Girls who've experienced a curved cock... more pleasurable?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Wicked Penetration, Mar 2, 2006.

1. LoveMore

LoveMore Member

I have only had experience with a curved cock once, and it was great. I've had better and I've had worse, though I'm not convinced performance was attributed to physical angle rather than technique. YE-OW!

2. lucky_to_b_me

lucky_to_b_me Guest

My cock is curved to the left when fully erect but i think it is in part due to the fact that my erection grows extremely heavy..
    my penis is only about 4 inches when it isn't erect. but when it grows... it grows to a whopping 9 and 1/4 inches.... over double its original length and over all size some ladies love it.. some say it hurts when i go rough.. what do you think ladies????

waynedunn and jr5646 like this.
  3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

hey dont post that!!!! :cuss:

4. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

that's a willy.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so, is it true? was it really the biggest dick in the state before deletion?

i don't entirely understand the logic here. is your left leg shorter than your right?

6. twistedsister

twistedsister Member

have not met one that i didn't like~

waynedunn likes this.
  7. RiffRaff

RiffRaff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What happen to you YellowBellyHippy? Boy I miss you. :(

8. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Most normal type is slightly curved upward,which matches the curve of the vagina in missionary sex position.

9. roni86

roni86 Guest

lmao

10. madush

madush Visitor

my cock curved to left like a banana.....soo can i fuck mg gf?
    is it hurt her?
    is it hurt me?
    she ask me to fuck her and she dont know about my curved!!!! i dont know how to tell her about that
    is it ok to fuck her?with "my left curve"
    plz anyone can tel me about that? as soon as posible........!
    thnx

11. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

Upwards is the best.

12. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

If it curves up at the end (like my husband's does as he suffered peyronies disease a few years back) then it can have advantages in a ""woman on top" position (cowgirl?) as I can control the depth of penetration & bring the tip into contact with my G spot, a bit like having my own living G spot stimulator.....

waynedunn likes this.
  13. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

The upwards curve hits all the right buttons on me. Curved as in from the middle, not bent or anything but a nice flowing curve. But this curve is easily the look I've mostly had from guys I don't really remember a perfectly straight shaft at all. I've had one curved to the left by memory but mostly always upward.

waynedunn likes this.
  14. SuzieCC

SuzieCC Members

Think about it, go to any sex store and look at g-spot stimulators, what shape are they? Curved. Stop worrying, its all good!

waynedunn and naturegirl1 like this.
  15. PuffDragon

PuffDragon Members

About two years ago cock experienced a dramatic change - I was a pretty thick very straight 7 inch dick - after a night of sex I woke up with some pain - then after the next few weeks my erection began to curve upward over time. I was worried so I went to the urologist and he confirmed that I had peyronie's disease (which is not a disease at all, its a physical change due to scar tissue) - So now I'm about 6" with an upward curve of about 35 degrees. I was very sexually active prior to this but I kind of withdrew for fear of rejection. I broke it off with my girlfriend but was afraid to tell her the real reason. We still talked on occasion but never hooked up until one night when we meet for drinks and as you know, loose lips sink ships... I spilled the beans... Well she wanted to see this - she was very curious and I think the reason why is because she knows her body and the location of her g-spot.

So when back at my place and after a few minutes of play she insisted that I whip it out so she could inspect "the hook" - Well "shiver me timbers" she was on it like a duck on a bug. It mattered not to her - I told her it had been 6 months since I had sex so she really felt for me.

She wanted to try the new tool - The g-spot attack tool as it turns out.

After foreplay while she laid on the edge of the bed while I was standing I inserted mister twister into her hungry and curious love machine - I had to insert it at an angle and slide it in carefully because of the geometry, but, I could feel my head ride up into a place behind her vulva and there I was placing pressure on the roof of her vaginal canal -(imagine placing your finger in your mouth with the plam of your hand facing your nose then curving your finger and rubbing and rubbing the roof of your mouth) - The friction was phenomenal for both of us and I needed to go slowly or I was going to explode, and so was she. It usually takes her a few to get to this point and she always preferred to ride me and work her hips to find the sweet spot - but not now, i was on it and glued to this g-spot, hooked on and hooked up. I just kept stroking slowly and working my head up and down this slope and once hidden spot as she moaned and persuaded me to continue "Oh yes, right there, yes, thats it, keep doing that, yes.... yes..." She slid her hand onto her love button and had multiple intense hard orgasms as I had to pause many times as I came close to exploding myself. I finally had to finish and when I did it was incredibly intense as well as I could really get incredible friction now.

What was once my greatest fear turns out to be a great asset. She must have been talking to her friends about this because a couple of them hinted about "hooking up with the Capitan" - I think they were curious about this pleasure she bragged about and wanted to try for themselves - They enjoyed it too ;)

There are some cures for this condition from injections to actual surgery but right now I'm just gonna wait and see "whats around the next corner"

16. CumButt

CumButt Members

Nice dude, way to turn peyronies around. From what I've looked up it's a pretty serious condition though, and it can lead to erectile dysfunction in the future.

1 person likes this.
  17. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I know the thread refers to Girls who have experienced them, but being Bi I've also experienced them during Gay Sex, and I find an upward curve can make for a much easier penetration, especially as penises that curve also tend to have a narrower girth - often made up for by a bit extra in length. This means that once penetrated, the thrusting movement of the hips serves to maintain an easy stroking motion, with the curve keeping the overall angle of penetration fairly consistent.

18. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

It's worth adding here that there are a couple of less invasive treatments that can (&do) help. Firstly, I was helped by naturopath/tantra practitioner who showed me how to massage wheatgerm oil into hubby's penis, concentrating on the area of plaque that forms the small lump that is clearly palpable. The reason she had to show me was that the object of the exercise is to massage the oil into the affected area, not bring him to a climax!! The other therapy to use in tandem with the wheatgerm oil is a daily dose of L-arginine. Both these therapies need to be started as soon as the lump appears, any delay dramatically reduces the the chances of success. Also, the painful erections stop after about 6 to 7 months anyway, but the therapies can bring this forward by several weeks.
    Nothing will stop the penis becoming curved, once the plaque starts to form the process is inevitable, however the degree of curvature can be helped with the early application of the therapies.
    However, surgery should ONLY be considered as a last resort, the side effects can be quite bad & often end up with the afflicted individual feeling worse off after the operation. Shortening of the penis is but one of the definite side effects. ED is often another. As for injections, as one urologist friend of the family told me, you run the grave risk of bringing on another bout of peyronie's disease by piercing the erectile tissue with a needle, why on earth take that risk??

2 people like this.
  19. Just.Blazed

Just.Blazed Members

So Im about 7.25 and really thick and slightly curved upward. Ive found out now that Im in my 30s I can make a woman squirt by hitting her gspot the right way (my secrets....) with my fingers or my curved cock. The curve actually helps hit the gspot. Ive only recently found out I could do this in my 30s on my own and the help of research into making a woman squirt. Ive made women squirt during giving her oral and hitting her gspot accidently for their first times when I was much younger around 17-25 and my first times doing it w a few women, afterward wondering if she just pissed on me.... But then hearing later that she bragged that I was the best sex shes ever had. Maybe I made her piss and she just covered it up so I wouldnt say anything about it. Or maybe it was her real first time squirting and she was afraid she pissed on accident. Will I ever know the truth? IDK. But I can make the woman Im with squirt when I want to with the fingers and tongue and feeling for her sponguey g most times that I want usually after I bring her to climax during oral. I get stressed out at times feeling like women fake it also mainly the one Im w, but at the same time have the ability to make this happen as often as I want or try. My experience with my slightly upwards curved cock is that the curve has helped hit her gspot and make her squirt on my cock most of the time after Ive made her cum from deep penetration. My real concerns begin here. Shes said she has a shallow pussy and that I actually hit the back of her pussy and at times have made her bleed during sex. She can usually take all of me but I do feel like Im hitting the back of her pussy and poking her when I get all of me in her.... My question is this is it really cuz Im too big and shes too small or is the curve the problem and Im just banging and poking in the wrong spots....???? Ive also had thoughts that she could be cheating w a bigger cock making her bleed, than fuck me the next day and I make it bleed again.... Women I dont think understand how much Men analyze and try to rationalyze how to use all our skills and equipment affectively. But we all do care and want to bring a woman to their highest orgasms. In my experience all women are different in what they like the most to get them off, but oral has been the key to success w every woman Ive been w. Theres a lot of women on here whove had experience it seems with curved cocks so tell me.... Is a straighter cock better for deep penetration when its bigger 7+,8+,9+??? and would you women prefer a more straight cock or curved cock for anal penetration??? Because thats another question I have is that in most cases my cock in her ass hurts too much for her even w lube.... other times she likes it and wants it (or shes just lying possibly). For that reason alone that I hurt the pussy and bootyhole im looking into ways to straighten my cock.... But at the same time I know I can pull off gspot squirting on my cock at times and deep penetration orgasms at times also if Im not hurting her or going to hard. Do I really just need to ease up and stop poking her and banging her hard? Because Im not by any means huge, Im only 7.25 Im not 10" is why I ask.... what am I poking? and am I really possibly causing damage at times when she bleeds? Is it due to me being big in her and her actually being shallow? Is she lying about something? Or is it just due to the curve? I NEED TO KNOW. Because Im really looking into thinking about straightening it just to provide more comfort for her at this point....

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol. Bent dicks.