Girls - what objects have you fucked yourself with? Be honest! :p

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Wicked Penetration, Mar 21, 2006.

1. christa

christa Member

haha i saw that one! it was gross.

2. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

long candle sticks, jones soda bottle, highlighters, shower head, this vibrating toy i found laying around once....damn i wish i knew where that was.

3. bobbystone420

bobbystone420 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I want to watch CumBlondie masturbate! You can step into MY office anytime, hon. ;-)

4. earthmomma

earthmomma Senior Member

pencil crayon (when i was a kid), Hairbrush handles, razor handle, detachable shower head, screwdriver handle, electric manicure thingy (handle), Water jets in a jaccuzzi/ pool, vibrators,

5. cantsmokenomore

cantsmokenomore Member

Fingers, shampoo bottles, screwdriver handles, a cigar tube, pens/markers, bananna, and a homemade dildo I made out of clay.

I have a question for you guys: When you masturbate, do you use a condom on whatever object you're using? I've always done that, just wondering if you guys did too.

6. Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna *Femme Fatale*

Never. Not once.

7. wildfire

wildfire Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

8. free2fly

free2fly Members

"oh god, just about everything in my house that is long and cylindrical has been in my pussy at least once."

damn wildfire.. that sounds JUST LIKE ME when I was in my teens! ... LOL ... :&

Yeah... just about everything you listed there! ............... I can also include: the curved handle of an old wooden cane, plastic display fruit, a glass ornament, the water that forces out of the pool thing... oh, and heres something I sort of "invented" ...

Take an Aquafina water bottle and freeze it, then let it start to unthaw in the bottle... it'll start forming a nice round long shape ... anyways ... cut the bottle open and take the ice out, cover it with a rubber, and there ya go .... an icy dildo ... Lol. quite intense, if you can handle the freeze ..... *grin* .... oh and it will melt fast... so it makes a mess lol...

"ok and one last thing (it is very nice to say all of this and get it out in the open) i have to say my favorite way of masturbating. i cover the top of the exercise dowel with saran wrap insert it into my pussy and then put the other end of it where the floor meets the wall so that it stays in place and i can thrust against it. the dowel is just the right circumfrence for me and its is about 4 feet long so it can go as deep as i want."

hey.... I've done that too!! LOL. :&

your right... it is nice to open up and admit this stuff ..... especially since I kept my little "secrets" hidden for years, basically ashamed cuz I was in strict church doctrines back then (emphasis on purity, lol) ... anyways, I finally started feeling free to be myself after I left the church ... so yeah these last few years... Ive been telling all... lol :D

9. wildfire

10. DWM76

DWM76 Member

reading this thread has got me hard. It seems like you girls are very creative with what you can use as a toy ! What is the most exciting place you have masturbated ?

A girl at work once told me she was going to the toilet for a play. I must admit it got me going.

11. Insomniac_Junkie

Insomniac_Junkie Member

I wish guys can masturbate creativly like that :(

12. wildfire

i could think of a ton of different things that you could stick your dick in to masturbate. when i want to find something to jack off with i start walking around the house thinking "ok so what will fit in my pussy?" do the same thing walk around the house looking for things long cylindrical and hollow.

13. Insomniac_Junkie

Insomniac_Junkie Member

Well it's not that easy, if I were to do that it would have to be something soft, I mean to fully get off on.

14. ProzacBunny

ProzacBunny Member

Except a pool/hot tub jet. There are horror stories about those things. o.o

15. wildfire

well you could think of different things to line the inside of stuff with to make it soft. now its the "what would feel good on my dick?" stage.

16. Insomniac_Junkie

Insomniac_Junkie Member

Probably ProzacBunny...eek...Did I say that out loud :&

17. wildfire

18. celtgrrl

celtgrrl batty woman

the thing that was the oddest was this little curved flute/occarina in the shape of a dolphin. it wasn't very long but it had a nice curve shape, mmmhmm.

19. ProzacBunny

ProzacBunny Member

That would bring the circle back to the question of 'Will this fit in my pussy?'.

20. ProzacBunny

ProzacBunny Member

And that's why it's impossible to not love dolphins.