Can Girls Feel It When a Guy Cums Inside?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by JeffNCali, Feb 16, 2006.

1. AnnaFromGermany

AnnaFromGermany Member

I don't understand how you are able to feel something "warm and wet" cause usually I am so warm and wet that there won't be a difference if there is a teaspoon more or less of warm liquid.
    Sometimes I fell the pulsating but usually I just notice if he tries to go on after his orgasm just to make me happy :p
    His penis softens imediately - at least enough to make a difference in the feeling.

2. Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna *Femme Fatale*

Hmmmmm, despite being warm and wet myself, I can definitely feel the rush of another warm wetness inside me. Maybe I'm just super sensitive.

Warmwet likes this.
  3. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

:)

4. Lainey

Lainey Member

ive never had sex without a condom and any time it broke i didnt notice a difference. Guess im missing out on a nice warm splash, but im waiting for marriageish.

5. Davino

Davino Member

the condom breaks and the guy doesn't notice? wtf.

6. strat69

strat69 Member

a few of the girls I've been with said that they could feel it if I stopped moving while I came...they felt me pulsing or twitching inside them...

7. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

not really....im too wet already...only when hes already pulling out...its just wetter...very little warmer....kinda can feel it dripping out if im doggy-style....it makes me sad...cuz no amount of sex is ever enough....and when he cums i know its over....so i just wait and do him again ^_^

8. Justwow

Justwow Banned

Kitty, may all your future lays be long ones!

9. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

exactly... I can feel the change in tempo, i can feel him twitching inside of me, but I don't actually feel his cum at all until after he's pulled out

10. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Exactly.

11. wild_boy

wild_boy Member

I always feel when my partner cums inside me, sometimes I can even feel the sperm itself although that's quite rare. guess he must be in specific location, or deep enough.

12. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

oh they are....just sex will still never be long enough....

something so good should last wayy longer....more than an hour or two....

......HOURS UPON HOURS!!!!!

ya with me? :H

13. earthmomma

earthmomma Senior Member

Unfortunately i cant really feel the warm splash...:(

14. john19

john19 Member

Arent you girls afraid of getting pregnant?!? It feels insane to me that so many girls let their guys cum inside.. Even if u use a pill, even then, its very risky.
    Btw, once the condom broke and i cumed inside my girlfriend. I asked her if she felt anything but the answer was negative.. We immediately took the "next day" pill, avoiding pregnancy.

QUESTION: Aren`t you afraid of getting pregnant ?

15. lietchi

lietchi Member

Being on BC (not the pill, but Nuvaring) I felt secure enough to let him cum inside me. When taking BC correctly it's not "very" risky, the risk is relatively low (although it is of course still a risk) Now that I'm off BC and only using condoms, he still cums inside me. In two years we haven't broken a single condom, so I'm only marginally worried...

16. YellowBug

YellowBug Member

oh hell yeah u can feel it!! its liek this warm compltely amzing feeling that just warms and stimulates ur whole body...

17. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

My wife has been on the pill for almost 16 years. We've used condoms during her high school years but haven't since. No pregnancy scares yet.

18. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

Yes, you can feel it.. And if he does it just right it'll 'come' out your ears! :&

19. be&silky

be&silky Member

The idea of him cumming inside me really excites me [​IMG]...I feel him tensing up, then a bit of a warm feeling....wish I could feel more....

20. sexymia

sexymia Member

Yes, I definitely feel it when my bf cums inside me. When we used condoms I never felt it but when I started taking birth control pills, I let him cum all he wants inside me and it's a nice warm feeling.

[​IMG]