Nipple Size......

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by chris28, Feb 15, 2006.

1. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

Awesome!

2. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

I have fuckin' big aerolas.

Uncomfortably large breasts for my petite size, too. They do hang a bit too much for my liking.

My tits.. well.. they're not exactly model beautiful, and they used to make me feel self-consious, but I've made peace with them now.

They do look a helluva lot prettier when I'm excited or cold.

3. crazy daisey

crazy daisey Member

well mime are fat and juciey my boyfriend is like a baby he cant walke past me without pulling em out and sucking on em, i have to admit it is yummy. i love cradleing him and strokeing his hair while he has a feast

4. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

5. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

size matters to me, zoomie. as you might already know.

alot of girls are very uncomfortable with their tits. but I wish they could understand how to alot of guys that is their favorite kind!!!

6. wldgrl1031

wldgrl1031 Member

I have huge areolas and I hate them. They have to be around 2".

7. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

if you're talking about 2" diameter...that aint huge. I think that is kinda average. Huge is 3" or higher. I know its just an inch, but still

8. -moonshine-memi-

-moonshine-memi- Member

i have average areolas. but mine kinda disapear into boob so its hard to tell excatly how big they are. i have little nipples when softthey are cute and pink.. but when hard they go average.
    i have big tits though and i like em.

one day i will post a pic.

9. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

MMM those sound good

can't wait :drool:

10. bignipplegirl

bignipplegirl Member

okay well my areola is just over 4 inches. im not joking. im 19 with C cup. i hate them. it takes well over half my boobs. :(

anyone who wants to see pics of them just ask.
    im willing to show

11. chuckf2000

chuckf2000 Member

We like em too. :)

12. TxFetishPhotog

TxFetishPhotog Member

We'd love to see em! I think you'll find that everyone here will find them nice, maybe it'll help you feel better about them yourself.

13. RedLotus

RedLotus Member

never put much thought into the size of mine, mine are usually hard, so erect most the time.. hmmmm

14. babyhellfire

babyhellfire Banned

Mine are pretty avg-maybe a little large for the size of my breasts.I am only an A cup and they are about an inch and a half.-or 4 cm.
    I did have a kid and breastfed as well.-but other than changing the color (they get darker with pregnancy)..and well making them squirt milk occasionally,my nipple size didn't seem to change much.

15. Jordan20

Jordan20 Member

Hope you don't mind me saying this, but I think your nipples sound very cool. I'm a sucker for hard nipples and constantly hard ones sound rather hot, IMO. Not saying this to try to sound like a perv, btw :&. Just wanna throw that out there because some people don't care who they offend.

16. RedLotus

RedLotus Member

thank you, i have smaller boobs as well i'm about a B. But they are perky and milky white!

17. Jordan20

Jordan20 Member

Small boobs with rock hard nipples is a match made from heaven for me ;). I dunno about anybody else, but smaller boobs are cool. Fun to hold, play with and most A cups I've seen are big enough for me, so yeah, B cups definitely aren't too small. A mid/larger B cup actually sounds very nice.

18. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

I don't know, my boobs are medium size-ish, though, so my aerolas look big for my boob.

19. zakarrah

zakarrah Member

20. _kitten_

_kitten_ Member

I have C cup breasts. My areolas are normal sized, (a little over an inch) but when they're hard my nipples are like pencil erasers. (lol) They're fun to play with.