Guys..Do you like it when your Girl Lick your Ass???

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by BrownTripleQQ, Feb 6, 2006.

1. BrownTripleQQ

BrownTripleQQ Member

My friend asked me to lick his ass and could he lick my ass...I turned him down...he even said please, but I just couldn't do it.

I'm just curious...guys what do you get out of this??

2. jimmydean885

jimmydean885 Member

Anything involving mine or my girfriends ass is the best! i love to like her ass, she doesnt give my ass any oral but she isnt shy with her fingers and i LOVE IT! but im kinda bi soooo

3. hokoncan

hokoncan Member

ý dont now your how big next time u send foto your ass but ý believe your ass big are you sure you ass world the best

4. jenjulio

jenjulio Member

I once had this sweet tasting warming oil and I rubbed it all over my husband and sucked and licked him all over and he loved it!! And yes, his ass too! ;)

5. LordHelmet

LordHelmet Member

gotta try everything once eh?

6. hokoncan

hokoncan Member

can ý see u ass

7. ruwetnow

ruwetnow Member

My ex always licked my ass, put her tongue in my asshole then lick her finger and stick it in my ass and massage my prostate- i would cum buckets all over her face- just love it

8. jenjulio

jenjulio Member

I think he was afraid that he liked it so much too...

how do you touch the prostate?

9. filterofsyntax

filterofsyntax Member

10. Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna *Femme Fatale*

I love getting my ass licked. It the craziest sensation. I'll do it for my boy, too, he says it drives him wild, but only right after a shower!:p

11. England

England Banned

12. Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna *Femme Fatale*

Very mature! LoL Get outta the oral and anal sex forum, hunny, it'll just gross you out!:p

13. hippyman1252

hippyman1252 Member

I havent tried it yet but I usually always try something once and if you dont like it dont do it again but if you do shit that could start some fun stuff right there haha. I have licked a womans ass once (after a shower and it wasnt bad) I dont know how much she got into it because it was like spirt of the moment thing no talking about it or anything it just happened.

There was a big discussion on this topic at another site I'm part of Boxingscene.com and it had to do with front wiping and then licking the ass, I was totally grossed out by that one but let me know what you think.

14. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

It is kind of funny how I would gladly put my tongue anywhere on a woman's body willingly, but (no pun intended) I think it would take some coaxing to get me to tongue a brown eye.

15. Nolan14

Nolan14 Member

16. woodcat

woodcat Senior Member

I love my girl putting her tounge where ever she wants. And licking my arse while she is wanking me really has me coming!

17. De Sade

De Sade Member

Yes..I like it..as much as I enjoy breathing...which is a lot.

18. Texplayboy

Texplayboy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

A man's prostrate is much like a woman's clit. That is a huge erogenous zone for a man. It is important to make sure things are clean; you want to be sure you don't get sick.

A man is not gay to enjoy having a woman touch his ass. If he wants a man touching it, then as Jerry & George said, "Not that there is anything wrong with that"... it just isn’t my thing.

I can’t speak for what it does for a woman, some of my lovers enjoy it, and others think it’s gross. My wife does it to me, because she likes the reaction it gets. She prefers my tongue in a different spot, but that is just her preference.

James

19. northender

northender Member

I would say about a third of my ex GF's have done it to me. The first time I had it done, it took me by surprise but was a very pleasent one! One girl couldnt get enough of doing it. She loved it that much that she also did when I was asleep!

I cannot find the words t explain the intamacy of it. It just feels like heaven.:)

20. MeMilesAway

MeMilesAway Member

there is nothing 'samesex' about ass play. its just a pejorative kind of thing and unfortunatey its cast that negative conotation on hetero buttlovin. the only time you have to wonder i guess is if you start wishing it its not a finger, but a dick....and that's where i'd have to throw up.