Girls Anal Pleasure

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Green, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Green

Green Iconoclastic

So, guys have prostates. Girls don't. I assume girls can feel pleasure during anal sex. How do they feel pleasure if they don't have a prostate?

2. atropine

atropine Member

the prostate isnt the only source of pleasure.. thousands of nerves all over the place.. guys can get extreme pleasure from anal play without touching the prostate..

3. astrobreaux

astrobreaux "pan"

a woman can have more frequent, more intense, and longer orgasms anally than she can vaginally. especially if she's laying on her belly, helps to put a pillow under pelvis where her hips bend, to kick her butt up a little and put a little extra pressure in the right places if she's a thin girl. at this angle you're stimulating both the anal and vaginal areas at once. with some clitoral stimulation added in things get really interesting......

4. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Well anal sex for me feels like Im shitting out a watermelon backwards. Its the worst pain I have ever felt. I have had 3 kids and would choose to birth over anal sex any day.

5. Nolan14

Nolan14 Member

Exactly

6. Nolan14

Nolan14 Member

I think its hott that she likes that and takes that much but i dont think id like to share cuz id be way to close to other dick etc...

7. april922

april922 Member

Ive never had a problem with anal, I enjoy and and I orgasm.

8. Cassie Lou 69

Cassie Lou 69 Member

I love anal.The feeling of my boyfriend rubbing the head of his dick on my asshole & putting in & out my ass before he goes all the way in is fabulous.He starts off pumping my ass slow, then pounding it hard pulling my hair & slapping my ass. I usually cum 3-4 times. Some of my best orgasims have been through having his dick in my ass.it feels awesome when I tighten up my asshole on his dick. Damn, wish I had his dick in my ass now.

9. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Feels good, man.

10. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Something I don't understand about women receiving Anal Sex. The pleasure experienced by men is easily understandable by direct stimulation to the Prostate Gland, but as this doesn't exist in women, is the stimulation to purely mental, or does the penis stimulate the 'G' spot through the membrane of the rectal wall, or what?

11. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

To be honest, I am unsure about this myself. I know from personal experience that girls can have orgasms from anal.

My wife has a HARD time cumming from vaginal penetration, she cums much easier with anal and it's hard for me to understand as well.

Some girls like anal, some do not even with proper care, preparation, and stimulation.

I have not given women pain with anal. For one, I don't have a huge cock, I have a regular sized one, and 2 I spend LOTS of time on prep and stimulation to facilitate painless anal, even for beginners.

The few women I tried anal with and didn't like it, didn't say it was painful, they just said it didn't get them off. They would still let me do it from time to time because they knew I liked it and I wouldn't hurt them.

One girl I was with who was in this category gave me anal regularly in place of bj's because she knew I wasn't into them and liked anal. I always ate her out so she said she wanted to do stuff in return for me. So a lot of time instead of having sex and having her suck me off, I would just finish the session by cumming in her ass.

12. s2lizard

s2lizard Member

My old lady says the sensation of being full in her asshole is what does it for her. Along with how "nasty" and "dirty" it is that were doing something so taboo. She likes it when Im all the way in and just stay there or only move a little. She'll tighten her poophole and "clamp down" on my dick, then relax it, then tighten it, etc, etc. Drives us both crazy... mmm, mmm!

She has joked that when Im sliding in and out it does remind her of taking a shit in reverse. I dont think she orgasms from anal it but it gets her extremely worked up and then her orgasms vaginally only take a little effort.

13. PsychedelicLover

PsychedelicLover Member

Yep, I like the feeling of a full cock. That's when I really start getting off, is when he starts swelling up.

14. socoacm

socoacm Member

Yea it's kind of the full sensation, I just love having a cock inside me, in any way. Plus it just "feels good", I don't know. And it seems to make my pussy really sensitive as well.

15. zarniwoop

zarniwoop Member

Well I hate to mention it but there is another theory why some women cum or cum faster with anal sex - they are faking it to get it over with ;-) No I'm not saying all do - but if you are to believe the surveys about women who fake it vaginally then you have to believe they will be inclined to fake it in the back door.

I can definitively say no woman I've had anal sex with ever faked it, but only because none of them came during the anal (not counting one who was masturbating herself furiously at the same time, but it wasn't from anal alone).

I'm also wondering if most women that do cum from anal alone find the one the tummy position the most stimulating - from the anatomy it would seem that missionary style or something similar would provide most stimulation of the posterior vaginal wall.

16. trudyuk43

trudyuk43 Member

i have never had an orgasm during anal sex only when im having my clit stimulated at the same time. for me its the taboo of it the naughty feeling an his pleasure. anal still hurts after a few years of having it. and its always the first inch of penertration that is so painful. if its a pencil thin vib it feels great anything thicker then the pain can be strong

17. s2lizard

s2lizard Member

My wife never gets off from anal either but it gets her extremely worked up so orgasm is easier afterwards. Shes never complained of it hurting.

The taboo nature of it is the biggest turn on for her and I. Its "nasty" that my dick is going in the hole that she shits from. For whatever reason, thats freegin hot to me and her. She knows how much I love it since I constantly want to lick or screw her ass. Lucky for me she lets me do it a lot! :D

The first inch or so does seem to be the toughest, agree there.

18. nat_uk

nat_uk Member

Well I must be unusual then because I can definitely sometimes cum only from anal sex - without having my clit stimulated at all.
    Best position is sat on his lap in an armchair, legs up on the arms so he can get deep. His hands usually stay on my waist or end up cupping my boobs, but I can pretty much always get there otherwise unaided..

19. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

My girl honestly cannot cum from anal alone. My girl cannot even cum from vaginal alone. With either vaginal or anal, we always stimulates her clit. You have to remember, the clit is likened to the head of a guys cock. I ALWAYS stimulate her clit either orally or manually.

It's an interesting point you bring up, women faking anal orgasms, you are probably right, there are some fakers, but you cannot fool an individual experienced in anal, like myself. Evey woman I have made cum through anal always has spasms I could feel during orgasm. I don't think a woman could fake an anal orgasm, the involuntary anal spasms. I've had my girl voluntarily squeeze her anus on my cock, which feels wonderful, but she cannot replicate those spasm they are just too erratic, strong and fast.

There are times when I am fucking my girl in the ass, and I want to cum, but I hear my wife saying, "Wait for me, I'm about to cum!" If she wanted it over fast, she wouldn't ask me to drill her ass longer. Also my wife begs for it to be hard and deep, if she were in discomfort or pain, I doubt she would want me to ream her ass even harder and deeper.

With experience you can easily tell if the girl is in pain, you just have to listen to her, and you can easily differentiate between screams and moans of pleasure or pain. At minimum if you are unsure, at least ask her if it hurts or is uncomfortable. You may need to stop, slow down, change positions, or not go as deep. Anal is about communication.

To be honest, even though I like anal, sometimes I don't feel like doing it. I could have had a bad day at work, or am just tired, but my wife wants it or asks for it, so I give it to her. I would say that SHE is the one that initiates the anal. I never ask for it, when she is feeling like she wants it, and she went through the trouble of cleaning out and washing her ass, she will come up to me and just say she wants it in the butt. So I never know I'm about to get anal until she says something. She is in control of that whole department, and we usually have anal about 4-6 times a month.

20. Robertos1313

Robertos1313 Member