Pussy Lips !?!

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by paintitblack, Mar 4, 2006.

1. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

By the way, I would be more worried if I had small or micro-lips. Many of my friends have dumped girls because they have no pussy. They kindly ask these girls to do some labia-stretching before they come back.

Seriously, having small or no lips is so a-sexual. It may be a good thing in Islamic societies where they try to destroy everything that looks like sex in a woman (namely the labia), but not here in the West.

I will never date a woman with small or micro-lips. I'm sure most girls will not date a man with a micro-penis either.

Soncho33 likes this.
  2. twist1up4me

twist1up4me Member

as long as her lips don't hang down to her knees it's all good in my book. i myself have two distinctly different sized lips right is small & tight & the left is long & thin..... anybody out there know if this is normal???
    i haven't had any complaints or anything but this thread has got me curious...

peace & love

Soncho33 likes this.
  3. truth

truth Member

Ahah, oh! I used to be super subconcious about my ****'s appearence for the same reason as you, PIB. :) Hahah, an old girlfriend of mine used to talk about them to me when she would eat me out! You just have got to accept your vulva as something beautiful, you know?

Check All About My Vagina's first image link to see some drawings of some girly bits. Helps you understand the VARIETY that exists.

Soncho33 likes this.
  4. paintitblack

paintitblack Member

i think 99% of girls don't have symetrical pussy lips.

my boyfriend told me that i'm always happy to hear that i'm special but the one thing that really makes me special is not ok with me and that's stupid. that was cool :)

5. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Well, ya know... As far as I know, NOBODY is perfectly symmetrical, genitals and otherwise, period. :)

6. Except Jesus...man he was sexy. ;)

7. brack1936

brack1936 Member Lifetime Supporter

I hate to brag, but mine are pretty symetrical. My mum always made sure I wore my undies when I was a kid.

8. ChandraShakti

ChandraShakti Member

I have the same thing. Same sides even. It has nothing to do with not wearing undies either .

9. Schnuti

Schnuti Member

oh i think the best compliment i ever had from my man was "your pussy is so pretty, its the prettiest i ever seen". (he hasnt seen much, by the way). still great compliment, cos i was not too sure in its prettiness and the size of lips and all that stuff.

Soncho33 likes this.
  10. Psychopsilocybin

Psychopsilocybin Member

LOL, "just aren't feminine".

I don't ever recall MEN having big pussy lips! :D

[​IMG]

11. Agent51

Agent51 Member

Same here man. I don't really think of the big, low hanging lips as "masculine" but I'm just not personally attracted to them. I like them to be small and not really hanging out. I don't like them to go past the outer lips, and if she doesn't have pronounced outer lips, you know, the girls who lool like they have NO outer lips, then I don't like the inner lips to hang out very far at all, a little past skin level and thats it. I'm talking CENTIMETERS here, maybe even millimeters, lol. Thats just my personal preference though, my "ideal" pussy, I'm not NOT gonna sleep with a chick because she has longer labia than my personal preference, unless they are liek FREAKISHLY long, lol. But no girl should be discouraged by longer lips, because, as you can see in these forums, some guys LOVE that *looks at JohnSchlong*.

As far as them feeling different, in my experiences, no, they don't feel different.

12. paintitblack

paintitblack Member

what's FREAKISHLY long ?

13. TomK

TomK Member

This is very subjective; just as one man will say a particular woman is beautiful, another may not find her attractive at all. I've seen thousands of cunts on the net, and I'm fascinated by them. I don't care if they're big, small, uneven, mis-shapen or whatever, but I admit that some are a real turn on, while others are just .... pussies.

I could play with my wife's all day, with my fingers or my tongue. I like to gently suck the inner lips into my mouth and make long licks from the back of her slit right up to her clit. And talking of her clit, she has one of those that you can't really see. It's not prominent at all, but she still likes me to lick it.

If everyone says yours looks, tastes and smells good I think you should be happy and try not to worry about the size of the lips. As long as no one shies away from it, it must be OK. And even if someone does, that's their problem rather than yours.

14. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

My pussy lips are so big I can fly..

15. ganja fairy

ganja fairy Member

twist1up4me, me too, exept the right side is bigger!!!
    i thought i was deformed when i was younger.

16. Hank

Hank Member

Now I'd like to see that,.....that has "coming to a theater near you!" written all over it.

I just like pussy,.....period. What if they all looked the same? What fun would that be? I like all the variations :D.

17. Davino

Davino Member

great thread.

18. bobski56

bobski56 Member

I love girlz,they are ust so sexy

19. HybridS

HybridS Member

pussy lips are fun to play with

20. wolfie65

wolfie65 Member

I still feel very ill just thinking about this