Girls - what objects have you fucked yourself with? Be honest! :p

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Wicked Penetration, Mar 21, 2006.

1. jia

jia Member

everyones done the hairbrush. Hahah. Its like a right of passage.

2. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

srsly

I've even been so desperate I've used a guy a couple of times.

3. InsaneAndProud

InsaneAndProud Member

rofl
    dont really use objects, tho once caught my sister using a teddybear...that was odd :S she was young, not so sure she knew what she was doing just probably felt good to her, she had it in her underwear and was rocking on it...really not something i wanted to see, specially since it used to be my favourite toy, not sextoy by the way

4. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

That's actually a really good strategy to get things in general.

"Hey, is that your sandwich?" *grab sandwich, stuff it down pants, hump wildly* "Can I have it?"

5. InsaneAndProud

InsaneAndProud Member

LMAO true, tho she already had it cos id outgrown it...thank god it wasnt mine anymore, i used to sleep with that thing XD

6. jrnyman

jrnyman kermit

*cuddles with teddy bear* *sniff* *sniff* hmmm... now that's odd...

7. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

Awsome!!

8. BuzzedMilf

BuzzedMilf Member

I've used all the normal stuff, but I think the wierdest thing for me (That actually made me cum) would be my electric toothbrush.

9. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Have you tried the Venus razor? Doesn't really work. Nowhere near powerful enough. I was so bummed...I mean, when you see a vibrating razor marketed towards women, what the hell do you think it's for? They could at least make it work.

10. Zorakk

Zorakk Member

Taper candles, the infamous hairbrush handle, dowel rods, travel ice packs, ice cubes, tea tree oil or muscle rub (fucking INTENSE sensation), travel sized bottles, vibrating children's toys, detachable shower head, scissors (yeah i know, pretty intense..), ice pops, lollipops, so much more.

11. Sunny Jim

Sunny Jim Member

Scissors!? If I had a vagina, I would make it a point to keep sharp, pointy objects out of it. But hey, that's just me...

12. lolbrittany

lolbrittany Member

i know this is my first post on here and all but...

I have used
    a long thin shotglass
    hair brush handle
    cucumber
    carrot
    banana
    computer mouse
    fingers
    dildos\vibrator
    the casing thing from one of those 50 pack of cds
    a n64 controller the middle ridge thing where the joystick is just above :p
    a ps2 controller... dosnt go deep at all but in some games you can turn the vibration on and off and when you go to on it vibrates till you go off it... i usually stick on a game go to that make the controller vibrate and stick it on my clit...
    gear shift of a car
    electric toothbrush
    electric razor handle
    champagne bottle
    coke bottle (small 370ml bottle or something)
    markers
    highlighters
    pens\pencils
    dvd remote\tv remote
    chopsticks
    end of spoon
    tomato sauce bottle (the ones that the top is thin and it gets thicker as it gets close to bottom...
    head massager... (so intense...!!!)
    soap
    proactive bottle (seems to be a favorite)
    webcam!( i have one of those logiteck ones that have the REALLY smooth round ball at the top sitting on like a poll on a stand so it can auto track and be moved easily...)

edit: wanted to make clear that i cover every object i use before using them... cept the webcam and thats cause i was on cam to some one when i did it and didn't want to put something OVER the cam otherwise they would not get to see me stick it in... it has lights on the camera too so it was lighting up the inside of my pussy and you could see it all perfectly inside lol was funny and really really hot.

pretty much anything i can get my hands on that fits that i havn't tried before... or sometimes even if i have...

this is a pic of the head massager
    [​IMG]
    it vibrates...has 3 speeds... and the pronges are flexable... you can push them all into the centre... stick it in your pussy and they try to go to their normal shape so they push the INSIDE of your pssy out and vibrates... feels SENSATIONAL... can also be used on clit though and the handle vibrates as well so you can use it as well... but its oh so good lol

OH! another quick thing i forgot to mention.. the name of the head massager is "Orgasmatron" tell me something with a name like that with 3 different speeds isn't meant for something else... in the FAQ it has this quesiton..

Q: Will I have an orgasm? (Obviously not asked by the person above)
    A: We cannot guarantee orgasm but it is definitely fun trying.

it also says "dont stop there... EXPERIMENT the orgasmatron can be moulded to massage back, neck, arms" it basically WANTS you to experiment with it lol

ive used ALOT more but i can't remember them

P.S my names meant to be lilbrittany not lolbrittany...

13. Alexxxa

Alexxxa Member

I did it only with a pen, and also when my bf bought me a dildo

14. lilyflowerr

lilyflowerr Member

asparagus :)

15. StrwbrryFlds

StrwbrryFlds Member

I actually think I am going to go try half of this now.

16. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

The head massager sounds awfully interesting. I might have to try to track one of those down.

17. nautilusjack

nautilusjack Member

How did you feel when you inserted banana !

18. louise36

louise36 Member

I've fucked myself w/ a cucumber, zucchini, warm polish sausage, candles, hairbrush handle. My fav was the sausage.

19. Zendhi

Zendhi Member

holy crap there are some ideas here!
    totally digging the lava lamp idea :)

hmmm personally....
    sharpies, zucchini, cucumber, banana on the back patio in the rain at 3 am, lotion bottles, small body wash bottles, hairbrush, remote control, kids toy bam bam bat, toilet plunger handle, dildos/vibs, fingers, those squishy kids toys that are logs with water in them that you can squish to move back and forth, glass wand, candle, candle in glass, shampoo bottle, electric toothbrush, soap, astroglide tube, wooden flute

20. Gumby

Gumby Banned

Smoked or maple flavor?