Musical Talent + Pot = heaven

Discussion in 'Musicians' started by SJ_Vagabond, Jan 24, 2006.

1. SJ_Vagabond

SJ_Vagabond Member

I love the feeling when I am high beyond all belief and I pick up an instrument and play. I get high just from playin the instrument alone, so it is easy to lose ones self in the music when stoned. I want to know who else notices this? That when you smoke your instruments practically call to you.

I also hear songs to write playing in my head when I am stoned...though it might just be because I am crazy.

-Mikki

2. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

music flows from you when you're on pot...the good thing also it that it's not like some drunken stupor where ever shitty note sounds genius, you are actually playing better.

3. paintingjames

paintingjames freaky fish

pot just ampliefies what's already going on in your head

4. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

no doubt

5. Rockaholic420

Rockaholic420 Member

My guitar always calls me when im stoned. I totaly get what your saying.

6. Mohave_Jim

Mohave_Jim Member

Absolutely right. Pot + guitar + lyrics= good shit. Even on concert I feel better. Keep on smoking in the free world.

7. Neo-hippie

Neo-hippie Member

I agree.
    i feel the same way, just like you said, instruments calling...
    i even think that i can't claim credit for any of the things played, because, like some one ells already said, it just flows or blows out. like it was already there, and always has been.
    Its like every rhythm has a melody hidden in it, and its ("just") a question of tuning in right

8. daltooooman

daltooooman Member

totally like the first note you playleads to another hell imm stonedede mow just jamming OUT

9. mr.kush

mr.kush Member

i for sure hear you on that one man. my buddy and i just jam for hours on head with a kit and a bass with a synth. it's endless combinations all mind blowing sounds. your mind just flows and you feel like you have played the song your whole life.

10. smot_poker420

smot_poker420 Member

yea i love playing guitar when im baked its just awesome

11. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Yeah, when Im high it's so much more fun to play. I wrote this riff in my head one day when i was walking down the street really chewed and then came home picked up the old axe and figured out how to play it.

In a matter of fact I'm gonna go play now lol.