In Memoriam: Those Members who've Passed On

Discussion in 'People' started by skip, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Sus

Sus Hip Forums Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sun Lion, I'm so sorry that you lost your love. :( It sounds like she was a very brave and courageous woman, and I know that she will be missed.

2. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I really appreciate the kind replies. My life was affected deeply by the people I met on this web site, to a degree I can hardly even describe. It was in this safe environment that I faced up to a problem, was given some hope and direction, and found my way to a safe place. It's here where I found my darkest thoughts and found again direction to the light. Thanks to all.

3. Starsrainbow

Starsrainbow ~om~

:grouphug: ' s for YOU !

4. KitCat

KitCat Member

I just read your post about your wife, and i have never posted on here yet but I am sitting here crying my eyes out.....My heart goes out to you and your family during this difficult time. Just from that post Iould tell she was someone I missed out on knowing. I may not know you but you are in my thoughts and I wish all the best for you.I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Kat

5. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

KitCat, thanks for that sweet post... it's exactly that kind of compassion for strangers that she so strongly believed in...

Here are some of my favorite photos of her, with a little background info on each, telling our family story...

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/album.php?albumid=4091

6. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

beautiful album sun lion..

sending you much luv n lite in your healing process

7. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

SunLion, I am so very deeply sorry for your loss. She sounds like she was a wonderful person...

The album you put together is absolutely beautiful.

{{{Many Hugs}}} and much peace to you

8. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

It's only the physical part that expires, the spirit moves on--- graduates if you will. Your fondness for her is apparent with each description- it's a celebration of her life- and a testament not only to her strength of character but to yours and your family to find a way to smile though what were to be her final days.

Peace

9. Sus

Sus Hip Forums Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wonderful album, Sun Lion...what a wonderful tribute to a special and beautiful woman!

10. beyondarim

beyondarim Guest

There are quite a few folks I could name but two I need to mention up front:
    Louis Rodrigez - he was only 46 passed on some 10 years now.
    Ethel Terqildsen - She was about 42... about 12 years on now. She was the most beautiful hipster I ever laid eyes on... if you ever visit the Black Hills of South Dakota... visit a place called Horse Thief Lake, spend a minute some evening in the Summer, make a fire in the firepit and sit and watch the Stars... tell them Manny sent ya... and say hi to my two friends would ya?

11. Lennon_Skye

Lennon_Skye Member

Sunlion, I could only watch part of the album, I couldn't bring myself to watch the whole thing.

I, too (despite being young) have lost a partner in a car accident, and I'm very protective of my current girlfriend, because nothing can happen to her or it would break my fucking heart :(

There's nothing I can say to you to take the pain away, except that she was a beautiful woman, clearly your everything.

L_S

12. thegovernmentcanshoveit

thegovernmentcanshoveit Member

peace to the dead man may they smoke one for us

13. Rainbowtoke

Rainbowtoke Member

Its been 3 years since our family member Evidread passed suddenly in a car accident on his 29th birthday.
    I didnt realize this thread was here till now. Here is a link to the thread announcing his passing. http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=262771&highlight=evidread&f=64 .
    Ash is doing ok and there is still a lot of healing to be done.
    Ash has started a facebook group called Lovesplurge. Here is the description of the group. Ash has asked me to spread this around.

This page is a celebration of the life of Hamilton Snavely.
    a.k.a. Wolfsblood,Evilive,Evidread, etc.

We will be sharing stories and posting pictures of all of the wonderful places on earth he now dwells.

♥ Hamilton you are forever in our hearts ♥

Here is the link:
    http://www.************/home.php?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=112561425471026

14. Dark||Nomad

Dark||Nomad Member

I used to talk to him all the time back in the day on here. He was a really great guy. I was just wondering what happened to him when I was searching through this thread... :( That has to be the saddest news I've received in a while. I'll miss you Matt, you were really loved by many on these forums.

15. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

A very nice thread!!!

God bless all who were here that have passed :(

scratcho likes this.
  16. matekat

matekat Guest

It seemed to involve a boat. I thought I might hear more about his passing, but haven't.

17. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

That is terrible. I can't belevie it's been 3 years since he passed away. and I'm just now finding out

18. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

19. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

20. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

never knew rangerdanger, but this is very sad

anyone that has a condition that is untreatable by western meds, please look into traditional and alternative medicine