Cold Stone

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DancerAnnie, Jan 22, 2006.

1. lynsey

lynsey Banned

hahahaaa i miss my food man do i miss it. i am drinking rasberry apple juice right now...tommorow i start my 'liver healthy diet' 70 percent fruit and juice and lots of supplements. im trying anything at this point

2. lynsey

lynsey Banned

come down here at work for my company and don't make a lot of money. we have a 'not for profit' discount card so I get a lot of things at cost foodwise in the area but not for a lot of places i would eat at because they'r too fast foody or fried or other places are too pricey even with the discont.

3. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

Cold Stone is my favorite wrestler.

4. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

I just spent the last 20 minutes trying to paste a picture of stone cold steve austin's face onto the body of a fat man thanks to you.

5. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

Sorry about that...

:&

6. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i love cold stone. yummy.

7. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

My little sister had an ice cream cake from Coldstone for her 18th birthday a couple of months back. It was pretty darn yummy. I've never actually had just regular ice cream from there though. I'm sure it's good. My sister raves about it nonstop. ;)

8. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

My favorite flavors are Strawberry Banana Rendezvous: Strawberry ice cream with white chocolate chips, graham cracker, bananas, and strawberries *tummy grumbles*

And their cheesecake ice cream with graham crackers and strawberries is pretty tasty as well! :)

9. hippychickmommy

Ice cream sounds fantastic right now. I just came back from my doctor's office and I have strep throat. She told me it's one of the worst cases she's seen in a long time. All I know is my throat has been severely, severely hurting for 3 days and I'm no baby when it comes to pain. I had my hubby get me some ice cream from the store yesterday and I made a milkshake, something I haven't done in forever! But man, did it ever feel good on my throat!

So the ice cream sounds heavenly. :) Might have to go get some.

10. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

Eek, that's no good. You got meds for it though, right? Ibuprofen helps as well (anti-inflammatory)

I had strep a few years ago... pretty much lost my voice, though it didnt' hurt too bad... but my glands (or, lymph nodes?) were really swollen and hard.. you could actually see them protruding from my neck a bit if you looked at me from the side, it was kinda freaky. Weird, neat, but freaky

11. hippychickmommy

Yes, they put me on a heavy-duty antibiotic and a prescription mouthwash to help get rid of it. I just hope that my kids and hubby don't get it. I'd feel just awful. :(

I've been talking with my hands and making gestures instead of using my voice for the most part. It just hurts to talk. My voice is fine, it's just my throat is in excruiating pain. I'm supposed to drink lots of fluids, but ugghh, right now, it hurts too much. That's why the milkshake was so nice! Might have to make another one, because I can't eat much of anything right now.

12. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

yeah, that's the worst part, being all infectous and gross.

I still recommend ibuprofen (advil)... it really helps with inflamed things like your lymph nodes that get all swollen up during strep throat infections. The doctors told me to take the antibiotics I was prescribed and advil/ibuprofen to reduce the swelling when my throat was all swollen up before... pharyngitis is related to strep, all the same areas get swollen up though with a slightly different cause

13. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

never fucking heard of it, nor do I give a fuck about not not hearing about it now.

14. hippychickmommy

I've got some Advil here. I think I'm about to take some.

15. hippychickmommy

I live in Ohio and they have two around where I live.

16. DancerAnnie

There's one not far from where I go to school in Toledo...and they are in Columbus AND Cleveland too.

17. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Go there with $20. In $1s.

Watch them start with the cheery corporate "thanks for the tip" song.

After the fifth, it's hard to keep up the flagging enthusiasm.

And in most places there's new folks every few minutes, so they gotta keep up the enthusiasm.

They're trying to work it by the 15th ---- the well ran dry ages ago but DAMMIT THEY ARE FIGHTING HARD

18. DancerAnnie

Their songs are so lame...

But...they are enthusiastic! That's for sure!

19. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I did good today. I'm going to do it 90 percent of the time for the rest of my life. the other 30 percent will be tofu, whole grains and when my enzymes are 100 percent normal my diet will go to 50 percent produce and I can introduce natural fats (ie avacadoes olive oil ect) and 50 calories of whatever I want a day (ie- today I split a piece of low fat coffee cake with my aide), for lunch has cous cous salad and 24 ounces of fruit juice for lunch, 32 ounces of fruit juice and an apple for breakfast, and then came home and had a huge fruit salad with soy yogurt and flax...I'm getting used to it and my skin is clear and my hair is getting fuller (it started falling out a bit a few weeks ago) I am hungry ALL THE TIME though but that's okay because to get enough calories on this diet I have to eat all the time. I'm losing about 4 pounds a day on it too partially because of my illness but also because of the diet my skirt actually fell off at work yesterday it was floor length and I stepped on the back and it fell to my ankles lol...I was smooth about it though and said 'damn neither of you even had to buy me dinner' hah it was only two staff who were there but I had granny panties on lol...I mean I'm a small/med in panties and they were an xl...huge but oh so comfy.