clit stretching

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Forgetmenot8524, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Forgetmenot8524

Forgetmenot8524 Member

so my friends and i decided to compare vagina's tonight and one of my friends is really insecure about hers. She thinks its abnormal and i didnt think it was. Her clit is desensized and it kind of can stretch out about an inch. Is this normal or is she freaking out over nothing. I can stretch mine out too but it think hers has gotten used to the stretching. Please answer with any ideas because she is really upset that she is different from everyone else or that she has a disease. Shes too embarassed to go to the doctor.,
    thanks so much

2. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

Uh, I don't think the actual clit will stretch that long. She was probably tugging on the hood, which is quite stretchy. That's the skin on top, protecting the sensitive clit, which is under it...about the size of the top of a pencil eraser. Make sense? The clit's very very sensitive to the touch. I wouldn't stretch it, owch.

3. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

I agree, it must be the hood of the clit that she's stretching. The whole thing may be getting desensitized because she's being kind of rough down there. Maybe if she'd just rub the head gently underneath the hood and not be so rough she might get the sensitivity back.

4. PhantomLord

PhantomLord Member

yeah i agree with all that has been said, and remember, they're all different anyway, some girls have really long clits, while others have hardly any. it expands like a penis when aroused.

btw, i think you 2 comparing vagina's is really hot :)

5. Flyboy1005

Flyboy1005 Member