XXX Masturbating While Driving!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by mistercat, May 11, 2004.

1. mistercat

mistercat Member

Has anyone ever done this before? Girls or guys?

2. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

I can barely see while driving. LOL

Yes, I'm a safety hazzard on the road. [​IMG] But then again, so are all the folks getting off while on the road. lol

3. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Yeah...it's fun. It's probably safer to do in like a traffic jam or slow traffic or something, preferably (for me) at night. I've done it while driving and it's a little distracting. I've also gone further while someone else was driving, which is fun on backroads, but weird on the interstate, because everyone can see you....I'm sure lots of folks were like, "Is she really? Are they?......"

Which causes a traffic jam, so that all the lone drivers have some time to themselves... :)

4. drewbee

drewbee Member

eh yeah... lol... usually on the highway doing 60 or so... i tend to swerve quite a bit tho :-D hehe

5. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I did that a couple times... Sucked when I had to pass SUVS in my little car...

6. Tamee

Tamee naked

hahaha, never.

7. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

I'd like to be jacked off by a girl while driving :)

8. mistercat

mistercat Member

I had many experiences "while driving". One involved a car with four girls in it; as I checked them out when they passed me inthe left lane the passenger waggled her long, pierced tongue at me. I returned the favor and before I knew it, she was standing up on the passenger seet mooning me. I could see her pink panties with ligth blue bands; a g-string she had pulled it down with her jeans. When she sat back down I motioned like I was jacking off and the two girls in the back seat mooned me as they got ahead of me. I caught back up and the passenger raised her shirt sexily and then her bra, keeping her fingers on her nipples, then she let it all show, and rubbed her tits sexily. I raised my hips so that they could see my hard cock. They smiled and one in the back rubbed her hands all over her body. I couldn't keep up so I slowed down and had an awesome orgasm right then and there.

9. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

lol mister! thats a great, yet weird story..

10. mistercat

mistercat Member

I got a bunch more stories (most of which are really true) like the one I wrote earlier, to which you so kindly replied. Which one is you in the picture; I like 'em both, and if they're the same, I like 'em more. I like the tongue, too, although wish it was pierced.

11. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

pierced tounges are icky but feel so nice

12. Loki

Loki Member

I don't know, never had the desire. I figure that it would either end with an accident of a pubic nudity arrest. I have gotten road head before....thats difficult to drive during, but fun.

13. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

damn dood you should have tapped all those asses.

14. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

i cant drive yet but wen i was in the car when i was 13 i jacked off in the back seat with my mom and the sister in the front....wow im such a rebel...and rather skilled if i do say so myself lol

15. TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger Maniac Mull Mite

Yeah I've done it.

16. dotadave

dotadave Member

Oh man yesh I've done that once. I was half asleep late at night on I-95 so I got an idea on how to wake myself up. Thank god I didn't get pulled over, that would be weird explaining that to the popo.

17. mrs_eads80

mrs_eads80 Member

My husband use to be a truck driver, I use to help him stay awake by giving him head why driving. On good days I could give hime one for a couple of hours. At first I use to be self concious, but got use to it. We slept in truck stops alot, so if truckers were parked in the right spot they got a freee show 8)

18. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

...dude... What do you fantasize about when your sister and mom are 2 feet away... and likely talking.... Dude.... dude...... dude.............

19. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

Well I dont have a driving licence but I have stained one of my girlfriends car seats..she broke up with me..i was mad...i had a key to her car..i returend the car to her..the car had a different smell...

Serves her right for leaving me because " I have to concentrate for my final exams". Hahahaha she failed them, and now is she a doctor of patholgy..nope.

20. eirek

eirek Guest

Whats up peoples