Naked yard work

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Spidey, Apr 1, 2006.

1. benj

benj Member

Come on, Dude. Don't act so naive. You should know what this guy wants.

And he's thinking you want the same thing, otherwise why would you be doing what you're doing?

2. Spidey

Spidey Member

I do understand that, but I also know that he knows I do nude work as sort of a side business. I feel that ultimately it is clear that no matter what he expects, itis still my choice in the end what to do, or not to do with him. I may be open for some things like trying oral sex on another male, which I often fantasize about trying, but who knows? I am leaving now to go over there, so I'll try to get back later on how it went. Thanks for your help. :)

3. Spidey

Spidey Member

Back to tell you about it as planned. He told me when I called him on my cell on the way over, that he had bought all kinds of parts that I might need, but the job seemed pretty easy from what he explained. As soon as I got there, I said well, let me get undressed. I couldn't wait. I started undressing right in the kitchen. I only wore pants, a shirt and shoes, no underwear or socks, and I was naked right away. I just hung them over a chair at the kitchen table. I started springing an erection right away too. I knew that would happen.

He had all the stuff out from under the sink already so I laid back under the sink part way into the cabinet doors, face up. I could see all he needed was to replace a fitting, that he had bought like two of. So I got him to shut the water off and I just laid the on my back working. I was pretty aroused by it, and he stayed there the whole time handing me tools. I admit I was being teasing toward him, and it was fun, because I would turn over so my butt was facing up sometimes like I was looking at something, LOL. He was kneeling right next to me a lot of the time, and I would act like I was squirming to loosen and tighten stuff so I could bump into him a lot. I was able to get my butt up against his hand. I could have finished quicker if I wanted to, but I wanted it to last.

I was setting tools on my belly real close to my dick, then ask him to hand them to me, as if both my hands were busy, and I am sure he was doing it on purpose because he touched it real slightly a lot with his fingers while picking up the tools, and he was actually putting them back on my stomach when I handed them back to him, then he'd graze it again with his hand, mostly the tip of it, but the shaft too. The killer was when he would lean down to look at what I was doing and having his face a few inches from it while I looked down to talk to him. I could feel his breath on it. Damn! I would also catch him stairing at it when he thought I wasn't looking. He seemed to like my dick a lot for sure, and I'm convinced he wants more than watching me naked.

After I finally decided it was getting too ridiculous to act like it was taking that long, I finished. He had touched me a lot though. I had to get dressed and he paid me, and I left.

4. benj

benj Member

Sounds like you're both playing games with each other. Fun games, not deceitful games. You're teasing him, but he's teasing you, too. Either that or he's really shy, could be that. I expected him to be more agressive, but it's more erotic the way it's going. But you know what he wants, and he knows what you want. You'll hear from him again, that's for sure. He'll need you for some other "chore." He won't be able to hold out much longer if you keep flaunting yourself right within his reach.

5. Spidey

Spidey Member

Thanks benji, I'm glad you think it's going good, because I like it. It's very erotic indeed. I'm a little nervous at times there, but that's part of the excitement. I was oozing from my dick like the last half hour there. I was sooo horny. I admit, that I had been hoping he would lick or start sucking me right there. It was practically torture, but so fun. I had a slight case of blue balls, lol. Anyway, he did say he would be in touch, so I know that he'll call too.

6. heron

heron Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I stayed hard reading this the whole time.

Sounds fun.

7. sararoxmysox92

sararoxmysox92 Member

i agree, gay or straight, how erotic

8. NJnudedude

NJnudedude Member

Hi Spidey,

Yeah I always go barefoot, I never wear underwear, in fact I no longer own any and yes I was hard all along in reading your post to.

9. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

Looks like the fun is over. At least for now.

10. Au Naturel

Au Naturel Member

Or maybe he has a different fantasy.

11. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

I dare to admit it was fun while it lasted[​IMG]

12. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

this woulfd have been far more fitting in the gay forum then the nudist naturalism forum, i've been around naked people a hell of alot, malke and female, and just dont see guys walking around aroused or wavin theyre dicks at people hoping thay'll turn on old ladies and repressed homosexuals.not that what u did was wrong just isnt treally wjhat nudism is about its about feeling free with our bodies and really it feels even better being nude in a group without having everyne all aroused..
    as a 1st timree bi experience it was interesting however,
    but as a udism experience it just doesnt feel right

13. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

but i guess its all self discovery... jus careful ya dont get raped or murdered in the process..lol some crazy assed mofos gonnawant to hire ya..lol

14. benj

benj Member

You know, as far as I can tell, that guy hasn't posted anything for almost a year. It was a good story, and I went along with it just to see what he would say next, but I always had my doubts about it being real. If it wasn't real though, he should definitely pursue a career in erotic writing. He's very good at it.

15. Faysal

Faysal Member

I always do it on my own, and sometimes with my lovely girlfriend. ^^

16. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I love working in my garden Nude!

GLENGLEN and Daretobare like this.
  17. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I do too. Do most of my yard work, gardening and mowing while nude

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    Alice in SC and GLENGLEN like this.
  18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You could do naked yard work with a dirty hoe

[​IMG]

19. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Okay, that's it, I'm headed outside to shovel snow.....

fully dressed!

20. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

FIXED......:smile:

Cheers Glen.

ahsorandy likes this.