Girls, how long do you like to fuck till he cums?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Wicked Penetration, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Visitor

I need long time but it's too problem , it's coming fast

2. Guest

Guest Visitor

It's problems my juice coming fast

3. IbeDave

IbeDave Members

You really need to just talk about it to be honest, even the same girl can like it different length of times depending on her mood, and how intense the session is going.

When I first starting having sex with my current partner I struggled to last more than 10mins. So being a bit embarrassed about this I started learning some control, then I went the other way, I could not come in anything less than 1-2 hours and normally had to finish myself off.

Now however I can pretty much decide when to come, weather its in 5 mins, or a couple of hours. During our sex I try to read my partner the best I can, if she is loving it and wanting more I give her as much as she can take. However when it starts to look like she has had enough I ask her if she wants to keep going or not and just try to communicate and when its time for to finish I finish as fast as I can, this way it ends for her on a high. Sometimes she is crazy sensitive and will cum like 5 times in about 10 mins. Other times it takes a while.

If your partner is happy with the way things are then just keep it like that. If she would prefer a bit less, then maybe look up ways to gain control over when you cum. Everything is different for every couple.

4. Bangingben

Bangingben Banned

For me, i like to cum 2 or 3 times before the guy does. Anybody that can do that is good in my book

2 people like this.
  5. Do we really have a choice?
    I try to help elongate our time together
    I try to "delay" the inevitable

But

That is reason a mental connection is so important.
    If I am "into" him then my body follows
    If we are going through the motions
    My orgasm is small to non-existent

To answer the question

No longer than a half hour
    Otherwise
    It becomes abrasive
    I will need lubrication if I am not staying wet

1 person likes this.
  6. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

It's generally considered the start of a sexual dysfunction, as you get older you won't be able to get hard at all.

7. JLamore

JLamore Members

As long as it takes but dont stay in one position, switch it up !! we are not done until he cums and I sure would not have any issues with how many orgasms I would have by the time he cums if he can go for hours.

2 people like this.
  8. tcbouncnballls

tcbouncnballls Members

At 56 years old I don't last as long as I used to...which, in my mid-20's was over an hour. But, I am still good for 30 to 45 minutes. It isn't non-stop fucking though. I like the woman to have at least one orgasm first before I finish. Changing positions helps too and I love to finish on top do I can see her face as I cum inside her.

Kerri likes this.
  9. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Sometimes, it's really quick, we're both hot from maybe sexting while at work, and so it's quick. And then, we might do it multiple times in a night. Other times, we might go longer...30-45 minutes is always great, but quick sessions are fun, too. It just depends on the mood.

Kerri, jmadre and GeorgeJetStoned like this.
  10. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are a senior couple and are very sexually active. That said, over the years I have learned a few tricks,if I want to last longer, but most of the time we let erotica, mood, passion take control of how long we do it. I am lucky my wife still stays well lubricated. I have always and I mean always made her have a least 1 "O" first before I cum. We do like a good quickie but most of the time including foreplay and her first "O" we fuck for about 35- 45 minutes average and change positions. I am very aware of her reactions and go with it. Longer if we had sex the night before. Hardly ever more than a hour. My wife is done after 2 to 3 "O's"and she wants me to finish in her. We usually finish in the doggy position. I am only good for 1 cum and I'm done. I have about a 12 hour refractory time at my age.

Kerri likes this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Statistically, less than 5 mins. ;)

12. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

13. . . . be realistic
    Does anyone keep track of time during penetration?

14. lion1978

lion1978 The King

I know sa guy who does, but then again he is constantly trying to beat his personal reccord in everything, including sex, his goal is to be the fastest at everything.

15. . . . waiting for that call from Guiness

16. Kerri

Kerri Members

I prefer to just go with the moment. If I’m thinking about how long it’s been you’re not doing it right

ahsorandy and PattieD like this.
  17. . . . totally agree

Kerri likes this.
  18. . . . maybe the key word in the topic is "like"

19. Brianyungm

Brianyungm Members

hi pattie