Big Fish

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Yoga16, Jul 6, 2004.

1. Yoga16

Yoga16 Member

One of my favorite new releases is Big Fish. The creativity and enchantment left me thinking and imagining things in a different world. The theme of "ambition" is also very inspiring. The actors were wonderful and the colors in the movie were phenominal. The plot twisted in an unexpecting way and I thought this was overall one of the best movies of the year so far. Anyone else agree?

2. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

It was a very good film.

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

definately one of the better films i have seen all year. though i have to see it again cuz the first time i missed the first 15 minutes.

4. InTheFlesh

InTheFlesh Member

I thought the idea of "never giving up" was great, not in the stupid cliche sense, but not backing down because you don't succeed the first time. It just gets better throughout the film.

5. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

Alright, well this movie was good in the creativity sense... but for some reason, I didn't enjoy it. I would not purchase it.
    I do have a question though...
    when we first see the witch, we all know it's helena bonham carter because even though she's got the make up on, you can't hide her amazing cheekbones. So yeah, shes the old witch when he is a little boy. THEN when he's on his journey, she's a little girl....
    What am I mixed up on? cuz this doesnt make sense to me...

I would actually give this movie a thumbs down...
    sorry guys lol but it wasnt anything special.

6. Slappy Woodstock

Slappy Woodstock Members