Girls - what objects have you fucked yourself with? Be honest! :p

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Wicked Penetration, Mar 21, 2006.

1. callinghome

callinghome Member

{stares at proactiv bottle on desk}

hmm...

2. scarikari

scarikari Member

I girl in my college dorm fucked the end of a broomstick a lot.

3. ThatOtherGirl

ThatOtherGirl Member

a lot of different toys. and as others said, pens, markers, lipsticks, zuchinni with a condom on it, hairbrush handles, my fingers (of course), and my phone once.

4. Nolan14

Nolan14 Member

the litium in a batery if it is exposed to water(or natural/synthetic lubes) will actually explode one chick was talking on hers and it blew up in her face. its not a good idea to masturbate with one

o and me? ive used a jarritos bottle(thin neck) on of those starbucks frapicino bottles, i think a vibrator but not sure if it went in. a nut cracker(not the normal kind more like a hammer with a perfectly tapered handel), ummm other bottles and stuff, and at least 4 fingers, my gf wants to strap -on fuck me so we'le see im warming up to it i guess... yeah and im a guy so all that went in my ass btw.(instead of in my uretra like u were thinkin)

5. RavenTheDarkAngel

RavenTheDarkAngel Member

Haha great story free2fly! Now we all know why those bottles really sell. :p

As for me I've done fingers, a whole fist (one time only), candles, markers (when I was a kid), and the handle of a shaving razor (with the razor removed at the time). I pressed a fish tank air pump against my clit once (yeah they vibrate). Strange enough I've never used a vibrator or dildo before.

Once my boyfriend tried to be stupid and put a remote control up there so he could "turn me on". Lol but I wouldn't let him. :p

1 person likes this.
  6. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

lol cute.

7. hubbly_bubbly

hubbly_bubbly Member

electric toothbrush (on clit), screwdriver handle, nail polish bottle, hot dog, bananna, beer bottle, markers/pens, razor handle, fingers, make up bottles

my favourite is thrusting a screwdriver handle while simultaneously stimulating my clit with the electric toothbrush :p

jamesau and Curious44 like this.
  8. Insomniac_Junkie

Insomniac_Junkie Member

Sounds like a handful :p

9. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

(bolding mine)

Wow, you've masturbated with penises?

Hope they were still attached to their owner. But then that wouldn't be masturbation, because it would be sex... oh my...

People, men, do you realize what this means?

BE WARNED, YE WHO ENTER RETROGROOVE_GRRL'S DEN OF WICKEDNESS, FOR MANY HAVE ENTERED, YET FEW HAVE LEFT WITH PENISES INTACT!

I am convinced. Nothing is sacred.

10. free2fly

free2fly Members

11. Nolan14

Nolan14 Member

weird hot yes, three horny chicks finding the same bottels randomly.... i bet the proactiv had pheremones in it making ppl hot for it

12. Petra

Petra Member

bicycle

13. Petra

Petra Member

14. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Member

books, hand held showers, sharp end back of rocking chair

15. Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna *Femme Fatale*

I used to have this brush that had a rather large, smooth handle. I used it for masterbating all the time! I tried this hair-glitter bottle (a plastic bottle, much like a hairspray bottle), but I didn't get much pleasure from it. And once, when I was really, really young, I shoved a toothbrush handle in my pussy. It wasn't about masterbation, though, I think merely curiousity. No worries, though, I threw out the toothbrush afterwards.:p I've used those Humbug vibrating massagers. An ex of mine once used the handle of a featherduster to fuck me.

But here's my most unusual one:

My stepmother used to collect cool figurines from the tropics. She had this brightly painted, wooden, parrot figurine, that had a long, smooth beak. One night, while extremely horny and without a partner, I ended up experimenting with the wooden parrot. The gentle curve of the beak provided some intense sensations... :&

Anyways, I now own a few toys that I use for solo play, so I rarely bother with other items, anymore.

1 person likes this.
  16. free2fly

free2fly Members

.........wow :eek: ...... thats .... interesting :H

17. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

So did you ever tell your stepmother? Is it displayed prominently in her house? That would be great!

18. Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna *Femme Fatale*

I would never have told her and the parrot is on a shelf in the guestroom. I still giggle sometimes when I look at it.:p

19. cumblondie

cumblondie Member

Cumblondie here...I regularly masturbate on the corner of the conference table when I meet with my CPA once a week-It's so hot & intense cause he can hardley stand to just sit there & watch. I'm not tall so my wet pussy pussy fits right on the edge. (we all know those people are boring & minus personality-hee hee)but I found his secret desire. To watch me & squirm a lot! I am a Heli pilot & took a trainee up one day-we have dual controls & I asked him if he masturbated that day(blew him away) & I told him when I did my pre-flight I had used the Cyclic(stick) -his-to have a few hot & wet orgasms before he got there & that it was probably a little sticky! I had to take over the controls at that point.Cheers-remember, a few orgasms a day are the secret to staying young!

20. cumblondie

cumblondie Member

Hey does what we would LIKE to fuck ourselves with count? I'd like the strong tongue of a couple of chicks to rape my pussy while a guy ass fucks me; then the girls can do each other while TWO guys stick their cocks in my pussy. The intensity of that would be their cocks rubbing each other while making me cum over & over-which is what I am doing as I type................come on now isn't anyone hot & horney right now???????