• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ScrewU2

ScrewU2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted February 16 2006 - 11:59 PM

I have only snorted the stuff before and it was white powder. Someone told me you can smoke it if it is yellow or brown is this true if so how do you go about smoking it?
I got 20s of the finest trees with no sticks and seeds, that'll get you higher than a motherfucker!

#2 psychoactive321

psychoactive321

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted February 17 2006 - 12:04 PM

chase the dragon... waste in my opinion.. mainline is the way to heaven and hell

#3 whynot

whynot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted February 21 2006 - 10:51 AM

there are usually two forms of heroin u can get white powder and black tar both of which usually have the same effect the white powder is what u snort or inject and the black tar can also be taken intravenously but its normally smoked. black tar is a sticky resonous substance that looks like opium and to smoke it u put a little chunk about the size of a dime or less on a sheet of tinfoil and light underneath the foil to heat the heroin thru the metal then u take a tube of some sort put it in ur mouth and inhale the vapors coming from the heroine

#4 Biggie Mac

Biggie Mac

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 20 posts

Posted April 02 2006 - 12:32 AM

The types of smack (herion) china white and afgan brown
tae to smoke it go to the shop and bye a roll a tin foil

#5 rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin

No more hippy...ugh

• Members
  • 14,563 posts

Posted April 02 2006 - 02:17 AM

there are usually two forms of heroin u can get white powder and black tar both of which usually have the same effect the white powder is what u snort or inject and the black tar can also be taken intravenously but its normally smoked. black tar is a sticky resonous substance that looks like opium and to smoke it u put a little chunk about the size of a dime or less on a sheet of tinfoil and light underneath the foil to heat the heroin thru the metal then u take a tube of some sort put it in ur mouth and inhale the vapors coming from the heroine

the only time i've ever been around heroin was when a few buddys were smoking it, just like that

:cheers2:

#6 2cesarewild

2cesarewild

I'm an idiot.

• Members
  • 5,882 posts

Posted April 05 2006 - 02:20 PM

There are a few types of heroin I guess, if you wanna call black tar "heroin." The brown granular stuff is h base AFAIK better for smoking... i've heard of people booting it, i guess some people add a little bit of lemon juice to the water they cook it in to make it a bit more soluble, the "china white" is h hcl for booting and sniffing. IDK all of the above are something you don't wanna get involved with. Black tar is like less than 10% h and FWIU it is more like a half finished batch of H. Someone more chemistry minded might be able to get more technical.
Posted Image
Don't hate the black, don't hate the white,
If you get bitten, just hate the bite

#7 Bumble

Bumble

• 2,195 posts

Posted April 08 2006 - 01:09 PM

fuck this shit. bad bad bad shit. lost friends to this.
Posted Image

#8 trippedelia

trippedelia

wow

• Members
  • 3,076 posts

Posted April 12 2006 - 01:40 AM

bumble has the right idea, not good stuff, like nearly everyone else i know people that have ruined everything with it.