• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Spidey

Spidey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted April 01 2006 - 10:04 PM

In the "Gardening" forum, I posted about how I gardened for an elderly neighbor of mine last summer in the nude, and how she contacted me again to do it this summer, well today was really nice weather, sunny and warm and I went over to her house after talking on the phone with her, and raked up the leaves and branches in her yard and in the nude. It was great fun spending the day nude with her in her yard which is very nicely private enough for it.

Another really interesting part of the day was when a guy came around to her back yard to read a meter, and saw me there. After he was done he asked me about the situation between me and this lady, and how come I'm nude. I told him I like working outside this way, and that she doesn't mind me doing it naked. I told him she is my neighbor and all that.

I'm not gay but it was pretty exciting just standing there outside talking to him while she sat on her porch just watching. I [retty much had a woody the whole time. I was really surprised that he asked me if I would be interested in mowing his lawn on weekends, and that he also has a pretty private yard so that I could do it naked. I gladly accepted.

So what do you all think?

#2 trippedelia

trippedelia

wow

• Members
  • 3,076 posts

Posted April 01 2006 - 10:53 PM

about what

#3 NudistMike07

NudistMike07

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted April 01 2006 - 11:32 PM

That was an interesting story. I like it.

#4 Spidey

Spidey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted April 01 2006 - 11:42 PM

That was an interesting story. I like it.

Thanks Mike. I may be starting a new word-of-mouth trend here for myself and work. I would imagine he is gay or bi, but I guess it doesn't really matter, I am still excited. I also figure me getting erections all day wont bother him either, since I had one while he was talking me already. So it seems like it will be really awesome!

EDIT: That was yesterday, I wanted to just edit in here, that I'm going over today to cut his lawn nude. I just got off the phone with him. He called me saying since i's another beautiful day would I like to. I am very excited. He wants me to also plant a row of flowers he is picking up today. Guess I'll be crouched and bending over a lot. LOL!

#5 woodcat

woodcat

• 1,456 posts

Posted April 04 2006 - 04:25 PM

Would be interesting to know how your elderly neibour feels about it. is she turned on by a younger guy naked in her garden? Also guess your gay or bi to get a hard on while talking to this guy naked!

#6 Oric

Oric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted April 04 2006 - 10:24 PM

Doesn't necessarily make him gay- I think just the experience of talking to a stranger nude like that turned him on- just the rush of being naked publicly turns people on.

#7 Spidey

Spidey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted April 04 2006 - 10:41 PM

Doesn't necessarily make him gay- I think just the experience of talking to a stranger nude like that turned him on- just the rush of being naked publicly turns people on.

Oric, that is pretty much what I feel is happening.

Woodcat, I think she enjoys me being naked around her. She is always around while I'm doing whatever I'm doing, and watching me.

I actually already worked for the guy too. I cut his backyard grass in the nude and raked up some leaves left over the fall from the flower beds. I couldn't do the front yard nude, so I cut that first while still clothed. When I got in the backyard, where it is all fenced in with privacy fence. I took off everything I was wearing and did the backyard. We had very warm temperatures then, and good thing because this week is a little chillier. I was even sweating while working for him because it was so nice out.

Anywa, I was just as turned on to be naked in front of him as I am when around my elderly woman friend. I had a near constant erection doing the grass, and while raking up. It was cool because he sat outside in a lawn chair while I worked and it was a turn on being looked at. Doing the leaves was cool, because he helped me, and you know, being so close and me being hard like that, it did get bumped a few times by him. LOL

#8 Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted April 05 2006 - 04:24 AM

Well, whatever is going on, enjoy it! I can imagine this happening to me when I was in my 20's, just starting out with this business, and even now, I'm in good enough shape to get by with a lot less on than most guys my age. But completely naked---you're very lucky. Let us know how it goes. And yes, gay, bi, or whatever, this would be very arousing to me. Is, even just reading about it!
Freer Than Most--I Hear an Even Different Drummer
Some Maine Albums:
http://community.webshots.com/user/plantplanman?vhost=community

#9 Irish Drunkard

Irish Drunkard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted April 05 2006 - 08:26 AM

Once in a while Ill go out to the veggie garden naked. Occasionally Ill get hard from feeling the open air on everything.

#10 Spidey

Spidey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted April 05 2006 - 09:50 AM

Well, whatever is going on, enjoy it! I can imagine this happening to me when I was in my 20's, just starting out with this business, and even now, I'm in good enough shape to get by with a lot less on than most guys my age. But completely naked---you're very lucky. Let us know how it goes. And yes, gay, bi, or whatever, this would be very arousing to me. Is, even just reading about it!

I work out and am pretty serious about it too. I think I look real good naked. I also agree, that you don't have to be gay or bi to feel very turned by being naked in front of even another person of the same sex. It's ok to enjoy the feeling as well, I'd say. Even enjoying the accidental touch here and there of another male is not an indication of being gay or bi, it's just a lot of fun.

#11 Spidey

Spidey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 12:23 AM

I'm going over tomorrow afternoon to his house again, and my elderly female friend's house in the morning. I need to put up some drapes for her in the nude of course, and the guy wants me to help him with a drain that leaks in his kitchen. I can just imagine laying there under his sink naked as I do this repair. I sometimes wonder how I end up in these situations. LOL

#12 benj

benj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 07:46 AM

I can just imagine laying there under his sink naked as I do this repair. I sometimes wonder how I end up in these situations. LOL

Dude, why don't you face it? You're gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. And so is the neighbor. You and he will be having sex real soon, there's no doubt about that. But don't keep saying you're not gay. If that's what you want, go for it. Interesting story.

#13 Amontillado

Amontillado

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted April 08 2006 - 08:12 AM

Well, doing the job nude is a sure way to avoid "plumber's butt".
How many times do I have to tell you kids to quit perning in that gyre?

#14 Spidey

Spidey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 08:31 AM

Dude, why don't you face it? You're gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. And so is the neighbor. You and he will be having sex real soon, there's no doubt about that. But don't keep saying you're not gay. If that's what you want, go for it. Interesting story.

OK, maybe I'm bi. I think about naked women too much to be gay I think.

#15 Spidey

Spidey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 08:32 AM

Well, doing the job nude is a sure way to avoid "plumber's butt".

LOL, I didn't think of that. Good one.

#16 benj

benj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 09:23 AM

OK, maybe I'm bi.

Maybe? There's no maybe about it. No straight guy gets turned on by walking around naked in front of other men.

#17 Spidey

Spidey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 09:40 AM

Maybe? There's no maybe about it. No straight guy gets turned on by walking around naked in front of other men.

That is really something that is to be considered. I mean if ya think about it, I suppose no guy who is straight would even be naked in a situation like this, let alone be turned on by it like I obviously am. I already visited my woman friend this morning, and hung some drapes in her livingroom for her. I will be going to the guy's house this afternoon. Good thing both are indoor jobs with it raining today.

I hung the drapes naked for her, and I do get very aroused with her as well. It was fun because I was right in front of the large empty window naked like that. I wonder if people in any of the cars passing by saw me. It was fun, and I made money. What else can I ask for? LOL ;)

#18 benj

benj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 10:14 AM

That is really something that is to be considered. I mean if ya think about it, I suppose no guy who is straight would even be naked in a situation like this, let alone be turned on by it like I obviously am.

Well, I have no problem walking around naked in front of other people, male or female, in a place where people are expected to be naked, like a nude beach. In a setting like that, I would only get turned on if I made it a point to look closely or stare at the women - which of course is not something somebody does in a place like that, unless they want to be considered a complete jerk and totally unaware of accepted behavior. That's not to say I haven't been lying or sitting with sun shades on unobtrusively observing all those lusciously exposed female body parts, as long as I can do it discreetly. Observing nude males or being in front of other males while nude does nothing sexually for me. I consider nudity a natural state, one that was meant to be. Nudity in and of itself is not a sexual thing, although within our repressive society, it has certainly become that in the minds of most people.

I will be going to the guy's house this afternoon. Good thing both are indoor jobs with it raining today.

Yes, well, expect sex. Let us know the details when it happens.

#19 Spidey

Spidey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 10:22 AM

Well, I have no problem walking around naked in front of other people, male or female, in a place where people are expected to be naked, like a nude beach. In a setting like that, I would only get turned on if I made it a point to look closely or stare at the women - which of course is not something somebody does in a place like that, unless they want to be considered a complete jerk and totally unaware of accepted behavior. That's not to say I haven't been lying or sitting with sun shades on unobtrusively observing all those lusciously exposed female body parts, as long as I can do it discreetly. Observing nude males or being in front of other males while nude does nothing sexually for me. I consider nudity a natural state, one that was meant to be. Nudity in and of itself is not a sexual thing, although within our repressive society, it has certainly become that in the minds of most people.

Yes, well, expect sex. Let us know the details when it happens.

I can't help feeling extremely sexy about being naked and seeing others naked. I don't know what to think about the "expect sex part" of your post, because I'm not sure if I could actually take hat step. I guess I might be into it, who knows. LOL I do plan to laying on my back under the sink with my penis up, and on my front sometimes with my butt up too. LOL. We'll see how it goes.

#20 benj

benj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 11:46 AM

I don't know what to think about the "expect sex part" of your post, because I'm not sure if I could actually take hat step.

Come on, Dude. Don't act so naive. You should know what this guy wants.

And he's thinking you want the same thing, otherwise why would you be doing what you're doing?

#21 Spidey

Spidey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 12:33 PM

Come on, Dude. Don't act so naive. You should know what this guy wants.

And he's thinking you want the same thing, otherwise why would you be doing what you're doing?

I do understand that, but I also know that he knows I do nude work as sort of a side business. I feel that ultimately it is clear that no matter what he expects, itis still my choice in the end what to do, or not to do with him. I may be open for some things like trying oral sex on another male, which I often fantasize about trying, but who knows? I am leaving now to go over there, so I'll try to get back later on how it went. Thanks for your help. :)

#22 Spidey

Spidey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 07:43 PM

Back to tell you about it as planned. He told me when I called him on my cell on the way over, that he had bought all kinds of parts that I might need, but the job seemed pretty easy from what he explained. As soon as I got there, I said well, let me get undressed. I couldn't wait. I started undressing right in the kitchen. I only wore pants, a shirt and shoes, no underwear or socks, and I was naked right away. I just hung them over a chair at the kitchen table. I started springing an erection right away too. I knew that would happen.

He had all the stuff out from under the sink already so I laid back under the sink part way into the cabinet doors, face up. I could see all he needed was to replace a fitting, that he had bought like two of. So I got him to shut the water off and I just laid the on my back working. I was pretty aroused by it, and he stayed there the whole time handing me tools. I admit I was being teasing toward him, and it was fun, because I would turn over so my butt was facing up sometimes like I was looking at something, LOL. He was kneeling right next to me a lot of the time, and I would act like I was squirming to loosen and tighten stuff so I could bump into him a lot. I was able to get my butt up against his hand. I could have finished quicker if I wanted to, but I wanted it to last.

I was setting tools on my belly real close to my dick, then ask him to hand them to me, as if both my hands were busy, and I am sure he was doing it on purpose because he touched it real slightly a lot with his fingers while picking up the tools, and he was actually putting them back on my stomach when I handed them back to him, then he'd graze it again with his hand, mostly the tip of it, but the shaft too. The killer was when he would lean down to look at what I was doing and having his face a few inches from it while I looked down to talk to him. I could feel his breath on it. Damn! I would also catch him stairing at it when he thought I wasn't looking. He seemed to like my dick a lot for sure, and I'm convinced he wants more than watching me naked.

After I finally decided it was getting too ridiculous to act like it was taking that long, I finished. He had touched me a lot though. I had to get dressed and he paid me, and I left.

#23 benj

benj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 08:47 PM

and I'm convinced he wants more than watching me naked.

Sounds like you're both playing games with each other. Fun games, not deceitful games. You're teasing him, but he's teasing you, too. Either that or he's really shy, could be that. I expected him to be more agressive, but it's more erotic the way it's going. But you know what he wants, and he knows what you want. You'll hear from him again, that's for sure. He'll need you for some other "chore." He won't be able to hold out much longer if you keep flaunting yourself right within his reach.

#24 Spidey

Spidey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 09:02 PM

Sounds like you're both playing games with each other. Fun games, not deceitful games. You're teasing him, but he's teasing you, too. Either that or he's really shy, could be that. I expected him to be more agressive, but it's more erotic the way it's going. But you know what he wants, and he knows what you want. You'll hear from him again, that's for sure. He'll need you for some other "chore." He won't be able to hold out much longer if you keep flaunting yourself right within his reach.

Thanks benji, I'm glad you think it's going good, because I like it. It's very erotic indeed. I'm a little nervous at times there, but that's part of the excitement. I was oozing from my dick like the last half hour there. I was sooo horny. I admit, that I had been hoping he would lick or start sucking me right there. It was practically torture, but so fun. I had a slight case of blue balls, lol. Anyway, he did say he would be in touch, so I know that he'll call too.

#25 heron

heron

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 3,363 posts

Posted May 30 2006 - 09:35 AM

I stayed hard reading this the whole time.

Sounds fun.

#26 sararoxmysox92

sararoxmysox92

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted August 16 2006 - 12:18 PM

i agree, gay or straight, how erotic
all that u need is in ur soul;)

Sara

#27 NJnudedude

NJnudedude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted October 01 2006 - 09:40 AM

Hi Spidey,

Yeah I always go barefoot, I never wear underwear, in fact I no longer own any and yes I was hard all along in reading your post to.

#28 Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted February 09 2007 - 05:27 PM

Looks like the fun is over. At least for now.
Some Maine Albums:

#29 Au Naturel

Au Naturel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted February 10 2007 - 10:34 AM

Looks like the fun is over. At least for now.

Or maybe he has a different fantasy.

#30 Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted February 10 2007 - 02:34 PM

Or maybe he has a different fantasy.

I dare to admit it was fun while it lastedPosted Image
Some Maine Albums: