klonopins

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by the blue skittle, Jan 16, 2006.

1. the blue skittle

the blue skittle Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

my buddy has some 1 mlligram klonopins and i was gonna take some what should i expect? and how much should i take if im a first timer and im 6'4 210 thanks

2. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

dude just take 3......................it wont be a harsh feeling .............the high is suttle and there isnt really a comedown(not a bad one anyways)

3. Elle

Elle Senior Member

Since all drugs effect everyone differently you are best to start out with ONE and then after that kicks in see how it affects you and then you can decide after that if you want to take more. to take 3 of something youve never touched before is not smart. even if its something that most people do fine on you never know how YOUR body will react. i had a friend who was a doctor and she gave me a ton of those things every month. there are about two years that i just dont remember..........

4. forest420

forest420 Senior Member

what do klonopins do neways? whats the high like?

5. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

heh........I take em everyday.........course I got a scrip for em

They are usually prescribed for Panic attacks/really bad anxiety, they make you just ...........peaceful, calms everything down, sometimes it makes you sleep ALOT

6. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

maybe so elle .......but he was wanting a high ......not a doctor prescribed dosage
    i have enough experience with klonipins to say take 3
    so take 5......hahaha

7. Elle

Elle Senior Member

i KNOW he was wanting a high:rolleyes: i was advising him to be safe when going for the high. and ive got plenty experiance with klonopins too hun, doesnt matter how much "experiace" YOU have. HE"S the one who's never taken them before, therefore he doesnt yet know how HIS body will react. everyone has different body chemisty.

always better to start off with one when it comes to pills you never taken before and make sure you dont have a negative reaction to it. then if you wanna take what you need to take to get high, go for it. atleast then you know what to expect just on a greater level and you also know how your body will react. its called being smart.

8. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

ok so yeah take one .....wait for it to kick in.......then take another
    thats pretty much what i was saying
    i was assuming this guy is smart enough not to take 3 and drive a car around
    other than driving a vehicle i dont see how 3mg a klonipins could hurt anyone
    but elle i agree with u on being careful with any drug

also i was considering his body mass comparison to mine .....i take 3 at a time and im 116 lbs and 5'6
    this guy could swallow me let alone a few k's

9. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

Actually Elle's got a really good point, usually Kolotty's are pretty safe, but I have seen a few people not be able to breathe well from taking too many, also in a small percentage of people they can cause kidney failure, I myself have had trouble pissing after taking too many (to get high), and yeah.........they make you forget, EVERYTHING.

10. Elle

Elle Senior Member

Yeah i was high on them for two years and i had so much trouble peeing on them so i would have push really hard to get myself to pee. all that pushing fucked my bladder up and now i have permanent bladder trouble.

11. the blue skittle

the blue skittle Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

yea i snorted 3 and a half of them and drank like 6 beers and wasnt really impressed ill prally push it a lil farther next time, and im 6'4 210 lbs and when i snorted the first one i diddnt feel a damn thing for like 20 minuts so i snorted 2 more and was feeling a little buzz and then i did like one more half and was feeling it a bit..................whats it supposed to feel like i know it just felt like drunk buzz if i take more can i get wrecked off these???

let me know

5 |< 1 7 7 | 3

12. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

i figured as much with ur size and all
    yeah u can get wrecked but ive taken 16 valiums in one night and was more functionable than anyone there who was drinking(not smart but i did it and was fine:)......)
    i wouldnt recomend driving though,,,,,,,but definately smoke some pot

13. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

first off, by snorting them your losing most of the drug, clonazepam gets absorbed through your intestinal wall.........snorting is detrimental (to absorption)

Valiums are nothing like clonazepam, as far as dosages go, thier is no other benzo thats as strong as clonazepam, 1mg of clonazepam is equivalent to 15mg of valium. (i know your probably not going to believe that but its true, for real, look it up) clonazepam is even higher concentrated than Rohypnol is (roofies/date rape drug) which is also a benzo.

Anyway bro, you'd be alot better off taking them like a pill, snorting them...........your only getting the part that eventually drips down your throat, and the rest gets trapped in your mucous membranes to slowly drip down over a long time.

14. lynsey

lynsey Banned

that's what they're trying to put me on now...I don't want them . I have so much to do the last thing I need is to be in eternal comotose

15. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

I generally have always taken 4 mg at a time, but I maintain well. I am also half your size, so it just depends on how well you react to pills and how well you feel you can maintain.