Do you fit your sign?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by dasiy, Jul 7, 2004.

1. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

Yes I can say that I fit the description of Aquarius pretty well, except that I'm not nearly as sociable as most Aquas..

2. krazy_4_mike

krazy_4_mike Member

i think i fit my sing.. but thats me

3. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

I'm a Scorpio and yes I'm both glad I'm one & fit it perfectly. LOL

4. Josh-e

Josh-e Member

Welcome to my world! I have my Pluto conjunct to my ascendant (in Libra) aswell! It's such a powerful placement it swamps my Virgo sun. Do you by chance spend half your life wandering who the heck you are? I fit my sun sign but only around people I know closely. I am very scatty for a Virgo though, I don't give a monkeys about "details" and "tidyness". I also have alot more powerful stuff in my first house and stuff conjunct, I gave up reading up on Astrology ages ago, it's just too confusing and contradicting. With all the powerful and often negative stuff, coupled with lots of super possitive stuff in my chart like Libra/Aquarius/Leo it just conflcts baffles me too much! I dont know what overules what, sometimes I seem to be displaying the stuff it writes about Pluto, and other times stuff it says about my Aquarius moon when I get over eccentric! but I am actually a very confused person anyway, sometimes I'm possitive, sometimes I'm not, but as I'm getting older I seem to be getting softer and I'm making sure I use all the powerful stuff in my chart possitively. As I do this I notice all the "peace & love" comming through from all the Libra in my chart, so maybe I'm learning to control the pluto/scorpio & mars influences on my chart.

5. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

I'm a Gemini but technically a gemini-cancer (on the cusp) My brother is the same but a cancer first and we are total opposites.

The gemini part is true for me mostly alhtough i don't have the nurturer/mother side to me that a cancer does.

6. ElChivato

ElChivato SeNioR MeMBeR

leos are supposed to be playful and stuff, but i'm not really like that. i hardly ever relate to leo horoscopes, but i really seem to relate to aquarian ones. lol. maybe i was supposed to be born in february.
    peace & love

7. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

Yeah, i believe that i was born later than i should've been. I feel like a GEM but in terms of time period, i should've been born in the 60's no doubt. Totally my style of music, freedom that doesn't exist today :(

8. eLEmEntAL

eLEmEntAL Member

only if i read my chart ,im a leo but because of my other planets i dont always act like one.

sun-leo
    moon-sagitarious
    rising-scorpio
    mars-gemini
    venus-virgo
    mercury-virgo
    saturn-cancer
    jupiter-aries

9. Ruby

Ruby Member

I'm a Piscies and I am quite like my sign. My friends are always telling me I am. I am a creative person, the only thing I'd disagree with is how Piscies can sometimes appear as a doormat if you read the Horoscopes, and they sometimes appear as thinking everythings 'cute' and liking teddy bears and stuff. I don't. I'm not sure what sign I'd fit into when it comes to that part of my personality, but I am quite indepenant and......strong minded lol

10. Bobinbed

Bobinbed Visitor

I am a scorpio (24 october) but some horoscopes tell me that I'm libra... I really feel like a scorpio though. Totally.

11. FallenDreamer

FallenDreamer Member

I think I fit my horoscope somewhat. It's fun 2 read about it b/c it can help uncover something. But sometimes there totally off and then I laugh, u can't believe everything, but I chose 2 believe some of it.

12. sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs Senior Member

i fit the generalizations of my sign....i'm a leo, i like being the center of attention (performing music), and i like it when a guy treats me like his queen, i can be selfish at times( unlike some other leos, i eventually realize that i'm being selfish and i try to back off), and i like to be in charge, i have a very strong "unlimited sex drive", i'm very trusting in my relationships...fuck i even look sort of look like a lion....check out my hair in my pics

13. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

what is the site?

14. DreamerSpirit

DreamerSpirit Member

I'm a true Picean. I'm driven strongly by my emotion, and I love helping others, though I can get overly-emotional at times. I'm a very atrtistic and creative individual.
    I also have the romantic tendancies of a picean. When I fall in love, I fall deeply in love. I live for nothing but the one I love. And I have awesome fantasies! ;)

15. googled it....
    Practical and prudent
    Ambitious and disciplined
    Patient and careful
    Humorous and reserved

Pessimistic and fatalistic
    Miserly and grudging

got that.... sounds about right ish...
    me and elvis baby.....

16. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

i fit mine, yes....

17. crashandburn

crashandburn Member

Capricorn eh? I really don't fit any of that. Sometimes maybe Patient and Careful or Humorous and Reserved. Everything I've read about Capris has made them out to seem like coorporate-executive asshole elitist; that's definitely not what I'm going for here. I'm creative, reliable yet creative.

18. RainbowCat

RainbowCat Senior Member

oh hell ya, i always have. im a scorpio, know i am, act just like it, and am proud to be iit! i love my crazy personality!

19. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Well, I'm scorpio and therefore supposed to be a dark pillar of animal sexual magnetism. I'm sorry, I still can't finish that sentence without gut-laughing.

20. shit why did I get the funny, I could do pillar of animal sexual magnetism...... all I'd need is tens of thousands of dollars of plastic surgery....... and a really fast car......

okay maybe I'm better as an ice child.....