Pre-Employment Drug Tests

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by sPiNtHeDiSc, Jul 3, 2004.

1. sPiNtHeDiSc

sPiNtHeDiSc Member

Does anyone know which types of jobs have pre-employment drug tests? I'm applying at various fast food restaurants...I haven't smoked weed for 3 weeks to be safe, but I dont know how long its going to take to find a job and I want to smoke some on july 4th. Does the job application tell you if you will be drug tested?

2. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

no they usually dontsay on the application, and the local mcdonalds here doesnt drug test and neither does burger king but Taco Bell, Pizza Hut and KFC all do. most small businesses dont drug test either, atleast not where I live. I know that Walmart drug tests too

3. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

They may asl on most app's if you are willing to submit to pre-employment testing . That is only sometimes but ahter the interview if you are hired they give you the slip and tell you where to go take a leak. You might get 24 hours depending on the company it would seem some like it to be same day. i buy a detox drink even if i have been obstaining. If you don't wanna you don't have to just say ok and never go do it. They call you say you got something else. Or piss and get the job. I hate them and they suck!
    I say piss for enjoyment not employment but I still fucking do it for the money.....

4. sPiNtHeDiSc

sPiNtHeDiSc Member

damn that ruins my weekend -_-