Girls Anal Pleasure

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Green, Mar 7, 2006.

1. sg girl

sg girl Member

u werent relaxed enough if it felt that bad

iv heard dis before

2. Abra Cadaver

Abra Cadaver Member

Hey guys... new to the board. :seeya:

I actually stumbled upon this place while looking for information on this very subject. I am an anal virgin and have expressed some interest in trying it with my boyfriend. I was wondering if there are any tips or things you could tell me about having my guy go through my back door for the first time.

Thanks!

~Abby

3. nat_uk

nat_uk Member

Hi Abby..

Best thing you can do is work up to it slowly.. Some people need to work up to it over several (or more) sessions.
    So you don't need to go all the way first time - and please don't get discouraged if there is discomfort or some pain.
    If you go to fast it CAN be uncomfortable or painful, but this means you're either too tense and need to relax further or that he is going to fast/hard.

You need to be able to relax, he needs to know he MUST go slowly and listen to you. Above all you must use LOTS of lube specifically for anal.

Position can also be important, some positions (being on all fours for instance) will tighten that area and make insertion more difficult, whereas being on your back or side will make things a little easier...

Its best to start off getting you used to sensations back there, maybe him licking you if you are both up for that - or applying lube generously (take some time to enjoy this) before attempting to (slowly) insert a (well nail trimmed) finger..
    Try not to tense up as it enters you - pushing against the object actually makes entry easier... Once it is inside, you must try to relax round it as this will then mean that he can try fucking you. See how this feels.
    Hopefully good :) Maybe try masturbating with something inserted - it can really intensify your orgasm!

Once you have adjusted to one finger inside, you could try a second or maybe a toy you have bought for this - a nice vibe or plug is a good way to get used to being filled.. (and can feel really great) This way you can work up to something approaching the girth of his cock.

When you are ready (and well prepped), you can try the real thing - spooning is a good first position to try, get him well lubed up (and try to keep him from going in too eagerly). He'll want to get thrusting right away but he needs to wait a moment until you have relaxed and are ready...

Hope that helps hun xx

4. Evisnam

Evisnam Member

I had anal with a fuck buddy years ago that was a botty virgin. She was a surfer chick with a tight little body, curly blonde hair , she was 4 foot 11 and tiny ! Her ass fit into the palm of my hand :) one night we were having the usual out of it marathon sex and she asked me to pop her in the ass .. well i have to tell you my cock got so hard i almost passed out .. Seeing she was so small and i have a pretty good size donger we went about it like this , Lots of lube , heaps of foreplay , Good music , some relaxing type drinks and what not , and we lay on our side so she was in control of pushing her ass onto my cock, this is important , to feel in control , only you can gauge how much you want in there and when .. . i had the job of keeping erect ( no prob the prospect of being in her ass was enough lol ), kissing her neck and feeling her tight little body to keep the vibes good .. I didnt move or push at all .. after about 15 to 20 mins of very slow working it went in ... My eyes peeled back , it felt like nothing i ever had before .. She sung in continual orgasm for about 30 mins ... and i mean her pussy was dripping so hard she wet the bed .. it was so hot ! we went really slow the whole time , her ass got wet too for some strange reason .. anyway i blew in her ass and im sure it came out of her nose .. it felt like my kidneys went through the eye of my dick lol That was burned into my memory , it was a totally cool experience. The ass can strech pretty good if you relax , dont have fear , just accept it and want it from inside you . its special if you care about the person ..

Important
    oh and make sure you have a good diet of prune juice and fruit a couple of days before , you want that ass and poop chute to be clean. Do not put the dick anywhere near your mouth or vag after , make sure the guy has a good wash and a good piss after to clear out.

Enjoy ! ass sex rocks :)

5. Abra Cadaver

Abra Cadaver Member

Well he has done it before, so I'm not worried about him not knowing to go slowly and injuring me, which I have heard many horror stories about. :eek: I trust him enough to let him do this to me and I think it will be a very enjoyable experience for the both of us.

I have been curious about this for a while now, he has licked my anus and we both enjoy doing that to eachother. :) I mentioned that we try anal after he slipped his finger in there and I reacted with such delight, haha. So he thinks it will be something that I will like very much. I know being relaxed is a major thing in all this, I never thought about lying on my side as opposed to getting into a doggy-style posistion which is what he suggested we do. But it makes sense that being on all fours would tighten the hole up too much for him to get in there. There is also quite a bit of height difference between us, I'm 5'2 and he is 6'1 so being on our sides might help us out with that as well.

Thanks for the advice! :cheers2:

6. Evisnam

Evisnam Member

Good point , Surfie Girl was 4'11" and im 5'11" laying on the side was great for alignment and she could straighten her legs more , this may have helped her relax her anooos ( from borat dictionary ) Hmm i wonder where she is today ... hmm .. aah lol

7. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

As for the position, you could do doggy if you wanted to, but unless you are relaxed it can really hurt as penetration can go much deeper from this position.

He has to make sure and go very slow and warm you up, I can't stress rimming enough. The key to the backdoor is the tongue. Have him give you a good rim job, as you said you guys already are accustom to.

I'd suggest that you get on top. From this position you can control the speed, angle, and depth of penetration. Riding in my experience is the best for anal virgins, it gives the woman a sense of confidence and security that she's in control and can stop anytime if she feels discomfort or pain.

Make sure you are clean. You can Use an enema if you'd like, you can get it from the store it's called Fleet, Wal-mart or any drug store will have it.

You don't have to use an enema if you have a good BM and thoroughly wash your self.

You plenty of lube, a lot of women prefer silicone as it doesn't dry up. It' your choice if you want to wear condoms or go bareback, the lube will work for either.

8. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

The nerve endings around the sphincter are very sensitive, so you're still getting that sensation.

9. Abra Cadaver

Abra Cadaver Member

Hmm I heard that enemas can cause irritation and even tears when you use one before having anal sex. Is that true? Cause... ya that's not a good thing. :eek:

We have a lube that we use, it's waterbased and it's always worked well for us. I cant use the tingly or warming ones cause Im too sensitive.

10. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

It's essential that when you use enemas that you wait before using them. I would suggest waiting 1-2 hrs. The water in the enema strips the internal mucus from your rectum, which can make your ass sensitive to friction can can cause irritation, soreness, and possibly fissures.

If you wait 1-2 hrs. then the mucus in your anus will hopefully be replenished and this will not be a problem.

11. Evisnam

Evisnam Member

oooh anus and friction made me get a stiffy ... lol

12. funforlife

funforlife Member

my sis and I find olive oil for a lube is best.

13. tightroller

tightroller Member

That's the damnedest thing. Supposedly that is what they used during the Sodom and Gomorrah times. I guess it is a natural desensitizer and is quite slippery. I tried to explain this to my girl but(t) she prefers Astroglide.

14. crzhors

crzhors Member

Down here in the jungle,coconut oil works real good!

15. zarniwoop

zarniwoop Member

BTW the original question seemed flawed to me in the way that you could say "Men don't have a clitoris so how can they have an orgasm during sex?". There were plenty of good answers, another one to add would be to point out that ultimately orgasms are all in the mind. Otherwise guys would never have wet dreams right? And I'm sure there is a female equivalent although I have to admit I've never heard them given a name - I guess "wet dream" still applies.

16. sch123

sch123 Member

The answer to this, as with most either-or questions, is both. It's mental and physical. But it's mostly mental.

17. open2optionsDFW

open2optionsDFW Member

Dearest... someone is NOT doing it right... there should be none of that

R.

18. open2optionsDFW

open2optionsDFW Member

I went on this lil-tirade of mine in another thread... Enema & douche are not the same thing...the key is DO NOT use the solution provided... just warm water.. so many people run out & buy either an enema or a douche kit & use it per the instructions.

A simple "cleansing" with water.. warm feels better.. a little lube on the tip for insertion... hold it for 15+ seconds, as long as you can... best in the shower, with the shower running. Afterwards, wash all external areas.. DO NOT slip a finger into your rectum "just to be sure!!!!" the soap will irritate!..

Warm water douche & cleanse around... at LEAST TWO (2) HOURS BEFORE!!!! this is the 2nd key... when you cleanse, even with water, your membranes are all open, tingly, & sensitive.. they need time...

R.

19. sachasacha90

sachasacha90 Banned

whenever you wanna have a little fun in LA... can't resist you mouth and eyes....

20. TheSongRemainsTheSam

TheSongRemainsTheSam Member

"I always thought it would be rather painful, I thought girls just grit their teeth and let us do what we wanted" - Peter Griffin