152 replies to this topic

#61 AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced

American Victim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted May 11 2005 - 08:40 AM

Yes I can say that I fit the description of Aquarius pretty well, except that I'm not nearly as sociable as most Aquas..

#62 krazy_4_mike

krazy_4_mike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted May 11 2005 - 12:55 PM

i think i fit my sing.. but thats me

#63 NEMISIS

NEMISIS

GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,468 posts

Posted May 11 2005 - 01:28 PM

I'm a Scorpio and yes I'm both glad I'm one & fit it perfectly. LOL

#64 Josh-e

Josh-e

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted May 11 2005 - 04:52 PM

hmmm. Am I the only one here who doesn't fit their sign? lol. I am an Aquarius Sun, and yes while I am very independent, eccentric and somewhat friendly, I don't really quite fit the typical Aquarian-mold. I think this has to do with other chart factors that overwhelm my Sun... I'm a Scorpio Rising with Pluto conjunct ASC... that overwhelms pretty much everything else in the chart right there! Also my Aquarian Sun squares Pluto, giving it a bit of a Scorpio-feel. My Moon is in Cancer, which is its natural placement, so that is quite strong as well. I have read that the Sun is not particularly strong in Aquarius anyways, so it can easily be overwhelmed by other factors in the chart.

Welcome to my world! I have my Pluto conjunct to my ascendant (in Libra) aswell! It's such a powerful placement it swamps my Virgo sun. Do you by chance spend half your life wandering who the heck you are? I fit my sun sign but only around people I know closely. I am very scatty for a Virgo though, I don't give a monkeys about "details" and "tidyness". I also have alot more powerful stuff in my first house and stuff conjunct, I gave up reading up on Astrology ages ago, it's just too confusing and contradicting. With all the powerful and often negative stuff, coupled with lots of super possitive stuff in my chart like Libra/Aquarius/Leo it just conflcts baffles me too much! I dont know what overules what, sometimes I seem to be displaying the stuff it writes about Pluto, and other times stuff it says about my Aquarius moon when I get over eccentric! but I am actually a very confused person anyway, sometimes I'm possitive, sometimes I'm not, but as I'm getting older I seem to be getting softer and I'm making sure I use all the powerful stuff in my chart possitively. As I do this I notice all the "peace & love" comming through from all the Libra in my chart, so maybe I'm learning to control the pluto/scorpio & mars influences on my chart.

#65 Trickster

Trickster

Misfit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,251 posts

Posted May 12 2005 - 10:09 PM

I'm a Gemini but technically a gemini-cancer (on the cusp) My brother is the same but a cancer first and we are total opposites.

The gemini part is true for me mostly alhtough i don't have the nurturer/mother side to me that a cancer does.
FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO BE FREE

#66 ElChivato

ElChivato

• PipPipPip
  • 1,698 posts

Posted May 15 2005 - 04:42 PM

leos are supposed to be playful and stuff, but i'm not really like that. i hardly ever relate to leo horoscopes, but i really seem to relate to aquarian ones. lol. maybe i was supposed to be born in february.
peace & love
*~Laina~*

#67 Trickster

Trickster

Misfit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,251 posts

Posted May 15 2005 - 07:39 PM

Yeah, i believe that i was born later than i should've been. I feel like a GEM but in terms of time period, i should've been born in the 60's no doubt. Totally my style of music, freedom that doesn't exist today :(

leos are supposed to be playful and stuff, but i'm not really like that. i hardly ever relate to leo horoscopes, but i really seem to relate to aquarian ones. lol. maybe i was supposed to be born in february.
peace & love

FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO BE FREE

#68 eLEmEntAL

eLEmEntAL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted June 03 2005 - 09:46 AM

only if i read my chart ,im a leo but because of my other planets i dont always act like one.

sun-leo
moon-sagitarious
rising-scorpio
mars-gemini
venus-virgo
mercury-virgo
saturn-cancer
jupiter-aries

#69 Ruby

Ruby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted June 07 2005 - 05:12 AM

I'm a Piscies and I am quite like my sign. My friends are always telling me I am. I am a creative person, the only thing I'd disagree with is how Piscies can sometimes appear as a doormat if you read the Horoscopes, and they sometimes appear as thinking everythings 'cute' and liking teddy bears and stuff. I don't. I'm not sure what sign I'd fit into when it comes to that part of my personality, but I am quite indepenant and......strong minded lol

#70 Guest_Bobinbed

Guest_Bobinbed
  • Guests

Posted June 08 2005 - 12:06 AM

I am a scorpio (24 october) but some horoscopes tell me that I'm libra... I really feel like a scorpio though. Totally.

#71 FallenDreamer

FallenDreamer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted June 08 2005 - 04:47 PM

I think I fit my horoscope somewhat. It's fun 2 read about it b/c it can help uncover something. But sometimes there totally off and then I laugh, u can't believe everything, but I chose 2 believe some of it.

:pFallenDreamer:X

#72 sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs

• PipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts

Posted June 08 2005 - 04:56 PM

i fit the generalizations of my sign....i'm a leo, i like being the center of attention (performing music), and i like it when a guy treats me like his queen, i can be selfish at times( unlike some other leos, i eventually realize that i'm being selfish and i try to back off), and i like to be in charge, i have a very strong "unlimited sex drive", i'm very trusting in my relationships...fuck i even look sort of look like a lion....check out my hair in my pics
no outside links in sigs

#73 Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan

Travel lover

• PipPipPip
  • 7,172 posts
  • LocationS. America somewhere

Posted June 09 2005 - 10:54 AM

then i found this site that broke scorpio into different archtypes

what is the site?

1zp476d.gif...

#74 DreamerSpirit

DreamerSpirit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted June 09 2005 - 06:15 PM

I'm a true Picean. I'm driven strongly by my emotion, and I love helping others, though I can get overly-emotional at times. I'm a very atrtistic and creative individual.
I also have the romantic tendancies of a picean. When I fall in love, I fall deeply in love. I live for nothing but the one I love. And I have awesome fantasies! ;)

#75 Quest_techie

Quest_techie

The Aethelin Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,186 posts

Posted June 09 2005 - 11:03 PM

googled it....
Practical and prudent
Ambitious and disciplined
Patient and careful
Humorous and reserved

Pessimistic and fatalistic
Miserly and grudging

got that.... sounds about right ish...
me and elvis baby.....
<'((<.......the fish ate my bunny.... watch out... he's a lot more aggressive then he looks....

#76 mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom

acerbic

• PipPipPip
  • 31,900 posts
  • LocationQuantum

Posted June 10 2005 - 04:58 AM

i fit mine, yes....

#77 crashandburn

crashandburn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted June 10 2005 - 05:15 AM

googled it....
Practical and prudent
Ambitious and disciplined
Patient and careful
Humorous and reserved

Pessimistic and fatalistic
Miserly and grudging

got that.... sounds about right ish...
me and elvis baby.....

Capricorn eh? I really don't fit any of that. Sometimes maybe Patient and Careful or Humorous and Reserved. Everything I've read about Capris has made them out to seem like coorporate-executive asshole elitist; that's definitely not what I'm going for here. I'm creative, reliable yet creative.
Posted Image
you're a mess of proportions

too grand to fall hard
and you think i'm the greatest
yet i'm vague and far
i'm living on dreams, and love's such a lie

#78 RainbowCat

RainbowCat

• PipPipPip
  • 1,245 posts

Posted June 10 2005 - 10:04 AM

oh hell ya, i always have. im a scorpio, know i am, act just like it, and am proud to be iit! i love my crazy personality!

#79 IronGoth

IronGoth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,708 posts

Posted June 10 2005 - 10:13 AM

Well, I'm scorpio and therefore supposed to be a dark pillar of animal sexual magnetism. I'm sorry, I still can't finish that sentence without gut-laughing.

#80 Quest_techie

Quest_techie

The Aethelin Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,186 posts

Posted June 10 2005 - 12:41 PM

shit why did I get the funny, I could do pillar of animal sexual magnetism...... all I'd need is tens of thousands of dollars of plastic surgery....... and a really fast car......

okay maybe I'm better as an ice child.....
<'((<.......the fish ate my bunny.... watch out... he's a lot more aggressive then he looks....

#81 NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412

Art of Balance

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts

Posted June 10 2005 - 02:50 PM

Yes I am a perfect example of aries by defintion.

#82 bilby

bilby

Freerangertarian

• PipPipPip
  • 3,474 posts
  • LocationRural NSW

Posted June 10 2005 - 07:46 PM

No.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Blowing out some one else's candle won't  make yours burn any brighter.

If you understand everything , you must be misinformed.

Reality is a moving target.

#83 Barunesusa

Barunesusa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted June 12 2005 - 11:07 AM

I am SO a Sagitarrius! Nothing else fits me better!

Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humored
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical

On the dark side....

Blindly optimistic and careless
Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless

That is SO me. The only thing I'm not quite is I can't change very easy, but I relate that more to personal experience than anything.

#84 namastegoddess

namastegoddess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted June 13 2005 - 08:47 PM

My sign totally matches me... or i match my sign. There are a few things i think aren't 100% accurate... ex. virgos are supposed to be clean-freaks, and i can garuntee my bedroom is the most disorganized, cluttered place...but when it comes to my school work and what not i am really clean-freaky... so it just depends on what part of my personality you look at
Kierstyn "If there were in the world today any large number of people who desired their own happiness more than they desired the unhappiness of others, we could have a paradise in a few years. "
Bertrand Russell

#85 fountains of nay

fountains of nay

Planet Nayhem!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,223 posts

Posted June 16 2005 - 04:30 AM

I'm a scorpio all over and well proud of it!
Posted Image

Joint Miss UK winner 2006!

#86 EmbraceInnerPeaches

EmbraceInnerPeaches

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted June 26 2005 - 09:58 AM

Im an aquarius... and everything it says is true about me, I may not admit to everything just because Im stubborn lol

#87 Apples+Oranjes

Apples+Oranjes

Bekkasaur

• PipPipPip
  • 2,772 posts

Posted June 26 2005 - 10:18 AM

When you read about your sign, do really feel like you really really REALLY fit what it says?

As for me I know I do!! *Gemini*

I'm not totally into astrology, but my sign does seem to suit me. I'm a LEO and everything I've read on the "descriptions" of what most LEOS are like seems to fit me very well.

My chinese zodiac is the tiger.

This is one of my ideas for a tattoo... I have this Bob Marley shirt where theres a side profile of Marley's head, and a side profile of a lion, I want to do kind of the same, except instead of a Marley head [lol] there would be a tiger head.

I'm proud of my signs, big cats kick my ass. :D

#88 Dude111

Dude111

An Awesome Dude

• PipPipPip
  • 5,268 posts

Posted July 05 2014 - 09:14 PM

When you read about your sign, do really feel like you really really REALLY fit what it says?

Ahhhhh for the most part I think YES but each of us HAS OUR OWN MINDS so its possible to NOT BE LIKE 'THEY SAY EACH SIGN IS LIKE' if one has an independant mind.. (Doesnt follow the crowd)

#89 Moonglow181

Moonglow181

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,537 posts

Posted July 05 2014 - 09:16 PM

Most definitely Aquarius more than any other sign , so yes, I do....

#90 Gypsy Liveaboard

Gypsy Liveaboard

Driftwood

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,277 posts
  • LocationLiveaboard, SoCal

Posted July 06 2014 - 11:34 AM

most of my entire chart matches me to a T.
Gemini Sun: hyper, talkative, fast moving, many intellectual interests
Sagittarius rising: outdoorsy, blunt
Capricorn Moon: cold, rational, deals with emotions logically
etc.

boat cat