Naked yard work

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Spidey, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Spidey

Spidey Member

In the "Gardening" forum, I posted about how I gardened for an elderly neighbor of mine last summer in the nude, and how she contacted me again to do it this summer, well today was really nice weather, sunny and warm and I went over to her house after talking on the phone with her, and raked up the leaves and branches in her yard and in the nude. It was great fun spending the day nude with her in her yard which is very nicely private enough for it.

Another really interesting part of the day was when a guy came around to her back yard to read a meter, and saw me there. After he was done he asked me about the situation between me and this lady, and how come I'm nude. I told him I like working outside this way, and that she doesn't mind me doing it naked. I told him she is my neighbor and all that.

I'm not gay but it was pretty exciting just standing there outside talking to him while she sat on her porch just watching. I [retty much had a woody the whole time. I was really surprised that he asked me if I would be interested in mowing his lawn on weekends, and that he also has a pretty private yard so that I could do it naked. I gladly accepted.

So what do you all think?

2. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

about what

3. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

That was an interesting story. I like it.

4. Spidey

Spidey Member

Thanks Mike. I may be starting a new word-of-mouth trend here for myself and work. I would imagine he is gay or bi, but I guess it doesn't really matter, I am still excited. I also figure me getting erections all day wont bother him either, since I had one while he was talking me already. So it seems like it will be really awesome!

EDIT: That was yesterday, I wanted to just edit in here, that I'm going over today to cut his lawn nude. I just got off the phone with him. He called me saying since i's another beautiful day would I like to. I am very excited. He wants me to also plant a row of flowers he is picking up today. Guess I'll be crouched and bending over a lot. LOL!

5. woodcat

woodcat Senior Member

Would be interesting to know how your elderly neibour feels about it. is she turned on by a younger guy naked in her garden? Also guess your gay or bi to get a hard on while talking to this guy naked!

6. Oric

Oric Member

Doesn't necessarily make him gay- I think just the experience of talking to a stranger nude like that turned him on- just the rush of being naked publicly turns people on.

7. Spidey

Spidey Member

Oric, that is pretty much what I feel is happening.

Woodcat, I think she enjoys me being naked around her. She is always around while I'm doing whatever I'm doing, and watching me.

I actually already worked for the guy too. I cut his backyard grass in the nude and raked up some leaves left over the fall from the flower beds. I couldn't do the front yard nude, so I cut that first while still clothed. When I got in the backyard, where it is all fenced in with privacy fence. I took off everything I was wearing and did the backyard. We had very warm temperatures then, and good thing because this week is a little chillier. I was even sweating while working for him because it was so nice out.

Anywa, I was just as turned on to be naked in front of him as I am when around my elderly woman friend. I had a near constant erection doing the grass, and while raking up. It was cool because he sat outside in a lawn chair while I worked and it was a turn on being looked at. Doing the leaves was cool, because he helped me, and you know, being so close and me being hard like that, it did get bumped a few times by him. LOL

8. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

Well, whatever is going on, enjoy it! I can imagine this happening to me when I was in my 20's, just starting out with this business, and even now, I'm in good enough shape to get by with a lot less on than most guys my age. But completely naked---you're very lucky. Let us know how it goes. And yes, gay, bi, or whatever, this would be very arousing to me. Is, even just reading about it!

9. Irish Drunkard

Irish Drunkard Member

Once in a while Ill go out to the veggie garden naked. Occasionally Ill get hard from feeling the open air on everything.

10. Spidey

Spidey Member

I work out and am pretty serious about it too. I think I look real good naked. I also agree, that you don't have to be gay or bi to feel very turned by being naked in front of even another person of the same sex. It's ok to enjoy the feeling as well, I'd say. Even enjoying the accidental touch here and there of another male is not an indication of being gay or bi, it's just a lot of fun.

11. Spidey

Spidey Member

I'm going over tomorrow afternoon to his house again, and my elderly female friend's house in the morning. I need to put up some drapes for her in the nude of course, and the guy wants me to help him with a drain that leaks in his kitchen. I can just imagine laying there under his sink naked as I do this repair. I sometimes wonder how I end up in these situations. LOL

12. benj

benj Member

Dude, why don't you face it? You're gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. And so is the neighbor. You and he will be having sex real soon, there's no doubt about that. But don't keep saying you're not gay. If that's what you want, go for it. Interesting story.

13. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Well, doing the job nude is a sure way to avoid "plumber's butt".

14. Spidey

Spidey Member

OK, maybe I'm bi. I think about naked women too much to be gay I think.

15. Spidey

Spidey Member

LOL, I didn't think of that. Good one.

16. benj

benj Member

Maybe? There's no maybe about it. No straight guy gets turned on by walking around naked in front of other men.

17. Spidey

Spidey Member

That is really something that is to be considered. I mean if ya think about it, I suppose no guy who is straight would even be naked in a situation like this, let alone be turned on by it like I obviously am. I already visited my woman friend this morning, and hung some drapes in her livingroom for her. I will be going to the guy's house this afternoon. Good thing both are indoor jobs with it raining today.

I hung the drapes naked for her, and I do get very aroused with her as well. It was fun because I was right in front of the large empty window naked like that. I wonder if people in any of the cars passing by saw me. It was fun, and I made money. What else can I ask for? LOL ;)

18. benj

benj Member

Well, I have no problem walking around naked in front of other people, male or female, in a place where people are expected to be naked, like a nude beach. In a setting like that, I would only get turned on if I made it a point to look closely or stare at the women - which of course is not something somebody does in a place like that, unless they want to be considered a complete jerk and totally unaware of accepted behavior. That's not to say I haven't been lying or sitting with sun shades on unobtrusively observing all those lusciously exposed female body parts, as long as I can do it discreetly. Observing nude males or being in front of other males while nude does nothing sexually for me. I consider nudity a natural state, one that was meant to be. Nudity in and of itself is not a sexual thing, although within our repressive society, it has certainly become that in the minds of most people.

Yes, well, expect sex. Let us know the details when it happens.

19. Spidey

Spidey Member

I can't help feeling extremely sexy about being naked and seeing others naked. I don't know what to think about the "expect sex part" of your post, because I'm not sure if I could actually take hat step. I guess I might be into it, who knows. LOL I do plan to laying on my back under the sink with my penis up, and on my front sometimes with my butt up too. LOL. We'll see how it goes.