Can Girls Feel It When a Guy Cums Inside?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by JeffNCali, Feb 16, 2006.

1. LadySavage

LadySavage Member

I can always feel it when my guy cums, but different days bring different sensations. Sometimes I can feel him twitch/ pulsate, other times I can feel a sort of burning sensation (not unpleasant, just aware of it) or a tingle and other time his cum just feels incredibly hot to me - maybe his body temperature is higher than mine on those day, I'm not sure. But yes, the answer is that I can indeed feel when he comes, and I love it.

2. erzebet1961

erzebet1961 Senior Member

Yea...back when I had a guy i could....

3. vcr

vcr Member

You know good lady, I didn't comment in the thread inquiring if you had what it takes, but I just can't let this go by. This is a matter of choice right? I mean I would think that a 50 mile radius circle where all males were blind, deaf, illiterate, and had zero testosterone levels, would make the world news. Your natural sensuousness, and erotic comliness are of such an extreme level that the wave of urgent desire, resonating from deep within my loins, actually disrupts my perceptual field with a wonderful tingling and a very certain, marked change in the engorgment of certain erectile tissue,( oh and now that I caught up with what i'm saying a rather furious blushing as well. Well tis rightly written ought be rightly known.
    sine cera

4. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Member

Well, when I cum in my gf, I can feel it oozing all around my shaft. It feels really warm. So I'm guessing she can feel it too.

5. BeyondHeroism

BeyondHeroism Member

I never felt it when my ex came inside me.

6. dirtydog

dirtydog Banned

Hopefully you fuck better than you do posting here... but probably not.

7. AAlex

AAlex Member

For me it depends on the man. My current bf - yeah I can feel him throbbing as he cums. At least in missionary position

Other boyfriends - no. It may depend on the position the guy is in - And a bit on how he "fits" inside the woman.

8. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I have felt him lots of times..it's hard to explain though

9. akhc

akhc Member

without meaning to cast doubts on ladies who can feel it (I am sure some do) let me ask this.

vaginal pessaries of all types (ring/shelf/etc etc) have been placed inside ladies and provided it is properly placed, most ladies have been shown to be unable to tell if they have one in or not.

the upper part of the vagina has very few sensory receptors. the receptors here are almost exclusively pressure receptors.

let me suggest that if a guy didn't make some kind of orgasmic response that most ladies wouldn't know if a guy had come in them. the exception to this maybe if the guy is coming close to the entrance of the vagina (i.e. on an outsroke) where there are a lot of sensory receptors. here I would expect that you would feel something warm/wet (that's if u're not lost in rapture already!) :)

10. subgoin

subgoin Simply Superior

with some sensetive ladies, this make them come too.

11. subgoin

subgoin Simply Superior

more than you can imagine.

12. newlondongirl

newlondongirl Banned

I never feel the cum inside of me, but i can feel the guys reaction to know that he is cumming -- like goose bumps, titching, and stuff like that. If a guys has a really big cock I can sometimes feel it throbbing inside of me, but I don't think I feel the cum.

13. ImaMuffin

ImaMuffin Member

I can feel it about half the time. my guy is like a fire hose, so it's mostly a pressure thing.

14. lizziet84

lizziet84 Member

well, what is it meant to do?, it cant stay in there can it?...warm splash...hahahah
    ;)

15. awesomedude

awesomedude Member

if don like takin it in...better to get it out and straight have itin your mouth

16. AliciaSecretia

AliciaSecretia Member

I can definitely feel something warm inside when my husband cums, but I also can feel other cues from the rest of his body and I know how he finishes. When other men cum inside me sometimes I feel it and sometimes I don't. I guess it has a lot to do with their technique and the amount of sperm.

17. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass Member

When we had vaginal sex, my wife said she never felt it. She almost always feels it when we have anal sex, which is all the time now.

18. monica_hotgurl

monica_hotgurl Member

same here, I feel warm and pulsating. sometimes, it oozes out...u can feel it definitely then

19. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

it feels warm and sort of icky.
    once i sit up, it all leaks out.
    kind of nasty and my guy actually likes to lick it all out.
    his and my come at the same time, i don't know, he's strange :)

20. PoisonXA

PoisonXA Member

I Dont Know About Other Guys; But when im about to nut or I nutted, I just slow down a tad bit or switch position; That usually slows down or stops the nutting process. If I already did nutt I do the same but a tad bit slower it usually wakes me up again in less than 35-45 seconds. Usually sex with me and my partner is until one of us is completely tired or out of breath; Thats usually 2-9 hours later.About girls feeling the nutt YES they do but not always , in the ass they always do feel it but as in vaginal its more the pulsating feeling of my cock swelling up and down when about to and after nutting than the actually cum. When she does feel it she claims it feel's like when she splashs the douche in her but alot warmer and stickier.. heh. thats sums up alot of whats been asked i guess.