    EVERYTHING IS ORGANIC PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

11. RazzorX

RazzorX Member

I voted LSD, if your dead your dead, But it only takes one really bad trip to have a permanent adverse effect on your mental health, something you have to live with for the rest of your life

12. i_like_acid

i_like_acid Member

13. The_Man_On_The_Hill

The_Man_On_The_Hill Member

Heroin, no doubt!! My friend in High School OD and died the first time he shot up........ It's such a shame [​IMG]

14. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

It blows my mind how many people are so ignorant about the whole "natural" vs. "man-made" thing. Why talk about the chemicals under the kitchen sink (some of which are quite natural btw)? Why not talk about the billions of man-made chemicals that are perfectly harmless or beneficial? On the flip side, why talk about all of the wonderful herbs out there, why not talk about the countless poisonous mushrooms which will kill you dead on the spot? Why not talk about snake venom or LEAD (lead is about as natural as it gets, how would you like to much on some lead?)? I don't mean to offend anyone, but it's just total ignorance. Look at the big picture. There is no such thing as "natural" vs. "man made" in the grand scheme of things. Everything is made up of atoms, period.

As for the original question, I've got to go with either fentanyl or meth. LSD gets an honorable mention for obvious reasons.

15. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

I'd say PCP in terms of physical damage.

16. ClandestineSaint

ClandestineSaint Member

Alcoholics Anonymous anyone? Any drug (you would be suprised how many people don't think it's a drug) that spurs the creation of a self-help group, and the subsequent creation of hundreds of related self-help groups is going to get my attention...

17. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

yeah alco is fucked, i turn into a dif person when im hungover except i dont relaise, i get so much more shallow when i drink more often

18. poopzilla33

poopzilla33 Member

meth for sure

ive been addicted to heroin and while its pretty devastating its reversable, though harder than anyone whose never tried can imagine. meth seems even more impossible to get out of

19. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

Well i've never tried the meth, crack or H. First off i HATE stimulants, but i have doen adderall numerous times for studying or taking a test...but even just 10mg adderall gets me wired all day and i HAVE to have some xanax, bud, or some OC to come down at night and sleep. But the most 'dangerous' drug would probably be some kind of inhalant like 'huffin' paint' or 'computer duster' shit like that does all kinds of physical damage on top of mental... WEED IS NOT A DRUG, its the healing herb of da nation !

20. VOLKO

VOLKO Member