XXX Masturbating While Driving!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 mistercat

mistercat

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted May 11 2004 - 06:49 PM

Has anyone ever done this before? Girls or guys?

#2 Ginge

Ginge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted May 11 2004 - 07:09 PM

I can barely see while driving. LOL

Yes, I'm a safety hazzard on the road. Posted Image But then again, so are all the folks getting off while on the road. lol
~*Ginge*~

Posted Image

#3 HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl

*HipForums Princess*

• Members
  • 5,789 posts

Posted May 11 2004 - 07:12 PM

Yeah...it's fun. It's probably safer to do in like a traffic jam or slow traffic or something, preferably (for me) at night. I've done it while driving and it's a little distracting. I've also gone further while someone else was driving, which is fun on backroads, but weird on the interstate, because everyone can see you....I'm sure lots of folks were like, "Is she really? Are they?......"

Which causes a traffic jam, so that all the lone drivers have some time to themselves... :)

"If Lady Elaine hurts people's feelings so much, maybe that's because her feelings are hurt- and that's why she is the way she is." *Mr. Rogers*

Posted Image

#4 drewbee

drewbee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted May 11 2004 - 07:30 PM

eh yeah... lol... usually on the highway doing 60 or so... i tend to swerve quite a bit tho :-D hehe
Posted Image
I finally got some of my picks uploaded to my gallery :P

#5 DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy

• 3,114 posts

Posted May 11 2004 - 07:46 PM

I did that a couple times... Sucked when I had to pass SUVS in my little car...

#6 Tamee

Tamee

naked

• Members
  • 1,651 posts

Posted May 11 2004 - 10:05 PM

hahaha, never.

...and her name was Cassandra...
Posted Image

#7 Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted May 11 2004 - 11:30 PM

I'd like to be jacked off by a girl while driving :)

#8 mistercat

mistercat

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted May 12 2004 - 02:30 AM

I had many experiences "while driving". One involved a car with four girls in it; as I checked them out when they passed me inthe left lane the passenger waggled her long, pierced tongue at me. I returned the favor and before I knew it, she was standing up on the passenger seet mooning me. I could see her pink panties with ligth blue bands; a g-string she had pulled it down with her jeans. When she sat back down I motioned like I was jacking off and the two girls in the back seat mooned me as they got ahead of me. I caught back up and the passenger raised her shirt sexily and then her bra, keeping her fingers on her nipples, then she let it all show, and rubbed her tits sexily. I raised my hips so that they could see my hard cock. They smiled and one in the back rubbed her hands all over her body. I couldn't keep up so I slowed down and had an awesome orgasm right then and there.

#9 We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On

• 1,311 posts

Posted May 12 2004 - 02:22 PM

lol mister! thats a great, yet weird story..
Posted Image

~*Believing is Art*~
`"Ars Gratia Artis"`

#10 mistercat

mistercat

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted May 12 2004 - 07:02 PM

I got a bunch more stories (most of which are really true) like the one I wrote earlier, to which you so kindly replied. Which one is you in the picture; I like 'em both, and if they're the same, I like 'em more. I like the tongue, too, although wish it was pierced.

#11 DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy

• 3,114 posts

Posted May 12 2004 - 07:16 PM

pierced tounges are icky but feel so nice

#12 Loki

Loki

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted May 12 2004 - 08:30 PM

I don't know, never had the desire. I figure that it would either end with an accident of a pubic nudity arrest. I have gotten road head before....thats difficult to drive during, but fun.
You better take care of me, Lord. If you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

:eek:

Every pleasures got an edge of pain, pay for your ticket and don't complain. - Bob Dylan

BADGER

#13 Fractual_

Fractual_

cosmos factory

• Members
  • 6,943 posts

Posted May 12 2004 - 09:41 PM

I had many experiences "while driving". One involved a car with four girls in it; as I checked them out when they passed me inthe left lane the passenger waggled her long, pierced tongue at me. I returned the favor and before I knew it, she was standing up on the passenger seet mooning me. I could see her pink panties with ligth blue bands; a g-string she had pulled it down with her jeans. When she sat back down I motioned like I was jacking off and the two girls in the back seat mooned me as they got ahead of me. I caught back up and the passenger raised her shirt sexily and then her bra, keeping her fingers on her nipples, then she let it all show, and rubbed her tits sexily. I raised my hips so that they could see my hard cock. They smiled and one in the back rubbed her hands all over her body. I couldn't keep up so I slowed down and had an awesome orgasm right then and there.

damn dood you should have tapped all those asses.

#14 Jetblack

Jetblack

• 1,100 posts

Posted May 13 2004 - 02:39 AM

i cant drive yet but wen i was in the car when i was 13 i jacked off in the back seat with my mom and the sister in the front....wow im such a rebel...and rather skilled if i do say so myself lol
my name is matt, i ride a scooter, im a bad ass

my life is like chinese food, its sweet and sour

im amazing in bed even if im the only 1 in bed

#15 TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger

Maniac Mull Mite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted May 13 2004 - 09:09 PM

Yeah I've done it.

#16 dotadave

dotadave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted May 13 2004 - 11:36 PM

Has anyone ever done this before? Girls or guys?

Oh man yesh I've done that once. I was half asleep late at night on I-95 so I got an idea on how to wake myself up. Thank god I didn't get pulled over, that would be weird explaining that to the popo.

#17 mrs_eads80

mrs_eads80

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted May 14 2004 - 07:52 PM

My husband use to be a truck driver, I use to help him stay awake by giving him head why driving. On good days I could give hime one for a couple of hours. At first I use to be self concious, but got use to it. We slept in truck stops alot, so if truckers were parked in the right spot they got a freee show 8)
"Life is what happens when you are busy makeing plans." John Lennon

#18 DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy

• 3,114 posts

Posted May 15 2004 - 12:01 AM

i cant drive yet but wen i was in the car when i was 13 i jacked off in the back seat with my mom and the sister in the front....wow im such a rebel...and rather skilled if i do say so myself lol

...dude... What do you fantasize about when your sister and mom are 2 feet away... and likely talking.... Dude.... dude...... dude.............

#19 Mintaoism

Mintaoism

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted May 15 2004 - 12:30 PM

Well I dont have a driving licence but I have stained one of my girlfriends car seats..she broke up with me..i was mad...i had a key to her car..i returend the car to her..the car had a different smell...

Serves her right for leaving me because " I have to concentrate for my final exams". Hahahaha she failed them, and now is she a doctor of patholgy..nope.
Even a broken Clock will tell the right time twice a day

There are two kinds of people: those who do the work, and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group; there is less competition there.

#20 eirek

eirek

• Guests
  • 37 posts

Posted May 15 2004 - 12:35 PM

Whats up peoples

#21 worldhealer

worldhealer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted May 15 2004 - 01:11 PM

i love masturbating my lover while i am driving and she is in the passenger seat ;-) . . i wrote a poem about it a while back

#22 dotadave

dotadave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted May 15 2004 - 01:40 PM

Well I dont have a driving licence but I have stained one of my girlfriends car seats..she broke up with me..i was mad...i had a key to her car..i returend the car to her..the car had a different smell...

Serves her right for leaving me because " I have to concentrate for my final exams". Hahahaha she failed them, and now is she a doctor of patholgy..nope.

Nice one captain maturity.

#23 Omniwulf

Omniwulf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted May 16 2004 - 06:08 AM

I've done it while driving in a Miltary convoy . the copilot was asleep and I had a raging hard on.. so I stroked one off while he slept.
beleave it or not. its a true story :)

#24 Mintaoism

Mintaoism

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted May 16 2004 - 06:30 AM

Nice one captain maturity.

lol. Apologies.:o
Even a broken Clock will tell the right time twice a day

There are two kinds of people: those who do the work, and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group; there is less competition there.

#25 Spinner

Spinner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted May 30 2004 - 01:12 PM

I masturbate all the time.
So the car is no exception.
I once masturbated in front of my cousin and then she ended up jerking me off.

#26 Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted May 30 2004 - 08:58 PM

That's.........................disgusting.........

#27 Orpheus

Orpheus

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted May 30 2004 - 09:45 PM

I've been waiting to get this off my chest for years, thanks for the opportunity!

It began exactly 6 years ago, when in the lusty month of May I was speeding along a quiet country road after visiting my girlfriend. Having procured no measure of satisfaction in the presence of her parents' quaint uber-protestant farmstead, I was hoping to rush home and relieve the pressure, but I could not wait. In the chaotic moments that ensued, I veered sharply in and out of the ditch several times, nearly ending my own life as well as that of an innocent bovine observer. Arriving home, delirously spent and shaken, I vowed never again to let my inexperience in this most sacred passtime threaten my very existence.

So I began training.

I started in my living room with video game consoles and race track emulators (and Southern Comfort to get in the mood), then escallated to riding lawn mowers and go carts, and then finally, two gruelling years later, I was driving back down that country road (although not en route from my girlfriends....things ended badly after I tried to explain what the government grant money was going to support).
The training had served me well: I nailed that road, displaying sportsmanlike conduct as well as surpassing my previous shortcomings.

I am currently lobbying the Olympic Committee, and if all goes well this sport should be ready for competition by 2024.

Thank you and God bless.

#28 Rainbow Tears

Rainbow Tears

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted May 30 2004 - 10:33 PM

My bf has a HUGE truck so we are higher up then most cars--- so at night when theres no one on the road I do it while hes driving.... hehe* I really just do it for him *wink wink*

Skyler

#29 Lew_Cipher

Lew_Cipher

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted July 06 2004 - 05:47 PM

Well, this isn't about masturbation but...

Way back when I was a teenager I was taking a day trip with my girlfriend's family. Her mother, grandmother, & sister were all in a Honda Accord with us. The back seat was down and my gf, her sister, & I were all laying down "taking a nap". I was wrapped in a blanket with my gf and lying next to her sister. We got frisky and I ass fucked her (SLOWLY). It was very cool. Her family never had any idea that she took one up the rear as we traveled down I-20.

#30 sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8

• 3,056 posts

Posted July 15 2004 - 10:49 PM

After leavin a titty bar at like 7 in the morning and just reciving a lap dance by a hottie, the dancer was gridin right on my head so hard,i rushed out side to my car ragin hard on, , so i drove down I-95 jerkin off wit a condomn on for about 20 minutes til i realized i had turned the wrong way on 95 and was headed south, turned around and blow one of my biggest solo loads as I passed back by the bar...

Posted Image

SHIT HAPPENS