Barefoot Dating

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by BarefootBoyUk, Mar 4, 2006.

1. BarefootBoyUk

BarefootBoyUk Member

Anyone know of any barefoot dating sites where people can meet barefooters for relationships?

2. exile

exile Member

Haven't heard of anything like that, but would love to meet some friendly barefooters (not for dating, as I am married) in the NW Ohio/SE Michigan area.
    Chad

3. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

No idea really, but there should be.
    For what it's worth ... I'm a single, barefoot, English chick :)
    Don't all jump at once, lol.

4. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Just go to any refutable dating site online and youre sure to find people that are into barefooting. I dont think there are any specfic sites just for barefooters but if you look around enough youll find plenty of people who are into that sort of thing.

5. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

A dating service is how I met my wife, they do work! You might want to say in your description that you love to go barefoot and you are looking for a mate who enjoys doing the same. Lots of women enjoy barefeet, I've never met one who disliked it. Other than that I've never heard of a specific dating service for barefooters in the US or UK.

I think it would really be way cool if both of you show up on your first date barefoot with no shoes in sight!

6. Footers

Footers Member

*jumps*...lol

7. al_from_mn

al_from_mn Member

8. yamark

yamark Member

Why arent there any single barefoot girls here (United States)? :(

9. Alexandra

Alexandra Member

'Cause we're a hot commodity? :)

I'm not single right now... plus me and my girlfriend just went through a rather nasty breakup with our mutual BF. (We come as a set of two... not to be sold separately *giggle*)

That said, on a nice enough day, you can be pretty much sure that both of us would show up to a date barefoot. Why not? :)

10. yamark

yamark Member

And I was hoping for a one, single, straight female :)

11. vivid

vivid Member

It seems like there really should be a site for barefooters to meet. That would make a lot of sense. Just throwing my two cents in there.

12. PurpleMapleTree

PurpleMapleTree Member

i think it'd definately be a decent idea for a barefoot dating site. or not even necessarily that, just a site for barefooters to meet, like Vivid said.

13. yamark

yamark Member

If you go on a date with barefooter, should you go barefoot on the date? [​IMG]

One day I hope to find out. :)

14. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

I think it would sooooo cool to meet another female barefooter on a blind date. You would say to the other "I'll be the one standing outside in my barefeet" LOL!

It would be a great way to break the ice so to speak and be better relaxed. We all know blind dates can be nerve racking! You could compare toughness of your soles and share what kind of surfaces you enjoy walking on the most.

Kind of make the evening interesting would'nt it?

15. Barefoot Guy

Barefoot Guy Member

I posted free personal ads in local papers. Got a few responses, but none from true, dedicated barefooters. I've had a couple of GF's who were also into barefooting. At day's end you couldn't tell which of us had the blacker feet!

16. heavenlygarcia

heavenlygarcia Member

I love to amble barefoot with my dog all around, I havent met any other locals around me with that interest. I got my feet to the point that I can walk on gravel with no problem. So any boys out there from st. louis Mo contact me so we can amble.

17. vivid

vivid Member

If you go on a date with a barefooter, what possible reason is there not to be barefoot when that's what you like to be anyway???

18. sweet_dream

sweet_dream Member

Hey there ambler, I actually used to take my roommate's dog out for walks almost every day in my bare feet. We would go out into the ag fields and he would chase rabbits. When the weather was really hot he would take little breaks in the shade. My feet are tough too, and I love crunching around on gravel- it's like getting a free massage.

19. yamark

yamark Member

To bad ur not in the NY area, would love amble barefoot :(

20. californiafreedom

californiafreedom Member

I agree...going barefoot is great, but it's so much better with someone to share the experience. Any girls in or around Southern California?