Posted March 23 2006 - 11:49 PM

----

#2 Grapefruity

Grapefruity

Sunny Side Up

• Members
  • 3,321 posts

Posted March 24 2006 - 12:31 PM

haha visiting an art museum that must be crazy...the guggenheim in new york id liek to do.

But public places I don't really like them while tripping.

#3 stebo32

stebo32

amanita monster

• Members
  • 4,736 posts

Posted March 24 2006 - 01:09 PM

do nothing. sit down or lie down in a confortable area. seriously

#4 Guest123

Guest123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted March 24 2006 - 04:11 PM

----

#5 freakon

freakon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted March 28 2006 - 12:25 AM

listen and literally FEEL to music inside and around you

#6 seancourt

seancourt

Free Your Mind

• Members
  • 1,729 posts

Posted March 28 2006 - 10:38 PM

go to the beach, forest, park,
Posted Image

#7 passittotheleft

passittotheleft

• 1,722 posts

Posted March 29 2006 - 07:12 PM

Go to a Floyd lazer light show.
Posted Image
Pass it to the left little man!

#8 mellow

mellow

Eased

• Members
  • 2,593 posts

Posted March 29 2006 - 08:02 PM

Walk in, watch it, walk out.

That can sometimes be more difficult then it sounds.

Posted Image
.I Smile In Your General Direction.

#9 Bumble

Bumble

• 2,195 posts

Posted March 29 2006 - 09:00 PM

I just chill out and finger paint naked. I don't like clothes when I'm shrooming.
Posted Image

#10 Barbuchon

Barbuchon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted March 29 2006 - 09:07 PM

go walk outside and go where you want (nature) it's freakin' awesome. Don't know where you live, but when it's snowing it's SO FUCKING COOL.

#11 nesta

nesta

Banned

• Banned
  • 20,590 posts

Posted March 30 2006 - 09:57 AM

theres really only one thing you can do while you're tripping, and that's trip. try to do anything else and you're bound to fail.......
Cate8 You know, currently, your profile says you are viewing the Psychedelics forum at promptly 4:20 PM. I appreciate that.

#12 RELAYER

RELAYER

mādhyamaka

• Members
  • 17,670 posts

Posted March 30 2006 - 10:11 AM

Stare in the mirror

#13 nesta

nesta

Banned

• Banned
  • 20,590 posts

Posted March 30 2006 - 10:20 AM

Stare in the mirror

in my experience this will bring on more visuals than almost anything else. you can lose yourself staring into the eyes of a duplicate you that follows your every motion yet has no physical connection to you.....

something very alien and mystefying about a mirror when on psychedelics. sitting in front of a big mirror is a great place for psychedelic meditation sessions.
Cate8 You know, currently, your profile says you are viewing the Psychedelics forum at promptly 4:20 PM. I appreciate that.

#14 RELAYER

RELAYER

mādhyamaka

• Members
  • 17,670 posts

Posted March 30 2006 - 10:22 AM

i know i always do it when i go to the bathroom, and then i end up stuck there for like 20 minutes and bathrooms always become like space ship star wars shit and i forget what a toilet is and how to use one

#15 TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike

I am another yourself.

• Members
  • 2,392 posts

Posted March 30 2006 - 10:50 AM

On mushrooms, do you ever get the feeling that you have to take a shit but you don't? So you end up sitting on the toilet for twenty minutes tripping sack until you're just like "Fuck it".
Reading the previous post will curve your spine, promote commuinism and abortion, induce a state of madness in which you believe that Richard Pryor is climbing up your leg, increase the probabilty that you will die miserable and alone, destroy your parent's credit rating, kill one puppy, and let the terrorists win the war.

It is recommended that you avoid this user at all at costs, chances are he has nothing interesting to say. If you were unfortunate enough to read and attempt to process this post in your mind, it is advised that you seek professional help immediately.

Don't get run over.

#16 RELAYER

RELAYER

mādhyamaka

• Members
  • 17,670 posts

Posted March 30 2006 - 11:01 AM

On mushrooms, do you ever get the feeling that you have to take a shit but you don't? So you end up sitting on the toilet for twenty minutes tripping sack until you're just like "Fuck it".

hahahahahahhaha. nah, only on opiates man, only ever take leaks when im trippin and even they can be traumatizing on a high enough dose lol

#17 TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike

I am another yourself.

• Members
  • 2,392 posts

Posted March 30 2006 - 11:07 AM

That shit happens to me all the time.(No pun intended)
Reading the previous post will curve your spine, promote commuinism and abortion, induce a state of madness in which you believe that Richard Pryor is climbing up your leg, increase the probabilty that you will die miserable and alone, destroy your parent's credit rating, kill one puppy, and let the terrorists win the war.

It is recommended that you avoid this user at all at costs, chances are he has nothing interesting to say. If you were unfortunate enough to read and attempt to process this post in your mind, it is advised that you seek professional help immediately.

Don't get run over.

#18 RELAYER

RELAYER

mādhyamaka

• Members
  • 17,670 posts

Posted March 30 2006 - 11:11 AM

lol, bathrooms are freakin weird man

#19 TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike

I am another yourself.

• Members
  • 2,392 posts

Posted March 30 2006 - 11:17 AM

You got that right. You always get caught in that mirror trap as you're walking out. Always.

Don't get run over.

#20 2cesarewild

2cesarewild

I'm an idiot.

• Members
  • 5,882 posts

Posted March 30 2006 - 11:17 AM

yea dude i've been caught in time/space vortices in bathrooms and stuff, this one time i tranced out on a quarter of boomers in this girl's bathroom, i started trancing out and a mandala started coming out of the wall and tribal drums started beating wildly, then another mandala of the opposite color started to emerge from where the other one camer out of the wall... then as that one got closer, a separate color came out and I started just like going into the "zone" really hard when I realized I might not be able to make it back if I kept trying so hard to get there... so I tried mad hard to break out and oculdn't for a second (which felt like eternity), then I just shook my head, everything went white out for a second, then slowly the room faded back into my vision. During this, all I could see was the mandalas, they obscured the whole room.
Posted Image
Don't hate the black, don't hate the white,
If you get bitten, just hate the bite

#21 RELAYER

RELAYER

mādhyamaka

• Members
  • 17,670 posts

Posted March 30 2006 - 11:25 AM

awesome, i love spaceship bathroom experiences, we should start a thread lol

#22 TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike

I am another yourself.

• Members
  • 2,392 posts

Posted March 30 2006 - 11:53 AM

yea dude i've been caught in time/space vortices in bathrooms and stuff, this one time i tranced out on a quarter of boomers in this girl's bathroom, i started trancing out and a mandala started coming out of the wall and tribal drums started beating wildly, then another mandala of the opposite color started to emerge from where the other one camer out of the wall... then as that one got closer, a separate color came out and I started just like going into the "zone" really hard when I realized I might not be able to make it back if I kept trying so hard to get there... so I tried mad hard to break out and oculdn't for a second (which felt like eternity), then I just shook my head, everything went white out for a second, then slowly the room faded back into my vision. During this, all I could see was the mandalas, they obscured the whole room.

Jesus Christ man. You must get some good mushrooms because I've never had anything like that on a quarter of boomers.

Don't get run over.

#23 RELAYER

RELAYER

mādhyamaka

• Members
  • 17,670 posts

Posted March 30 2006 - 11:54 AM

Really? Whay kind do you usually get in maryland? I dont really know more than 3 people who live there so i wouldnt have any idea

#24 TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike

I am another yourself.

• Members
  • 2,392 posts

Posted March 30 2006 - 11:57 AM

I don't know man, they're not usually the same ones. Shrooms and acid don't really come around here all that often.

Don't get run over.

#25 RELAYER

RELAYER

mādhyamaka

• Members
  • 17,670 posts

Posted March 30 2006 - 12:01 PM

oh ok, just wondering cuz i usually get the same kind of cubensis or liberty caps. Had some weird ones in florida though

#26 2cesarewild

2cesarewild

I'm an idiot.

• Members
  • 5,882 posts

Posted March 30 2006 - 12:09 PM

Jesus Christ man. You must get some good mushrooms because I've never had anything like that on a quarter of boomers.

We get pretty average ones, those ones were actually a stand out batch and cheap too, which is strange for my area, but IDK you eat a quarter of boomers and don't trance out then they're garbage mushrooms. Believe me, we get a lot of garbage ones here too. I've had ones where everybdoy was like "i'm tripping balls" which erveryone says no matter how hard they are tripping, then i ate an eighth for shits and giggles and felt funny an hour later for ten mins then felt fine. bummer that was.
Posted Image
Don't hate the black, don't hate the white,
If you get bitten, just hate the bite

#27 TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike

I am another yourself.

• Members
  • 2,392 posts

Posted March 30 2006 - 12:10 PM

Cool. I got the best acid I've ever had in York PA. I just thought I'd tell you because you're not really that far away.

Don't get run over.

#28 RELAYER

RELAYER

mādhyamaka

• Members
  • 17,670 posts

Posted March 30 2006 - 12:22 PM

damn, thats cool, best acid i ever got was in ................... wherever the Philly folk fest is, cant remember tha name of the town even though it' s like 10 mins from here, but when i tried to describe this acid, this one hit, everyone on hipforums said i was bullshitting. Anyone remeber that one?

#29 TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike

I am another yourself.

• Members
  • 2,392 posts

Posted March 30 2006 - 12:38 PM

We get pretty average ones, those ones were actually a stand out batch and cheap too, which is strange for my area, but IDK you eat a quarter of boomers and don't trance out then they're garbage mushrooms. Believe me, we get a lot of garbage ones here too. I've had ones where everybdoy was like "i'm tripping balls" which erveryone says no matter how hard they are tripping, then i ate an eighth for shits and giggles and felt funny an hour later for ten mins then felt fine. bummer that was.

I think the shrooms I get are decent, I've only ate a quarter once or twice. I've seen lots of crazy ass shit and I definately have tripped balls, but I've never had the whole room consumed by visual except when I ate acid and mushrooms together.

Don't get run over.

#30 TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike

I am another yourself.

• Members
  • 2,392 posts

Posted March 30 2006 - 12:40 PM

Yeah that acid I got I took one hit and tripped alot harder than when I eat like three hits of the weak ass shit I've gotten since. So I'm going to have to believe you one hundred percent.

Don't get run over.